Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:12 am

*tilts his head* .. Hillsy, are you feeling well? You seem to be.. Dotting.. A bit.. And I dunno, it makes me worried. xD; Sorry.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:20 am

But I dot all the time!

Psst, you can jump into Moonlight by talking to Aria or something. It's barely begun, that RP. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:28 am

Dotting?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:29 am

YOUR dotting doesn't make me think of a depressive person, though. (No offense Hillsy, I just tend to be a bit paranoid when it comes to other people.)

Oh, I would love to, if it wouldn't be too much trouble! The only problem is.. I understood.. Nothing of the introduction. xD; Maybe like, one or two things, but.. Like.. Is Hyrule covered in water or something.. When did it flood.. Does that mean I'm like, 80 something years old if that was 70 years old.. And.. I'm just.. Confused. xD;

Yesh, Tango, like '...' Sorry. I use that term more than I should.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am

Time? In this forum?

BHAAAAHAAAA!

But no, in all reality, I've had my chars still be the same age in a way future thing. XD
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:32 am

Haven't you played Wind Waker before? Oh man... Now I feel like playing it...

That's not quite how RP's work. Your OC's age is always the same in RPs, unless specified.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:35 am

Shadow's right. I make my charries whatever age is most appropriate for the setting. Razz

And I'm glad I don't come off as a depressive-type dotter! :3

Wait... you haven't played Wind Waker?! D:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO- *shot*
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:41 am

*kicks Shadow* If you influenced this decision in any way..

Mnf. Sorry. I don't deal well with anything time related in RP's. Like, at all. Time Skips are the bane of my existence.

No, I've never played Wind Waker, sorry. ><; I know nothing.

Well, that's good for Akise, but I still don't understand anything else.

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 am

Actually, truth be told, this time i had nothing to do with her wanting you in it. Totally all her idea.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:43 am

The only Zelda game I haven't played... Four Swords Adventures...

Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:45 am

Hillsy, you are deprived if you havn't played that game.

That game is pure amazing ness.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 5:46 am

I think I'll manage if I never play it...

But I need to buy a 3DS... And Wii U... Oh jez, so much stuff to buy this year...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:09 am

I'm back, peoples. <3
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:20 am

-cricket chirps are heard all around-
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:22 am

.. I'm still confused as to why you're even here. Just kidding it's not that big of a deal, hope you had a good day, etc, etc, all those friendly things, now back to being a douche. .. Hmph.

Hi Tigger!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:25 am

Hey Shadow Very Happy I started the RvB rp if you wanted to join it, I dun remember if you said you did or not...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:29 am

Oh god. Chris is on a roll again... dunno if I'll be on much tonight...

Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:35 am

Kris Kringle?

I should start making a list...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 am

Nah, my stepdad...

I just realized that the only girls on here are:

Me
Tango
Sawyer
Tigger (right?)

and zeldafan.

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:44 am

Yup. I'm very much a girl. ^^
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:47 am

Okay, good. I figured. ^^

But we're so outnumbered. Five girls and like... ten guys. -.-
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:50 am

Time to start genderbending some guys... But I'll stick to being one...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:57 am

Haha! Razz

And I shall stick to being a girl, thank you...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:59 am

I know, that is why I said genderbend some guys...

Shadow, Xant and Theo it would be interesting to bend the gender of those three...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:00 am

God... Pedicure time again. I'm so scared D: no one should have to see my ugly dancers feet...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next