Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Of The End

Go down 
+3
TangoOscar
RobotOwl
Hillsy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

Shadow Of The End - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:56 am

"Maybe you would if you were out doing something instead of sitting around," Konbei said. He looked over at Sneeba. "What's it doing...?"
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:00 am

"She, actually. And I don't know." Aediox said as Sneeba burrowed into the snow.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:07 am

Shadow shrugged. "Why stay? I'm not needed here."

Once more Lyn frowned as she looked at Shadow, though this time she spoke up. "That's not true," she said firmly. "We could use your help here."

"With what?" Shadow sneered. "Looks like you've got everything under control, am I right?"

Unable to respond to this, Lyn bit her lip and looked away.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:08 am

Konbei folded his arms and watched Sneeba over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:13 am

"Hey, the more the merrier." Callio shrugged. "Wouldn't mind having a shadow creature with magical teleportation powers on my side."

"Please, don't go." Uli said softly. "You saved me, and my baby; not to mention all the others. We would all be dead if it weren't for you."

---

Sneeba suddenly poked her head out of the burrow. "Hungry, uh?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:17 am

Shadow frowned, looking grudgingly over the two who had asked him to stay. Finally, sighing, he sat back down, shaking his head. "Fine, whatever. But if you're planning on doing something about this," he added, sending a warning look Lyn's way, "you'd better do it fast. What Allard was telling me earlier... There might be more at stake here than what you think."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:27 am

"Well, I'd say that creepy guy is our first lead if he hasn't already been crushed." Callio said.

"Yeah. Him, and Doloris. He warped our, right? That means he's still scurrying around somewhere..." Allard said.

"Its not really my place to judge, but...it didn't seem like he was meant to be there," Uli piped up. "Stalking around in the night. If thats right he must of left before-"

She suddenly let out a little gasp, and then rubbed her stomach, exhaling slowly.

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:29 am

Lyn blinked, looking back towards Uli as she gasped. "Are you alright?" she asked.

Shadow bit back a biting retort to Lyn's question, and instead stood up.

"If what Allard told me is right," he said with a frown, crossing his arms, "Then those two are dark creatures, like myself. I should be able to find them easily." He glanced over to Callio and Lyn. "Ready to go take the fight to them, then?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:36 am

Slow down, man...I'd say were entiteled to a rest. And I'm not sure the guy from last night is a dark being...seemed a little too human." Callio said. "Sure, Doloris should be easy to find if what you say is true, but this guy..."

"Nothing...the babys kicking." Uli said quietly, continuing to rub her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:37 am

Lyn's frown went away as she nodded. If the baby was moving, at least that was a good sign, right?

Shadow, however, was not amused, and sneered at Callio. "You want to rest? Fine, you do that. Have a good nap. I'll go out, then, and get things done myself." He moved to get up.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:42 am

"...said anger managment." Callio said. "Seriously, slow down a second. Not everyone is a superhuman. And personally, I haven't actually had anything to eat aside from scraps for three days now."

Uli looked up at Lyn, and smiled shyly. "...want to feel it?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:45 am

"Sorry," Shadow growled at Callio, his red, burning eyes narrowed. "I've never been one for sitting around on my ass when there are things that need done." Lyn shot a glare his way, but Shadow hardly took notice. Feeling that he was wasting his time here, Shadow moved to walk out of the tent.

Lyn glanced over at Callio. "I think I saw some food being cooked in one of the other tents," she said with a sigh, trying to ignore Shadow. "Maybe you could bring some for all of us?"

However, she was then taken off-guard as Uli spoke to her, and she looked at her, blinking in mild shock, unable to think of how to answer.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:47 am

"Fine, then, bugger off if our going to ruin the nice mood." Callio shrugged.

Uli watched her. "...well? If you don't want to..."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:53 am

Shadow chuckled darkly under his breath. "My pleasure," he said simply as he walked out of the tent- though, something coming to his mind, he paused at the entrance and looked back over at Callio, a brief smirk on his face.

"By the way, what you said earlier? That Doloris couldn't be a creature because he looked too "human"?" He laughed. "Don't be fooled by appearances- take it from me." At these last words, he frowned angrily, knowing all-too-well that his red eyes were probably what the others always saw. He then walked out of the tent.

Lyn sighed, shaking her head. "Don't take it personally," she said with a smirk towards Callio. "Kid's always like that."

She looked back at Uli then, frowning and blinking. "O-oh, no, that's not it. I'd, uh... sure..." Awkwardly, she set her hand on Uli's belly.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:55 am

"Yep...he also fails to understand what I said." Callio said, face palming.

Uli took Lyn's hand and directed it to where the kicking was. "Can you feel it?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:56 am

( -kicks Shadow out of the rp for the moment until I can find somethin' to do with him XD- )

Lyn nodded, practically numb as she let Uli move her hand.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

"Anyway, as I was saying," Konbei said, turning back to Aediox. "Shouldn't you be out there looking for this cure?"

"It's not as simple as that," Eiria spoke up.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:05 am

"You don't just get magical vials of cure lying around. You need to research. Study on a microscopic level. Follow leads. The reason were up here is because we are following said lead." Aediox said.

---

Uli smiled gentley at her. "...its a strange feeling, isn't it?"

Last edited by RobotOwl on Sat May 19, 2012 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:32 am

"Alright, I get it," Konbei said. "I've just been looking for something like this ever since the Corruption first started, and now it's right in front of me and I want it more than anything."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:36 pm

"Don't we all." Aediox said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 11:45 pm

"Right so then what are we waiting for? It's not gonna get any warmer out," he said.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:00 am

"I suppose so-"

Suddenly, everything shook. Snow and ice feel down from the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:04 am

"What was that?" Eiria said, standing up.

"I dunno..." Konbei said as he glanced outside. "That doesn't usually happen up here."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:13 am

Everything shook agian, and Sneeba appeared out of the snow.

"Earthquake?" she said.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:17 am

Konbei stepped outside the cave and looked up the mountain. If it was an earthquake, that could mean an avalanche. He'd never seen one here but with its wild terrain and weather, Snowpeak was anything but predictable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Of The End
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next