Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:19 am

Ah-

I... Dont think i have any? Sad

Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:20 am

*crawls over to Luv and climbs on*
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:24 am

-carries Yukki on her shoulders-

Well, when in doubt... make another OC! Or RP. -superhero pose- Y'know, whatever suits you. I'm making another evil douchebag as we speak.

I actually think I like Groc's new idea. (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:25 am

"But...there is one they fear...in their toungue, he is Dovahkinn...DRAGONBORN!"

"FUS RO DAH!"

Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:26 am

*sways and hums* ~<3
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:29 am

Xant, sent you a PM. Read it please.

Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:31 am

HEY! NO ROBO NO!

I had dat video up on this forum first.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:34 am

Still, everybody has got to have a little FUS RO DAH! in thier life.

You like Elder Scrolls too? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:35 am

I've never played it, but it looks awesome.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:37 am

I believe I just giggled my ass off.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:38 am

Damn it, you can't quote FUS RO DAH! without having played it!

And kids, cover your ears...

Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:42 am

I like his Irish accent.~

^Or Scottish, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:51 am

Old people are so cute ^3^
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:55 am

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION!

Karl and I were talking last night, he come to the conclusion he didn't want to continue the Forge, because he was losing interest and he is a little stretched thin over his real life and Internet life. He has a lot going on in his family life and is committing most of his resources to it, so forgive him if he doesn't reply when you are ready. Remember, we all have to work in with each other and understand that we all have school, college/uni, jobs, families and friends that we have to put first. You also need to remember that if it wasn't for Karl, you wouldn't have this place, would you?

Show a little respect, I'm sick of dealing with these fights and people overreacting over everything. These RPs are not the be all and end all, they are simply for FUN!

And I am saying this from an Admin's point of view but I think I am being fair enough.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:02 am

I chose to stay out of this one. I mean, it didn't really pertain to me.

Also why I really don't make super serious RP's. So nothing like this happens.

Also, I'm not good a major plot movements. ^.^;
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:03 am

M'kay.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 am

It pertains to everyone, Shadow, but started because Xant spat the dummy this morning.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:04 am

-walks in-

-collapse-
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:11 am

N
OOOOOO!

Tigger! She collapsed! Some one get her a dose of happiness right away!
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 am

If you have any objections over this, NOW is the time to speak up so if in case there are problems, we can sort them out now and avoid another fight in the future.

If everyone is fine with what I've said, then I expect there to be NO fights or complaints about these issues later. I'm giving you the chance to say something now, if you do have a problem or question and don't take this opportunity, then that's your problem and your's alone.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:13 am

Nope. No problem from me here.

-gives tigger a dose of HAPPEH!-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 am

I am so miserable and exhausted right now... The only thing keeping me going is the knowledge that I will leave this prison-like town Wednesday morning...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:14 am

Thanks, Shadow. Appreciate it.

Tigger, please - is what I've said, okay? I want to know everyone has read it.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:17 am

Sorry, I didn't notice that.

I don't even rp in the Forge... But even if I did, I completely understand the situation. We all have lives outside of the forum and they come first.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 am

Thanks, it's not only about Forge - that's just where the issue started...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next