Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chat Room - Let's get to talking...

Go down 
+7
RobotOwl
shadow7900
LuvIsAThing
grocamol
Theodore Hastings
TangoOscar
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:17 am

Hello Luv! How are you?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:28 am

Doing alright! You know, I'm thinking of new RP ideas as we speak. And I need to give Kayla the link to this forum.

Btw, what's up with Roxel? I didn't ever interact with him much...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 am

He was a liar. He first lied about being a pregnant teen, about not being Rekata (the "pregnant teen" from earlier), and told a dozen smaller lies in between. He was desperate for attention, and thought the fastest way to appear interesting was to make up rediculous stories like that. When we called him out the first time for lying, he just switched profiles and pretended to be "Rekata's brother", continuing where he left off. Eventually everyone just had enough of him and his lying, so we called him out on it again, where I said he was Rekata. He admitted to it, and has lost the respect of almost everyone in the forum.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:23 am

It didn't get knocked up, but it is going to get knocked out.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:27 am

confused

You mean the forums?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 am

No. Roxel/Rekata
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 am

In my opinion, Rikata was much better than the kid that made Nuala chubby and had his OC act childish and bite Ryan's ass.......among other place.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:35 am

On another note, this new forum will be some getting used too until FF.net fixes the site.

oh and it turns out that some of the RPers went to Tango more often for advice on the forum........she told me and I was actually fine with it, less work to help out with answering questions, FalcoHalo left his legacy to me without a backup plan when the Forum would get big.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:37 am

Chubby chaser much?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:39 am

Pyroboom, the first bain of my annoyence.

It may be not ment to be but you don't happen to have a slot open for another mod do you? Question
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:50 am

Pyroboom and Rekata are both much younger than us; only a few years older than Zeldafan by the looks of it. The both have got a lot of growing up to do, but right now they're obviously incredibly lonely kids. I kinda feel sad for them.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:55 am

By the way, what are your opinions of Kagutsuchifiregod and Himiko Wukong?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:57 am

Don't RP with them enough to have one. They really seem to like you though.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:00 am

Yeah, the three of us have been email buds for a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:05 am

You planning to send them the link here?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:11 am

yep
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:20 am

I'd wait till Hillsy gives the OK. I'm sure he will, but it would be best to let him know beforehand.

Also Groc, I've been looking through your OCs, and I like most of them with one exception: Beidara. I strongly suggest you change him so he's not a carbon copy of Deidara (you actually call him that in the background description).
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:27 am

I've changed the name completly with no rhyme or anything to Deidara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 am

And so it begins, glad to see someone finally come up with a back up forum!
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:35 am

His name, appearance, and weapons are different now...as long as he doesn't say "uhn" at the end of his sentences I don't see a problem with it.

And hello Firegod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:36 am

speak for yourself, all that information and stories were good and now we have to repost our OCs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:37 am

yo, whats up?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:40 am

You can copy/paste them if you want. Hillsy, Tango, or myself will alert you if there's something we don't like.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 am

I'm sure I speak for everyone that there are too many pages to go through to find the page with our OCs, it was very tiresome for me as I had to leave most out to keep the Naruto element out.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 4:48 am

No one said you had to bring all your OCs over. You could just put in the ones you use now.

But thank you for trying to loosen up on the Naruto Groc. I appreciate that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chat Room - Let's get to talking...   Chat Room - Let's get to talking... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Chat Room - Let's get to talking...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next