Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...

Go down 
+6
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
TangoOscar
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
RobotOwl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:31 pm

Alright, I have some more time.

What are they?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 9:38 pm

1. to move the story on
2. Different accounts with different ways of OCs
3. the other accounts are from Firefox and Google crome, they each have their adantages in replying.....
4. I can split into different personalities for the many OCs
5. Sometimes it help arguing with myself with OCs and on Chat
6. Different Personas give multiple choices of how to act with one's own OCs and what OCs can be.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:10 pm

1. Firegod and Himiko are rarely on enough to significantly progress the story
2. They're different accounts, but are all too similar to your OCs, even in the way some of them speak (saying "Yo" at the beginning of sentences)
3. I have absolutely no idea how that makes a difference ^_^;
4. Why can't you do that simply by using Grocamol?
5. You rarely argue with yourself, but rather gang up on people who don't share your opinions (Your RP proposal being the most recent event)
6. Again, I don't see why you can't just be Grocamol and do all that stuff

From my eyes it all just seems sneaky and a huge waste of effort. No one's mad at you Groc, but I for one have absolutely no idea why you do it.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:12 pm

It was a nessisty for me.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 pm

How? In what way was this needed?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Nessessity

Anyways, everything Firegod and Himiko said about them was true for me, I tried giving an aggressive feal to Firegod and a feminine feel to Himiko. Messed up? Yes. Heplful for me? yes. There, I admit it. I tried keeping their OCs up to date on the stories but no one does much with them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Good morning
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:46 pm

morning
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 10:50 pm

Dailymotion takes way to long to upload videos. Only 6 hours till the "If you can watch ths your a bigger zeldafan then I am" video is uploaded cheers
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:33 pm

Hello..
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Hello tango
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:37 pm

Shocked Were in 3rd chatroom and it says the 2nd chatroom ended with 990 posts
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:27 am

If people have a problem with Ryan then say it, I'm about to just leave this place and go back to keep the first forum alive you critic bastards.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am

I do have a problem with Ryan. And if you're going to talk to us that way then maybe we're all just wasting our time.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 am

Well look at it my way, you guys made a forum that took too much attention away from the first forum. Other than Tango you two are more anal than any other mod.

If its Ryan's powers, I'll take them away permanently on this forum, if its the swords then I'll take them off, if both then fine, okay, I'm on the verge of just leaving all together, there's no breathing room here okay. Soory for the bastard calling but seriously man, There is always a forum that is anal on certain things, each time Ryan faces a stronger foe I need to figure out an idea to get him an edge within his boundries.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:00 am

anyone here?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 am

I'm here
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am

I ranted but Theo won't answer, I'm really sad and I don't want to become like Roxel.....

Here's Ryan's death theme;

Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:07 am

I am Groc... if you wish... I can try to mediate your problem with the mods ^^ I think I can do it without insults or anything. Can we try?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:12 am

How can you, Don't you have a problem with Ryan? What would you say?

Wow, I'm glad to hear you'd help me.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:21 am

The only reason this forum was created was because the other one was down... Then it just became preferrable because people like Roxel aren't here and we could kind of treat it as a fresh start... Which is what the other one desperately needed.

Anyway, my main concern with Ryan is his narrow emotional spectrum...

Last edited by TangoOscar on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:22 am

If you're willing to take away most of his powers (not all, feel free to keep two or three of the ones he uses the most) and all swords but Samehada, then I don't see any problem with Ryan staying on the forum. Hillsy, Tango and myself are trying to keep the OCs on as much of a level playing field as possible; if that sounds anal to you then so be it. What that means is that nobody--not even Tango, Hillsy, or myself--can completely dominate the other characters. So far, I have seen little or no restraint on these "boundries" you have set for Ryan; he just seems to be able to do it all, and when he can't, one of Firegod or Himiko's OCs comes in to obliterate his opponents. Do you see how we might view that as unfair?

None of us would like to see you go, Groc. You're a regular to the RPs, and a reasonable guy; I feel like we can talk things through without making too big of a fuss. That being said, if you really think we're being unfair to you and your characters, you do not have to stay. It's your choice.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:30 am

Well, first of all I want you to assure of something.

YOU'LL NEVER BE LIKE ROXEL. Roxel was intrusive, deceptive, whyny and thousand of many other problems which you don't have.

---------------------------

Secondly, I think the problem was another Groc: the way you handled at first OC acceptation. Now, don't get me wrong, but there is a thing. People likes to be powerful. FalconHalo was a great guy but his OC was a powerhouse with no equals but one which popped up later (Shadow).

Now, the problem is.... yes, there are OPed villains. And Ryan struggles to defeat them. Technically this though is not a bad thing. People sometimes have to fatigue to obtain a victory. And least we remember, we are not Link. None of us is the hero chosen by the Goddess to kick the ass of the king of Evil (Yes, Ankoku, this includes you too). So it's normal that heroes... fatigue, let's say.

But, you might say, you then had your OC grow and the villains kept godmodding. This might be a problem, yes. But you should remember a thing. You are THE moderator of the RP, you can call RPers out if they are BSing. Of course, playing along them with them what causes. People attempting to overwhelm the other in a fight where in the end, OCs are FORCED to blow up mountains to win (which is the problem of many mangas nowadays).

Of couse, manga can be enjoyable, and I like them. But Zelda is more of a Lord Of the RIng feel than Naruto. Which has occasionally slipped. Your fault? No, not just yours, at least. When people RP, the fault of something going wrong is of the group.

--------------------------------

Now... the question is... are you a bad RPer? No, not at all, and I actually am a bit fond of Ryan, and especially Loki (he is by far my favorite OC of yours Smile )

Then what is the problem, you might ask? The power? Just a bit, but this is not what concerns us. What we fear Ryan lacks a bit is character development. Since the time I saw him the first time in 'Dimming of Hyrule' till 'The Ten Stars' he gained very little development. Sure, he got many things going on (he lost virginity to Nuala, became the head family of the Taigos...) but personality wise remained pretty much the same.

The only time I saw him different from his 'amused' mood was when he snapped at Ankoku (with whom I love interactions, btw Smile ). You should work a bit more on the personality trait. A great view I would suggest is the hero Guts from Berserk, although the series might be .... very bloody, to say the least ^^''.

All the remaining points have also been recovered by Theo, who I greatly thank you Smile Overall, it's not that we don't like you nor anything, we are attempting to settle a sligthly better standard which might help everyone. You have been called out? So many others will be, in case. Just see the critiques made to some of Johnny's OCs or Lobo's Smile

Lastly, yes, I still hope you don't wish for real to go away Smile
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:33 am

Water, hellfire and poison spit, that good? The swords were given to Ryan from Jonny's side stories and OC's, Samehada stays and the others go but Daemorakk since he just now got it, need to see where it leads to.

Narrow emotion.......spectrum.......what the hell Shocked He's tries to keep his feelings in.......
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 am

Loki is a like a grandfather, Ryan has a hard time developing unless Ankoku came in and stuck around, he's the only one that can brwak Ryan out of his shell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next