Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:08 am

I've got an idea of what it is. I'm glad I could play a part in raising the tension. <Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:21 am

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNN
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:22 am

Ah. I thought you were going to kill Zelda. XP
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:23 am

Ohhh, no no no. ;D

Glad I surprised ya, then!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:25 am

I was totally expecting the shadows to either move around Prometh and stab her, or go through him. I would've killed him off to raise the tension. XD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am

I... actually anticipated just that to happen. XP

Still, good twist ^^ It's almost funny how Shadow keeps getting yanked through the portal XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:26 am

Lmfao. XD Nah, but now everyone thinks Shadow kidnapped Niamh! THAT doesn't help his "good guy" case! XD

Lmao, we thought you were psychic, Luv. ;P Specially when Zelda was all "okay we'll trust you.. please don't prove me wrong" and then BAM.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:31 am

Why would he kidnap Niamh? How is she important?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:32 am

It would possibly de-moralise the rest.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 am

He didn't kidnap her, he got pulled through Arthur's portal unwillingly.

Niamh just -happened- to be holding onto him at the time.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:37 am

I know that, but thinking the way Prometh does, it makes little sense. If he was an enemy why didn't he take out Zelda when he had the chance? Unless he quickly got cold feet when Prometh stepped in front of Zelda and decided to take what he could (Nimh) and flee.

Maybe I'm thinking too hard about it. *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:38 am

Nah, exactly. xD Prometh can either say "OMG I KNEW HE WAS EVIL" or "wait I thought he was evil but he didn't do an evil thing... o-O" Either way, fun drama and conflict. ^^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 am

He's probably just thinking "oh shit we're about to be hit". I know they aren't, but he has no way of knowing where the shadow creatures are.

Could I bring in the caped soldier again? He could fight Shadow if you want; or Nuala or Sergius or Konbei, if they show up.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:44 am

This is true. ^^

And actually, sorry, but no please ;; Karl and I have something planned for Niamh and Shadow in Ordon... Sozzy! :<
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:47 am

Aww. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:48 am

-hugs- Sorry. ;_; We shall plan something epic later on, promise! <3
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 am

Okay. Smile

Right now I'm not sure what Prometh would do...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:51 am

Don't ya love it when you're challenged like that, though? ;D

OHCRAP. I forgot to write Lyn's reaction. o-o -makes mental note to do so in next post-
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:52 am

I was kinda expecting her to side with Prometh during that little discussion, but she didn't say a peep. XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:53 am

Yup, my bad. I kinda forgot about her. ^^'
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 am

I'm signing off for the night. See you guys tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 7:57 am

Gnight! (:
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:47 am

Does anyone here watch Game of Thrones?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

I've heard of it. Apparently its full of lemons and limes and citruis and SEXY TIMES.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:55 pm

No, no, no... not like that.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next