Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Feast of Veritas (Continued)

Go down 
+3
shadow7900
TangoOscar
Theodore Hastings
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:54 pm

Once everyone was inside the passage, the cracking of stone could be heard in the previous room. The demonic statue at the foot of the passage began to crumble. Piece by massive piece the demon fell into the passageway. The rubble did not get far enough to harm the heroes, but it completely blocked the pathway backwards; just like it was designed to do.

There was nowhere to run anymore: the heroes had to go forward into the dark.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:04 pm

"Well, guess backing up is out of the option." Dalikos said. He continued to Follow Deserax.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:09 pm

On both sides of the passageway, flames suddenly appeared upon candelabras mounted to the walls. They were multicolored like the candles before; clearly created by Veritas.

"There's no doubting it anymore." Dane nodded. "Veritas wants us to find him."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 pm

Deserax rolled his shoulders and put a bounce in his step.

"Well, that just makes it easier to kick his ass when we find him!"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:17 pm

The end of the passage was in sight. From the room beyond the soft hum of a violin could be heard.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:24 pm

Deserax heard the ocarina and scoffed.

"Oh please. A violin? Ocarina's are way better then that!"
Back to top Go down
Togrutaboy836

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 am

(I had a helluva time trying to find this threads continuation. Is it too late for Kyano?)
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:26 am

(Yes.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:30 am

((Sorry Togruta, but we're almost done with this RP. It's at the final battle now. There are plenty of others you could join though.))
Back to top Go down
Togrutaboy836

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:45 am

( I had a real kick-ass idea too..)
(Kyano was going to have followed them the whole time. they just never knew because of all the illusions. The final battle would've been the only time since before they could see him.) (He went through some of the things they did too. His clothes would've been all dirty and tattered, his scales burnt amd scarred, and he'd be mentally toughened up. Although it was alot less than what the mai group faced. But, because it was just him it was still tough.) ( guess all my work finding this specific thread is in vain...Le sigh.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:53 pm

((Not at all. Like I said: there are plenty of other RPs to join. If you want to join them, just ask the creator.))
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 am

"It's probably a trap," Konbei said.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:03 am

"I think so too." Dane nodded. "Maybe we shouldn't move on till we know there's nothing waiting to kill us."

"Other than Veritas, I mean." he added with a nervous chuckle.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:10 am

Deserax just kept walking until Dalikos grabbed his shirt collar.

"Didn't you here what he just said?" He asked.

"No. Why?"

Dalikos just face palmed. "Use the lens dumb ass..."

Deserax didn't know why they wanted him to use it, since he was zoned out on what he was going to have for his next meal. He put the lens to his eyes and scanned the hallway, finding...! Nothing. Zip. Zilch. Nada. Zero. Less then one.

"The only thing in this hallway is dust. And cobwebs."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:54 am

Dane let out a small sigh of relief. At least they wouldn't get gutted before reaching the room.

The violin only got louder and more chaotic as they reached the end of the hallway. The room beyond was large; much larger that any room they had been in before, with a tall ceiling holding a massive chandelier above the center of the checkered marble floor. Five giant columns held the floor of an observatory level circumventing the room. The violin echoed through the circular space, clashing with the note before it. It was a dark, disturbing, downright disgusting melody.

Leaning against one of the stone columns was a man; a man frantically playing the instrument creating the terrible song filling the room. He let a sour note echo through the hallway before opening his demonic eyes to look at the trespassers.

He walked to the center of the room with his arms wide open; the violin and bow evaporating into black mist.

"Welcome to the ballroom." Veritas smiled.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

"Its missing..." Dalikos thought for a moment. He placed a hand on his chin, faking being in deep thought.

"Oh, yeah, Class!" Deserax finished. Sure, the room looked nice, but the two were not about to admit it.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 1:52 am

"sweetheart, you wouldn't know Class if it were tatoo'd to your face." a sultery voice echoed all around them. From behind one of the great stone columns stepped a figure clad in a long red gown. Her raven locks fell in elegent waves to her hips. She was free of wounds and blood, she was healthy, iridescent even! But most of all, she was alive. With clicking heels, she walked slowly towards Veritas and stopped at his side. Verron grinned maliciously. "miss me?"

(btw, if this is the dress she'd be wearing) Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 Verron13
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

"Right, cause I'm that stupid to actually get something like that on my face." Deserax replied back.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Dane stared at Verron half in terror and half in rage. "You traitorous bitch! Why aren't you dead?!"
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:41 pm

"Doesn't matter." Dalikos said pulling his sword out. "Lets fix that shall we?"
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 6:52 am

Verron shook her head. "don't you get it? You can't kill what has never lived. The Verron you know was never here. You could say I am a physical manifestation of your collective memories of that woman." she looked up at Veritas. "I am whatever my creator needs me to be."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 12:28 am

"You, BITCH!!" Gwene yelled at Verron, and Veritas. "Why? He loved you! And you come back and stab him in the back. Why?!?!"
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:52 am

Macabre hung from the chandelier, staring down at the heroes.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

"The reasoning is quite simple, Gwene." Veritas explained as he put a loving arm around Verron. "This is not the real Verron. I took samples of your memories before you all arrived, and in them I found a woman you were all familiar with. She was little more than a common theif, but it was her connection to Cyrus that attracted me to her. I concluded that this Sheikah could be quite useful to me, regardless of whether or not she actually attended the feast. So I disguised one of my many creations in her image, and had her wait for you all at the village entrance, as if she had been the first guest to arrive."

The aristocrat took "Verron's" arms and began to waltz with her. He continued his explanation as the sinister couple danced with smiles on their menacing faces.

"Of course the small samples I had extracted could give me little more than a physical description. In order to make my pawn appear convincing, I would need more details about the true Verron: her personality, preferences, physical abilities, etcetera. So as I met you all at the front door of my estate, I silently scavenged your memories for more information. By the time I revealed my true intentions for the feast, I had enough details to turn my pet into a virtual clone of the original Verron. I am sure you all agree that she gave quite the convincing performance."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 2:18 am

"You know what is funny." Gwene sneered. "The fact that you had to create something you could never truly get, a woman. Truly, you are a sad old fool."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feast of Veritas (Continued)   Feast of Veritas (Continued) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Feast of Veritas (Continued)
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next