Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.

Go down 
+8
Tigger
shadow7900
Yukki
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
LuvIsAThing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 pm

Hello Theo... my good old friend.... how are you? Do you like... my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:19 pm

...Not gonna lie, it's a bit creepy. But not as terrifying as Zeldafan's first avatar. *shudder shudder*
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

Thanks Theo, such is my purpose, as I am attenting to pull down deep in Majora's being... and Majora's being.... is now staring back.

And why? What was zeldafan's first avatar? I fear not to have seen it
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:38 pm

Theo...

You still about?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 pm

Ehi Hillsy, do you like my new look?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:43 pm

Not really, no...

Creeps me out some...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Don't worry... by the time you'll fall asleep... you won't have to be creeped by me

Nor.... by anything else

Forever
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 pm

*shudder shudder*

You need me for something, Hillsy?
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm

so much love right now Xantos XD gotta love art that's emotional enough to creep people out <3
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:27 pm

Yeah, I was going to say you should look to bringing tipping the scales here, it looks interesting and I would join in pretty quickly I must say.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 pm

I would, but I can't control it as easily as I can over on Luv's forum. Now that it's started over there, I'd rather not bring it over because it would get too confusing. We'd love to have you in it Hillsy, just PM me the characters you want to bring into it so I can plan things out.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:50 pm

Morning forum.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:31 am

Hello Tango ^^
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:00 am

Theo, about that. On week days, from about... 8:00 to 3:30, I'm at school, and FF.net Forums are blocked at my school. So if its possible at all, could it slow down at those times?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:16 am

I've organized the RP to branch out for each part of the investigation (Victim #1's death, Victim #2's death, Victim #3's death, Bovem, and Equos,). Everyone's assigned a part of the investigation, and it's only when the group comes back together that the puzzle pieces can be put into place. In other words Shadow, you're not going to need to worry about being left behind, because other people will have their own tasks. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:22 am

It only just started there, and I can manipulate each RP so the owner can do the same things as an Admin, but are restricted to just that RP.

By it's entirely up to you. I'd love to have it here and I'm already thinking up back story's for some of my OCs and how it would relate to the RP.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:26 am

Sorry Hillsy, I think I'll keep it over on Luv's forum. Having two of them at once would get too confusing for me. But if you'd like to join, by all means. Just send me a PM so I can plan accordingly. Smile
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 am

People selling me bloody fake diamantés... Not impressed.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:34 am

Diamantés? :?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:38 am

Crystal version of diamonds. You put them on dresses, stage costumes...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:42 am

Oh...that doesn't sound very...impressive.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 am

Theo, I have a quick question for you.

How did you come to give Veritas his name?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:10 am

My college's motto is Veritas, which is Latin for "Truth".

Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:27 am

Just asking because I was watching the Boondock saints and saw one of the brothers tattoos on his hand was "Veritas"

So I did a bit of research thinking it was a Latin name of some sort, turns out it is roman and she was a goddess of truth.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 4:49 am

Ah. I didn't know that! =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next