Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 am

Hey Yukki, are you a guy or a girl?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:09 am

*blinks* Yukki's a guy?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:11 am

Yukki is most assuredly a guy. Razz

-wraps Tigger's hands in Dora bandaids-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:11 am

*nods* Yukki's a guy. *swings from Luv*
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:21 am

...Why is nobody here? I'm lonely :<
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:22 am

/nobody? </3

I do have to leave soon, though.

Like, in ten minutes. For play practice.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:24 am

I'm here. I'm just waiting for replies.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:29 am

-hugs Yukki- I meant the general populace, silly.

And so am I, Tango. I'll probably have to wait til tomorrow though. Robot logs off around this time.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:30 am

*hugs back* x3

'Right, I'm off, be back later, etc, etc. ^^
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:34 am

-waves- Bye bye.

-sigh- Looks like it's you and me, Tango.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:35 am

GUYS! QUICK! While I'm gone for my play practice, could you guys read and review my latest story? kthxbye!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:35 am

I'm here to
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:36 am

Okay, Shadow ^^

Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 5:48 am

I'm waiting for.... Something, and citrus I think.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:05 am

Sorry. Went to the computer lab to do some last-minute work for my BFA Review tomorrow.

-sobs- I am going to get NO sleep tonight...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:25 am

Tango, feel free to make your move in Veritas. We probably won't get much more out of this fight.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 6:45 am

Okay, wanna pm where it is again? I think I know, just wanna be sure...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 7:56 am

I've started a new journal series on the Fanfic Thread.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:17 am

Back.~ 'Allo people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:23 am

hello
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:27 am

ugh... This place is really dead...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 am

dead?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:31 am

*blinks and waves to Shadow*
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 am

... Well, I'm off to learn Necromancy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:44 am

What's necromancy?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next