Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LEMON - Midnight Rendevous - Renàle x Demios

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

LEMON - Midnight Rendevous - Renàle x Demios Empty
PostSubject: LEMON - Midnight Rendevous - Renàle x Demios   LEMON - Midnight Rendevous - Renàle x Demios EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 am

A/N: WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENT!!!

POINT EMPHASIS HERE!!!

This is my first lemon, so be nice and dun' make fun.

It was written by NexarkXII and I. 

I did basic grammar correction and editing.

If you aren't into the lemon thing, by all means, avert thine eyes. If you're a perv, proceed. ^^

Renàle (c) Nex

Demios and All His Pimpin'-ness (c) Luv

Midnight Rendezvous

Demios had been expecting company for a while now. "Enter," he said. 

Renàle quietly opened the door and slipped inside "You requested my company this evening sir." She sat down, dropping the overly polite facade a bit. "It is quite the lovely evening," she remarked, smiling slightly.

"And you look lovely, as well," Demios smiled as he sipped from his chalice. "Would you like some wine?"

Renàle nodded "Alright, wine sounds good." She smiled, sipping the wine. "You look rather dashing mi'lord."

"I'm flattered, Renàle," Demios said with a mischevious half-smile. He lay the chalice aside, and sighed. "...I do think we both know what tonight entails..."

Renàle nodded, setting the wine down. "Yes, yes we do mi'lord."

Demios looked out the window, running a hand through his short red hair. "I will understand, of course, if you do not wish to... follow through. Though seeing as you're here, I assume..." He flashed her a cocky smile, his amber eyes glinting with a sultry light. "Now... where was it we had left off in our conversation...?" he said lowly.

Renàle give a wolfish grin. "Your dashing looks mi'lord." She picked up her wine glass, sipping the wine and leaning back in her chair.

"Ah yes, those...." Demios leaned forwards. "Anything in particular that you like?" he teased.

She decided that being bold might work best here. She reached her hand forward and used her finger to trace the outlines of his muscles. "Well these certainly are..... quite the sight," Renàle said, grinning.

"The fair lady wouldn't refuse a better look, then?" Demios questioned with a rather playful smile, tugging his vest up and over his head before she had the chance to respond. His bare torso was now exposed to her, and his eyes seemed to be daring her.

She flushed crimson but kept her composure not expecting him to actually look that good under the vest. "No I would not refuse that." Her grin turned playful as she ran her hand over his muscles.

Demios' hand suddenly flicked out, and he took one her hands, bringing it up to his lips and kissing the back of her palm. "And would you like to know what I find most appealing about you, Renàle?" he murmured, his amber eyes glinting in the dim light.

Renàle's grin broadened "I would be honored," she replied setting the wine glass down and fully reclining in the seat, giving him a better view, while at the same time allowing her to get into a more... inviting position.

The Gerudo King took time to admire her pleasing physique, his eyes slowly trailing down her frame, lingering on a few certain... aspects... before turning his gaze back to her face.

"I find it rather difficult to decide," he admitted. "But surely... I'll have plenty of time to figure it out, don't you think?" The grin was back again, returning full-force.

Her grin turned perverse "But of course, I'm hoping to make this last as...." she leaned her head foreward, the tip of her nose touching his as she lowered her tone into a seductive whisper, "..long as physically possible. I have much to take in about your... physique as well."

Demios felt a shiver run down his spine, and he snaked an arm around Renàle's waist. "Let's learn from each other then... does that sound intriguing enough?" he said with a low chuckle, allowing his hand to rub gentle circles on the small of her back.

She felt his fingers rubbing the nape of her neck and accidently let out a small 'mmmm' of approval at the action, her eyes getting slightly hazy answering his question.

Demios continued the gentle rubbing, his face bearing a pleased smirk. Now, for the moment, he had the best of her.

"Shall we proceed...?"

"Yes..." Renàle whispered, her greed getting the best of her, wanting more. She was at his mercy now.

The man lifted her into his arms with ease, carrying her off, his mind dancing with thoughts of the night ahead...

Renàle wrapped her arms around Demios neck as he carried her, her blush darkening.

Demios laid her carefully on the bed. He proceeded to lean down over her, his toned arms resting on both her sides as he breathed deeply of her hair. "You're so lovely," he whispered as he placed kisses on her collarbone, his canines scraping the flesh there lightly.

