Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Hello eveyone from my humble lair of evil I call 'college room'
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Likewise hello.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:35 pm

Waking up with a migraine and such a bad stomachache that I think I'm gonna be sick...

8am class...

This is gonna be a long day...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:02 pm

Wow, it's like, everyone is sick lately. I'm pretty sure I'm like, the only person in our group of friends that isn't sick. Mnf. Hope you feel better, Tigger. D: *pats*
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:08 pm

Thanks. ;_;

To answer an earlier question, Mondays and Wednesdays suck because I have 8am-6pm nonstop class with only one lunch break in the middle...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:10 pm

... That's.. A lot.. Of classes. Wtf D: Wednesdays suck because they're the middle of the week, with usually nothing to look forward to. But the day being over. .-.

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:20 pm

-sob-

Still in class right now... I feel as sick as a dog... And this class doesn't get out for another hour and a half. Then I get my lunch break, then it's another 4 straight hours of classes...

Ugh. I sound like a whiny brat right now. But I don't care, today sucks and that's that. x-x

Edit: Btw, page 69.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Lyn and Dallikos?

WHA-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:02 pm

LOL XDDD
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:23 pm

Hey, anyone here familiar with the anime by the name of Vandread?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 pm

where can I come in with my OCs?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:25 pm

Sorry, no, Sanity ):

-waves to grocamol- Hai! ^^ And if you wanna join a rp, just ask the owner of that rp.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Good Morning! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Meehh.....

-collapses- ;_;
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:45 pm

Ha! I am not collapse-y today! A little drowsy but not collapse-y! Ha ha ha!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm

*huggles Tigger* Stop.. Being.. Sick. D:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:33 pm

Aww, I'm unloved! Sad
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Nani? D: *huggles Theo too* Don't.. Be.. Drowsy? xD
'Morning!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 pm

Aww, I feel loved now! Razz

And I'm not anymore. I took a showah! XD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:46 am

Buenas tardes, mis amigos!

.... I sure missed a lot... -.-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:52 am

*glomps Luv* Hi :3
Today I am in a creepy mood so I post this. It's a villain of my story: the Original Darkness, AKA the King of Flesh and Bones

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 OriginalDarknessUndead012

Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:05 am

Ooh, I likies! And the music <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:07 am

YAY THanks .... Damn I should resume drawing D X I have lost touch my my pencil for too long XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:34 am

Why did the forum go down?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 4:36 am

Dunno. But it's back up now!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next