Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?

Go down 
+8
grocamol
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
RobotOwl
Theodore Hastings
Hillsy
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:47 am

It's all about you, Tango, and your characters. There's no opportunity for anyone else to get involved, just like in Dearly Departed.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 1:51 am

Then if it is like Dearly Departed, then why don't you post?

What is stopping people from doing that right now? Not a thing.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:19 am

For a simple reason.... Where are we supposed to post, Hillsy? To walk in the whipped cream and chocolate filled scene of Nuala and Cyrus? On the studio, where nobody is here? To talk with whom and with what purpose?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 am

Yeah. For me, when i come in the forum and see 5 pages of you and Tango, it makes me feel awkward to just post in the middle of that.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:33 am

The thing that's stopping me from posting is the lack of interest. I was expecting the RP to have more to do with the disappearance and reappearance of the missing people, but instead what I find is page upon page of Gwene and Konbei dealing with their new kid. While I'm glad you and Tango are having fun, that gives me and the others absolutely nothing to go on. Our characters would be more into investigating who kidnapped everyone and why the abduction happened, but you don't leave us any clues to follow Hillsy. It's your RP, and none of us want to make a Roxel move and make it all about ourselves.

Furthermore when you invite others to join the RP you don't let them in on the story unless they want to help Gwene and Konbei start their family. I think Xanto's entrance is a perfect example: Ankokou's outside of Hyrule Castle trying to figure out what happened. Gwene, Konbei, and Nimh warp to Hyrule Castle, but instead of interacting with Ankokou, they go and talk with Zelda (played by Hillsy) and invite her to some random picnic. He was right there dude! When I saw you and Tango head to the castle I thought that the plot would actually start picking up, but then you left and went back to playing house! It was then that I decided the RP simply wasn't worth the trouble of following, and judging from the posting history, I assume the others were thinking the same thing.

I don't see these RPs as a form of social interaction. When I go on this forum I plan on writing a story; a story I want to write with other creative people in a fantastic universe that we all adore (the Zeldaverse). I expect others to think this way too, and that's completely my fault. I shouldn't just look at this place as a story-making factory because that's not what it is. I can honestly say that I've made friends here, including you and Tango, Hillsy. It's because I feel like you're a friend that I can openly criticize you; I'm not worried about you (or Tango for that matter) getting mad because you know I'm simply telling you what I'm seeing. You don't have to agree with me or even change what you're doing on the RPs, just know that it's definitely keeping me away from posting.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:35 am

In the normal RP, that isn't in the Citrus, which where all of this seems to be coming from.

We made the citrus thread at your request, and when it comes to being used with your RP by different people things change, why is that?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:37 am

Well, sometimes you guys don't acknowledge what other people have said. Take my post on gambit, page 56. I put in a nice offer to help with Deserax, yet you just ignored it or something.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:40 am

Same for Ankoku asking Celeste sometimes a pair of things and she ignored me as well.

Well... currently where is anyone else? I don't mind the lemon in themselves.... but.... well, I think Theo covered up

Also, this is false, as I don't bat an eye at Luv and Robot's part in another RP.... but because they are not hogling the spotlight with this. The plot is not being about them through this, as in the meanwhile there are several other plotlines being developed.

In Outtakes, there is nothing else but this.

And yep, shadow, I agree with you

Last edited by Xantospoc22 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:46 am

Well, seeing Theo's long post, it explained my feelings pretty much.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am

It's not just things involving sex, it's things in general. The RPs just seem to be riddled with Tango/Hillsy fluff that really doesn't interest anyone else. It keeps the story from progressing and even drives people away from the RP altogether.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:54 am

I never really looked too deeply into those RPs. In light of these problems though, and with Catherine as inspiration, I've been designing an RP. I need someone to help run I with me though.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 2:58 am

I'll try. That is if you want. Trust me. If you say some one else, I understand. I'm not good at major plot moment things.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 am

I've never really noticed that...

I'll help you Robot.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:03 am

I only really need one person. I'll talk about this later.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:07 am

Give me a few minutes guys, sorting through stuff and reading other..... well stuff....
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:12 am

Hi everybody. Neutral
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 am

*glomps Luv and squeeze* HELLOOOO
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:14 am

Hey Luv.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 am

Hi luv
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:23 am

So Xant, can I ask you this. What is the plot with Outtakes? Explain it to me...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:26 am

....Do I even need to start on what I think of all this?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:27 am

If you wish to say something, by all means, speak up.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 am

Luv, shall we just do the old fade to black on Ten Stars? I'm pretty sure we both want to.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:43 am

...Alright then. The internet doesn't bite.

Irritated.

That's how I've been feeling for a while now. I physically go out of my way to be a part of this forum, because you guys are my friends, and I truly love to RP. But it gets on my nerves when I try to do stuff for you guys' benefit, be a part of things, and I just get ignored.

Theo and Xanto had very good points. Hillsy, Tango, you guys asked me to be a part of Dearly Departed and I tried to get with the program you had going on already (freezing my fucking fingers off as I did so), but what do I get when I post? Ignored. Then I try to be polite and ask questions about what you would like me to do, and I just get ignored again? Really? I did that for you guys, and you don't acknowledge it.

Me and Robot had to whine for a while before anyone would buck up to play Telma too. I would have done it myself, like I usually do, but I didn't. Know why? Because I was hoping someone would return the favor for once. And thank you Tango, for doing so. 'Course that's besides the point.

The only RPs that seem to have an active, moving plot are ones that are already too far into the story for me to join, and it makes me very upset. I haven't had my OCs interact with others' in an active RP for months.

I don't usually criticize what other people do, but I think that you and Tango need to at least make an effort to get other people to join your Konebi-Gwene-centric RPs. It may be fun for the both of you, but not for me, or anyone else it seems. I know that I don't want to hear every detail of their day-to-day lives, and that's what PMs are for.

Also, Robot, you're right. I tried to even RP lemons to appease Tango, but... I'm a fourteen year old girl. How much do you think I should know? It's very awkward for me to write those things when I've never done them myself.

I've never nagged at you guys before, and I don't try to be a bother, but for once, please listen to what I have to say.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 am

Once again, I appreciate everyone being honest but the one thing that irks me a little about this is that we're not ignoring anyone...

In Dearly Departed (and I realise I probably read it wrong now or whatever) I thought Ankoku was on the roof or some other place of the castle - not near Konbei otherwise I would have acknowledged him.

And I wasn't ignoring Fortuna either while we're at it - there was nothing I could do there; I don't have any characters in the desert. Also, I'd be more than happy for Nuala and Konbei to team up with Dane to find Attics and the rest.

And in Outtakes, Attics, Lucan, Ankoku, Fortuna, Celeste and Galenus are all at the studio and Celeste just invited everyone to a welcome thing for Galenus... but no one replied or anything to that...

And I didn't ignore the Celeste and Ankoku interaction on purpose... I wouldn't do that.

And as for the citrus thread, you don't have to pay attention to it, you can treat it like it's not there if you want but we're not intentionally trying to steal away from plots or make it all about us or anything else you guys think. I mean, you asked for a separate thread for mature content because you didn't like in the RPs which is fair enough, but now you guys seem like you still have problems with us posting there despite the fact that it's completely out of your way.

Yes I RP a lot with Hillsy but I'm not picking favourites. He's just on at the same time as me and after you guys leave, we get bored...

I don't really know what else to say except I hope it makes sense, I just woke up so if you want to clarify anything then go ahead.

Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?   The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much? - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Fourth Part of the Chat - Do we talk too much?
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next