Renàle fidgeted slightly, "Oh" enjoying the feeling as she placed her hands on his broad shoulders and leaned her head forward, breathing in his ear as she softly bit its shell.

A low, lusty growl followed her lovebite, and Demios raised his head up. His lips claimed Renàle's in a passionate kiss as he ran his hands up and down her sides.

Renàle parted her lips in invitation as her back arched, bringing their hips together.

His tongue darted forth, exploring her mouth with enthusiasm. The young king pulled her closer as he moved his hips against hers. The lightweight fabric of his clothing, though it sucessfully impeded his efforts, did little to hide his increasing arousal.

Renàles tongue met his, initiating an intimate dance as she felt him harden against her causing her to move her hips against his without thought as her womanhood wettened slightly. She moved a hand down grabbing his ass as she moaned in his mouth.

Demios made a small sound of amusement, his hands moving upwards and brushing over her chest to the sleeve of her blouse. "Mind if I remove this?" he asked, breaking the kiss to take a breath. His other hand was still pressing against her lower back, holding her firmly to him.

Renàle turned her lust filled gaze to Demios eyes "Of course, in fact, let me help you," she replied slowly, teasingly removing her blouse like a striptease and pressing her now free breasts against his chest.

Demios smirked. "I think I've found something else I like," he said as he gave her right breast a rough squeeze. "Verrry intriguing." He grinned as he referred to their earlier conversation.

Renàle moaned lightly, at his mercy completely as her hips thrusted upwards at the feel of his fondling. "Is that so, examine them to your heart's content."

Demios rubbed her breasts, differentiating between light touches and hard gropes. He wanted her to enjoy herself before he had his fun - he respected her in this manner. He continued his ministrations until he could bear the wait no longer.

"I need you, Renàle," he murmured, gazing into her eyes.

Renàles hand lowered, rubbing the bulge in his pants. "Then take what you need. I won't stop you."

Demios groaned as she stroked him through the fabric, thrusting lightly into her touch. Pleasurable feelings danced in his abdomen, and his eyes misted with desire. He quickly tore the offending garment from his person and tossed it aside.

He disregarded his haste as he pulled Renàle's own pants down her lean legs, taking the time to watch their unveiling. Practically her whole lithe, sun-kissed body was bared to him - all that remained was her flimsy undergarment.

His callused hand wandered over her soft flesh until he came to the only obstacle. He traced a finger over her panties, feeling her wetness through the material, his eyes fixed on her face as he gauged her reaction. 

"You like this, don't you..." he whispered persusasively into her rounded ear. His hand threatened to slide under her panties as he continued the delicate motions with his experienced fingers.

"A... Ah," she moaned at the touch. "Yes," she replied, flitting her hand lightly up his chest and gently pinching his nipple as she leaned forward, biting the junction between his neck and shoulder in a gentle but firm bite as she continued rubbing his manhood.

Demios took the edge of the garment between his forefinger and thumb, and pulled it down to expose the rest of her body to his wandering eyes.

Renàle started lightly suckling the skin after the bite, leaving a hickey, proof that he belonged to her. She felt a pleasurable tingle as he slid them down, now fully bare for him to see and do with as he wished.

"Oh, you've marked me," he chuckled as he brought his hips down between her legs, his manhood rubbing against her thighs in preperation for what was to come. "Now how shall I mark you...?"

He chose a spot just above her breast, biting down gently and sucking until a slight bruise had appeared.

Her eyes widened a small gasp escaping her as she moaned "Deeemios..." her hands reaching up grabbing his hips, preparing for what was going to happen as her hips situated themselves between his legs and her raising a leg, resting it on his shoulder so that he would thrust in deep when he did.

Demios grinned wickedly at her forwardness, gripping her waist as he forced his length inside her inch by inch.

Her eyes widened, rolling into the back of her head as her back arched giving him more access. "Ohhhh Demios," she moaned loving the feeling of him within her.

The flame-haired man groaned in pleasure, stretching her body considerably as his member plunged even more deeply into her. Perspiration rolled down his chest as he began to thrust in and out with quick, rough motions, grinding his muscular frame against hers.

