Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:21 am

Alright, we'll do that in the future.

I'm usually not a fan of gore either, but Veritas is supposed to be a dark and creepy thriller. When Sawyer and I came up with the idea, it creeped the Hell out of me, but that was why I loved it! It's the perfect way to really show the monstrosity of the wolf in sheep's clothing; a theme that's constant throughout the entire story.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:22 am

Zeldafan, your account is going to be terminated. If you're not here to RP then I don't see the point of keeping you around. This is a serious forum unlike your little fan fiction one.

We've told you enough times...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:23 am

ah, i see. this is where we differ. Though i do not enjoy senseless gore for gore's sake, i feel like it adds a real affective sense of panic to a reader (or viewer if its art) that cannot be achieved through dialogue and psychological ploys. In that instance, gore is the perfect tool.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 am

Shocked

Tori, where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:28 am

Yeah, but even so, it makes me feel uncomfortable reading it... This is me talking from an RPer's perspective, not myself as Admin...

And I'm thinking slightly upon the logical side of things.

That came because she hasn't responded to our PMs. And we have told her enough times for her to understand...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:29 am

Can we continue this tomorrow night or something? i should have gone to bed a few hours ago.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:30 am

[/is legitimately worried that's going to be said to him soon.] I-I'm not avoiding RP'ing, just waiting.. If someone wouldn't mind explaining 'Preamble of Moonlight' a bit more to me, because I don't really understand it, I'd appreciate it. I just don't want to be a nub. ><;;

Anyways, I finally reviewed Shadow's fanfics. YOU'RE WELCOME. (Jk. <3)

Now that that's done, I'm off to bed. ^^ Night everyone, sweet dreams when you DO go, and sleep well, Sawyer. <3 /sorryImissedyou. Q~Q

'Night!~

Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:31 am

Okay... But remember, I'm still not keen on the whole tearing Cyrus' face off...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 am

Er.

I'm going to go to bed now. XD

Gnight all. ^^
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:34 am

Night Tigger

Hello just woke up

And I agree about gore Smile Although I prefer mind-raping, as a torture ^^
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:36 am

I JUST HAD A BRILLIANT IDEA!!!

Luv, are you still about?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:52 am

I need to go to bed. See you guys later...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 11:53 am

What is it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:06 pm

You have OCs of a desert origin, yes? You could have them join Gambit if you wished and they could be the groups desert guides for the Spirit Temple, if you will.

Demios and Fortuna, could be the Spirit Temple guardians, or something like that...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:10 pm

Sounds fine. Do you need them now?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Before they enter the temple, yes.

Have them carrying a gust jar, or something like that.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:28 pm

There are your temple guardians Razz
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 pm

Yay!

Thanks Luv...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Food for thought.

If the item you seek is out of your reach, you don't need it...

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 Misc-t11
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:08 pm

...lovely.

BUT GODAMN IT I WANT MY TEA FROM WHERE I'M SITTING.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:10 pm

So bloody English.

Razz
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:13 pm

...I like tea...

Anyways, can someone tell me whats been happening in Gambit? I haven't really been paying attention since the godesses showed up.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:16 pm

Well let's see, with Din dead, they can't find the rupture leading from the Evil Realm, seeing as the knowledge died with her. So the group split into two, Nayru took Nuala, Celeste, Konbei, Galenus, Gwene and Deserax to the Gerudo Desert to enter the Spirit Temple and find the Dark Compass (An item that doesn't point north, but to dark and evil anomoles.). Farore took the rest except for Rausten and Tibarn to the Hidden Village, so they could enter the graveyard and the Shadow Temple, to find the Lens of Truth, so they could see the rupture, seeing as it is invisible to the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 pm

And what are Faore and her group doing right at this moment?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 4:20 pm

About to be taken to the Shadow Temple by Sergius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next