Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Mad King of Hyrule

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm

"I'm quite used to this sort of thing." Sergius smirked "But remember, I still have control of my body for a few seconds after you slit my throat, and it wouldn't be hard to shove this knife through the back of your soft neck." he was enjoying playing with her "So, now what will you do?"
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:15 pm

"It's a tough decision," Nuala said. "I could take my chances and end this right now or... Keep you alive a little while longer and see what else you're good for."
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:17 pm

"Well then." Sergius smirked "I'd rather take the option where we both live, if you don't mind. As for that, I can see us both having an enjoyable evening, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm

"Sounds good. I've been wanting to meet up with those guys." Blake said. "...so, who really are you guys?"

---

Auroan took her hand, and followed her down.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:33 pm

Nuala relaxed her hold on him just a little. "Provided we don't try and kill each other again, I agree."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 pm

Sergius pulled his knife from her skin, but still had it close by. "It's a done deal."
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:40 pm

Ritter smirked and turned slightly to address Blake. "I am Ritter Creed, professional scoundrel. This here is Miles of house Otten. He's also one of the candidates to be your future king, so mind your manners."

"Speaking of, I don't think we got your name either." noted Miles.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:41 pm

As soon as she felt the knife lift from her skin, Nuala dropped her's to the side and launched into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:44 pm

Sergus dropped his knife and it disappeared in a wisp of darkness, and returned her kisses, this was probably still apart of her ploy, and he kept his guard up.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 10:50 pm

"Blake. Andd I'll mind my manners when he is the king." he grunted.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:05 pm

"It's not as if it's set in stone." said Miles with a hint of a blush. "I don't even know if she'll say 'yes'!"

"Anyway, what skills do you bring to the group mister Blake?" asked Ritter.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:28 pm

"I'm good at killing people." Blake replied bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:40 pm

"Hopefully it won't come to that." said Miles. "I don't think it'll help anyone if we spark a war over this."

"Still, it's not a bad idea to have some muscle around." commented Ritter. "Got any friends in Castle Town, Blake? Or do you hang about the woods on a regular basis?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 pm

"I don't go to Castle Town. Not anymore. I'm Human, not Hylian." Blake said.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:53 pm

Lyn was quiet as she led Auroan down the steps, to the bottom of the temple's entrance and to where the desert began. She lifted her fingers to her mouth and gave a loud whistle. Within minutes, a sound was heard in the distance- and, not long after, the faint sound of hoofbeats had grown until the approaching, galloping mare could be seen riding towards them from a ways off.

Slowing down as she approached, the mare nickered and tossed her head, happy to see her owner as she stopped before Lyn, bending her long neck and placing her head into Lyn's chest. Smiling, Lyn wrapped an arm around Filly's head, rubbing her gently behind the ears.

Looking back at Auroan, she smiled.

"This is Filly."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:55 pm

"Oh my...she is beautiful." Auroan said, slowly approaching Filly. She reached out a hand towards the mare. "May I...?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 11:58 pm

Lyn smiled. "Of course," she said, taking a step back.

The mare nickered softly as the new person approached her- and though she tossed her head once, her mane flapping about and her tail swishing contently behind her, she was otherwise calm and still, enjoying meeting someone new.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:01 am

Auroan gently stroked the mare, and rubbed her gently behind her ears.

"...hello there." she said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:07 am

As if in response, Filly snorted, her ears twitching in delight at the attention, and took a step forward, her hooves sifting through the sands beneath.

Smiling, as the two were meeting, Lyn had moved around to her horse's side, adjusting the saddle for two people and putting her bag of supplies off of her belt and hooking it onto one of the saddle horns. She clicked once out of the corner of her mouth- and, reacting instantly to the command, Filly nickered, standing still as Lyn walked back around, ready to saddle up.

She held one hand on the saddle, and the other she outstretched to Auroan, to help her get on the horse.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:27 am

Auroan took her hand and, with some difficulty, managed to get onto Filly. She kept both her legs over one side, and held on.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:41 am

Once Auroan was on, Lyn was careful as she also got on top of Filly, riding in front.

"Wrap your arms around me side," she instructed calmly to her passenger. To Filly, she patted the horse's neck, saying kindly, "Give us a gentle ride this time, alright Filly? We're carrying some important cargo, here."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:59 am

Auroan wrapped her arms around her, and settled in.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:10 am

Lyn gave another nod, and lightly nudged her heels against Filly's side.

Tossing her head, the horse nickered and, responding to the call and the tug of the reins, turned her head, changing directions out towards the desert and starting off at a light trot, then canter.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:11 am

((Time skip to somewhere less...deserty?)
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:28 am

( Sure XD First place she would head for is Kakariko Village to stop by her mom's farm )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Mad King of Hyrule   The Mad King of Hyrule - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Mad King of Hyrule
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next