Her head fell back in bliss as she moved her hips, meeting his with eagerness and clinging to his sweaty frame as she began to pant and sweat. She ignored the twinge of pain from his size as she focused on the great pleasure her body felt.

Demios continued the vigourous pounding, a soft grunt resonating in his throat as he felt Renàle's slick walls slip and cling to his girth, creating more friction.

He massaged her thighs and rear as he pushed her even harder, hoping to distract her from any pain she might feel. Most Gerudo women he'd been with could handle the size and pressure he presented without problem (the race had, after all, adapted for the task), but he wasn't sure if the same was true for his current bedmate.

"You feel so... fucking... good..." he sighed, his half-closed eyes alight with animalistic craving. "Has any pathetic Hylian... ever fucked you like this?" he growled. He'd be damned if she even once compared him to any other man she'd been with.  

"Damnit no! No one has." She moaned in truth, no one had payed this much attention to her in bed and she wanted more, more. "Deeperrrr," she moaned, thrusting her hips upward slightly to allow him in further still.

She was turning slippery from her sweating and panting heavily, enjoying the overwhelming pressure, any discomfort being washed away.

Demios complied with her request, forcing himself deep as he could, until he ran out of room to fill. He felt his hard shaft ram her cervix, and took a sharp breath at the feeling. A flame of pleasure began to lick very inch of his lower half as he continued to grind his hips mercilessly, bringing her other leg up to caress. 

Suddenly getting an idea, the man raised himself up, pulling his member out to the very tip, and slowly penetrated her all over again, circling his hips as he buried himself to his base in her warmth. It put an unbelieveable amount of pressure on her inner walls, stretching them out almost painfully. He too suffered the pleasure, letting out a muffled moan against her neck as she took him all in.

Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she threw her head back in unadulterated ecstasy. He had hit her G spot. "YES THERE, YES!" she half screamed, half moaned. "Oh yes Demios." 

She rolled her hips with his, increasing the pressure just a slight bit more.

Demios had finally reached his peak - the slight increase in tension, combined with her irresistable screams of pleasure, sent him over the edge. He bucked his hips into hers, a primal yell bursting forth from his desprately clenched teeth. The Gerudo's vision flickered red as he rode the waves of his orgasm, thrusting erratically, and his manhood throbbed as he released his pent up arousal deep within her.

"Renàle...!" he choked out, he voice shifting between its ordinary tone and something much more sinister. 

Feeling him spill himself within her caused her to go over the edge. "DEMIOS!" she moaned, her breath hitching as she clung to him and tightened around his member, feeling her release as she rode her orgasm.

Demios helped her along, continuing the rhythmic strokes and fondling her breasts to draw out her orgasm. He was breathing heavily, but had by no means lost all of his stamina to his own earth-shattering climax.

"Nggg ahhh."

She finished and looked at him with an energetic gleam in her eye "That was... fun," she said, smiling a goofy, satisfied grin.

Demios shared her grin, his breathing quite labored. He rolled to the side, laying back on the bed with a content expression. "Agreed." His eyes flicked over to her mischeviously. "We should do this more often, if you're up to the challenge," he added in a humorous tone.

Renale laughed. "I'm game." she replied, relaxing on the bed. Her heavy panting turning into normal breathing, if not still slightly labored.

Demios rolled onto his side, gazing at her intently with his cheek resting on his fist, and his expression a bit more serious.

"...There was another thing I wanted to speak with you about... I've been considering promoting you to third-in-command." 

Renàle laughed in her mind, happy that her plan was working. "Of course sir. I would be honored."

"Excellent..." he grinned. "Thank you for this night, Renàle. It was much needed. And remember, whenever you're ready for round two..."

He simply winked at this.

"Heh," she chuckled. "You won't be hard to find. I suppose I should be going now. Goodnight sir," she said, standing and getting dressed.

"Goodnight, Renàle," he said, laying back and letting his mind wander.

A/N: YES THAT WAS SO FULL OF PLOT DIDN'T YOU SEE THAT? XD

It really does have plot significance. Trust me. 

Can't wait til' Fortuna finds out. Hell hath no fury. X3

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816

LEMON - Midnight Rendevous - Renàle x Demios
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback :: Creativity Thread :: Fan Fiction :: Fan Fiction - LuvIsAThing-
Jump to: