This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 pm

Thanks Smile It's how I always used to draw back when I took art classes at school, just took me a while to get back into it but I glad I did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 pm

I haven't taken an art class since high school. I've been largely self-taught.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:42 pm

So am I. We mostly painted landscapes at school :/
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:46 pm

I could only get into a beginners art class. I'm afraid I've never really gotten into painting for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:58 pm

Painting is great, but as you can imagine very tedious as it's difficult to correct mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 pm

What medium do you prefer? Watercolors? Oil? Acrylic?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello hello hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:12 pm

I love watercolor but I haven't had much training in it, so I stick to acrylic. And hey, Robot.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Indeed. Hey Robot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Hmm....

-bored face-
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:54 pm

Setting up a new RP for proposal. Anyone interested in being a co-GM?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:04 pm

I'll bite. Whats it about?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:08 pm

Oh really now? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:11 pm

Ugh...

I hate my sleeping patterns...

And as for this RP, flick us a PM about it, I'll highly consider it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 pm

Why doesn't he tell us all?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:16 pm

Facade has returned and neatly inserted himself into the confidence of the king and queen by claiming to have turned a new leaf and performing a miraculous act of healing on the then-dying queen. A year or two after he's granted a court position, things start to go bad across the kingdom. The tribes and villages that used to be allies have recently become hostile to the royals for reasons that aren't clear. In many cases the envoys sent out to find out why don't come back alive. Even the kingdom of Labrynna across the Great Sea has been looking for a suitable pretext for war. Zelda suspects Facade to be responsible, but like in the start of OoT with Ganondorf, cannot convince her father and lacks evidence.

In this RP the heroes are enlisted (or decide on their own) to find out why the tribes are angry and look for incriminating evidence.

Any villains or neutral parties can choose to work alongside or in competition against the Big Bad.

-------

http://lozrp.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=137
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40