Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...

Go down 
+6
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
TangoOscar
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
RobotOwl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 pm

I was thinking about that today... It wouldn't be for Roxel to create a new account, although we would all know it was him. But still...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm

Oh.... well....

Disregarding this, I posted for Konbei in ten Stars. I also need to ask you something about this
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Yeah?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:35 pm

Once Konbei defeats Koloktos I plan for the Blue Bandit to show up and defeat the weakened Konbei in a bid to sabotage his mission. He will still be driven away by the coming of Donphes and another pair of characters. Is it okay?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:05 pm

Yep/
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:09 pm

Of course, with this Konbei has an in-story justification ie. he was tired from the other fight :p
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:12 pm

Xant, can I have a quick chat with you?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:19 pm

I'm happy to have Konbei lose, he only thinks he's the best, but that doesn't mean he actually is.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 3:27 pm

Nice to know it Tango ^^
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Jesus. I bought new skullcandy earphones... I feel alive.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:34 pm

Only a thing to say about this

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Good morning
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:55 pm

Ugh I just fell asleep -____- I hate random sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 pm

Spontaneous sleep attacks...

A disease striking the world...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:26 pm

I know right...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Only known cure: HUGS

*hugs Tango*
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Only reason I fell asleep like I did was because I had been up for over 24 hours...
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

FalconHalo had the nads and button to permanently ban Roxel, it's sad that he won't stick around for long right now unti a later time.

BTW, would anyone take part in 'Making home in Sotaki Sky' ?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Ehi Groc a question from the other chat? How much was Roxel raping the Taigos' backstory?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

answered that in the other forum chat

btw, where else can I find clues to Hysteria's attacker?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm

Hmm... I am thinking of this. You see, the one who is the cause of Hysteria's condition is Zant (which is why she draws an 'evil triangle' due to Zant's helmet's shape) to make an ultimate living weapon. She ended up being scapped due to her animal-level intelligence so she was never used against Link and she was released somewhere between Zant's death and the destruction of the Mirror.

She might have had a cell where she grew up in, but the only clue I can think of is an undiscovered cell with several toys and weapon. Idk what much else *shrugs*
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:43 pm

Then it's a dead end to help her......
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:46 pm

Yep, what she has become is as of now irreversible just like her wounds. Only thing is that she can now have overall a relatively happy existance with a family she has never had
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:41 pm

Anyone still here?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Hello there! We gonna move the plot of Inner Gambit at all or what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next