Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 am

With as much effort as Gwene could muster, she pulled out the Spirit Medallion "You!" she shouted to Dane. "Catch!" she threw the medallion to Dane.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:36 am

(Wait? Did we already awaken the shadow sage and i missed it? Or did we just skip a sage for the moment...)

Deserax's eyes widened at Dane being a sage.

"So. The proper man finally gets a reward for being so proper."
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:40 am

Steven continued to fight Malachi. He bashed the monster in the head with his shield and decapitated him once more.

The headless Malachi was unaffected and began to blindly swing his scythe around. Steven disarmed Malachi and shoulder bashed him to the ground, then he put away his weapons, summoned his Angel Bow, and pulled back. A light arrow shot into Malachi and engulfed him in a holy light, ending the occultist once and for all...
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 am

((The proper order has Spirit come before Shadow, even though the game implies it goes the other way around. We still need to find the Shadow Sage; you haven't missed anything.))

With one hand still on Konbei's head, Dane grabbed the medallion and felt its power course through him. He could do this; he could turn the tide.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:44 am

Konbei felt his sword slip from hand when his vision faded and he heard the voice.

"Get out of my head!" Konbei seethed.

Nuala saw Ryan move and breathed a sigh of relief, she lay back against the ground and clutched at her wound.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:48 am

Dane subconciouly tightened his grip on the swordsman's skull; he could not feel it, but it helped the young gentry feel like he was in control.

I shall leave once my work is done. the voice replied. You are too dangerous to yourself and others right now; you are not ready.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:49 am

Gwene had managed to get to her feet, she slowly started walking toward Konbei.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:59 am

"I'm trying to help them! I need to be stronger!" Konbei said back to the voice.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:04 am

Gwene was almost at Konbei, she hoped she could snap him out of it, like last time. Before she could a sudden black hand wrapped itself around her neck and held her up.

"And just what is it you are trying to do, Light Sage?" Daimus asked, holding Gwene by her neck above the ground.

Gwene grabbed his hand with her own and tried to pry herself free, gasping for breath.

"Let us see how well your plans work with one of them dead." with his spare hand he held it out and a blade made from pure darkness enveloped and formed into a dark sword.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:06 am

The voice chuckled as it flowed around Konbei. And striking a deal with their sworn enemy is supposed to accomplish that? Surely you do not deny the flaws in this thinking.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:08 am

"No!" Steven yelled as he ran up to Daimus and went to stab him in the back.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 am

Rather than using his sword to end Gwene's life, he swung it, knocking away Steven's "Well, look who we have here."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 am

Verron shrugged. "yeah, i suppose." she greeted him with a peck on the cheek. "but i'm glad thats over with. i never want to see that guy ever again."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:10 am

Deserax's eyes widened and ran for Gwene. He already had some people horribly hurt. One likely to die. Not another one.

"Fuck no!" Deserax ran at Damius Sword drawn.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:15 am

Steven looked at his empty hand, and back at Daimus with a teeth bared glare. He didn't say a word, remembering well that Daimus had killed him effortlessly last time.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:16 am

(shadow, sent you a private message)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:20 am

Daimus then warped away from them in a whisp of smoke, he reappeared on top of one of the columns, still holding Gwene, he ripped the chain off of it and slowly wrapped it around her neck, he was prepared to hang her.

Suddenly, beneath them the ground began to shift, then from beneath the ground the Twinmold emerged in an explosion of rock and sand.

=====

Cyrus smiled "You did the right thing. That was very noble of you."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:21 am

(I recived it. Hillsy, by the way, did you answer Deserax's seeing stone call at the goron place?)

"God damn it!" Deserax said, doing a few back flips away from the up coming twin molds. He landed in a safe positions and looked at the two situations.

"Fuck! If i don't try to fight the twin molds, Every one around here could die! If i don't help Gwene, then we lose a sage, and then we cant find the last one! Damn it! I need to be-" It then hit Deserax. It's not about strength in physical terms. Something else needs to fuel you to have true strength. To bad he didn't know what that was.

"Gwene!" He shouted. He was about to throw the blade at the demon god, but then realized, it was not the best idea. He instead, warped right by the chain and grabbed on to it. He applied heat to try and melt it.

Last edited by shadow7900 on Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 am

Steven gritted his teeth and picked up his sword, facing the Twinmold with unfaltering courage. He summoned his Angel Bow and pulled the string back, firing a light arrow at one of the weakpoints.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:23 am

"I can control it..." Konbei said. "I don't want to hurt them."
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 am

Samehada headed over to Ryan and he grabbed the handle of the sharksword, energy started pouring from it to Ryan and most of his wounds and burns started to heal up. After a few seconds he stuggled to get up and finally was able to stand up after getting his stomach closed up, Ryan ran over to Nuala. "Damn it, everything's going down hill ain't it?" he aid as he took out a blue potion and gave her the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:27 am

(What? Where?)

The second Twinmold emerged and took the blow of the arrow in its thick armour, the arrow stuck however.

Daimus had finished wrappin the chain around Gwene's neck and was prepared to drop her, he saw the twinmold emerge and everyone turn to fight it, he held on to her tightly and watched as they attacked.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:29 am

(Page 21 Hillsy.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:30 am

And yet look what you have done...

The world of nothingness shifted into a place familiar to Konbei: the place where Nuala first died three years ago. Scene after scene replayed in the otherwise empty world. First the death of Nuala, then the death of Gwene, and finally the events taken place only a few moments before; with Gwene lying on the ground bleeding and Konbei stabbing his own mother.

You are far from being in control, Konbei Lorbane. The only one in control right now is Daimus. Is that what you want?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 am

Nuala placed a trembling hand on Ryan's arm. "Is Konbei safe?" she said. "Don't let anything happen to him... Or Gwene."

"I, I didn't mean for that to happen," Konbei said as the reality of what he had caused hit him hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next