Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 am

Serious question, are you really working on a LynxDalikos possible romantic relationship??
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:19 am

Shadow- I don't want to post yet because I don't know how we're going to resolve this conflict. Karl wants, for plot purposes, for the soldiers to find and imprison Lyn, Auroan, and the thief. However, neither of those three are willing to give themselves up, and I am NOT about to put Lyn through the trauma of a) her house burning down or b) her mother getting caught up in all this.

Tango- Possibly?
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 am

i think it would be sweet x) in any case, Dalikos really seems to like her
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:20 am

lol
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:22 am

Agreed. xD It would be kinda cute. Lyn would definitely be the one wearin' the pants in the relationship, though. ;D lmfao.

And hey, why not? We'll see in time, I guess.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 am

Well, she can were all the pants she wants, but Dalikos is NOT wearing a skirt!
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:25 am

Awww :3

In other romantical news, Demios seriously needs to find someone other than Fortuna to chase after. But it's so damn funny. XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 am

lol xD

Shadow, do you have a Skype?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:30 am

Yeah. I havn't been on it in a while though.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:32 am

D'aw. Well you should get on it so we can talks! <3
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:44 am

Tango, what did that thing mean? ._. do i even want to know? is it bad?

curiosity killed the cat Sawyer
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:50 am

Sex.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:55 am

WELL THAT KILLED THE CHAT.

8D
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 am

oh. well, derp. of course its about sex, they're talking about Ryan and Nuala and how Konbei happened >w< i thought it might have been something more
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 7:57 am

xD -patpat-

SHADOW ARE YOU STILL HERE. :<
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:16 am

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 Derp_c10

Sawyer in DERP corner
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:18 am

Aww, you're not derpy! -pats Sawyer's head-

By the way, I sent you that link. ^^
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:19 am

Awww!

Chibi sawer looks cute!
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:20 am

YAY!

lol this emot reminds me of those flowers in SSBB that stick to your head and suck your life: bom
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:21 am

thanks shadow >w< of all my characters, i actually look the most like Carol's design
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:26 am

I really need to pay more attention to your stuff on DA. But everytime I go on there I'm in such a hurry D:

Of my characters... I look the most like... hmm... eh... Aria? We have kinda have the same color hair...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:41 am

Hey Sawyer, you still online? :3
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 am

yuppers!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 am

I'm not sure which one of my OCs is closest to me...

None of them are really like me in looks. That'd be a tough one. I'd have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 8:57 am

Deserax i modeled close to me. Or how i would like to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next