Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Legend of Zelda - Palace of Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Legend of Zelda - Palace of Darkness Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda - Palace of Darkness   The Legend of Zelda - Palace of Darkness EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:44 pm

Twilight Princess Epilogue/Palace of Darkness Prologue - The Return Home...

The auburn mare shook it's mane as it neared its home, the man, who the same mare carried was, if not more eager to return to his home in his home village that was on the border of the forest they were currently riding through. He had had enough adventure to last a lifetime and all he wished to do know was just lie down and sleep. He had not slept since he had freed the Oocca from the twilit dragon, Argorok, and that was almost ten days ago, it was Midna who had him continue going on without a break, of course it was easy for her to say when she was sitting on the back of a wolf all day. Midna, how he had missed her, he looked down at his shadow waiting for it to spring out from under him and scold him for no reason whatsoever.

He was drawing nearer to his home, he couldn't wait, he nudged his horses side and they both took off towards Ordon, their home. They passed the Ordon Spring

"In just a few short moments I shall be home." he thought to himself, his house was just around the bend ahead, he was getting closer, however he was stopped by a lone figure blocking the path "Damn, I was so close as well."

"Link! It really is you!"

He recognized that voice, he dismounted his horse and went and stood in front of her, patting her along the mane as he went. There stood a girl, wearing a white blouse and brown pants, and her eyes, her emerald like eyes "Ilia..."

Ilia leapt into his waiting arms and they embraced each other. "Link! I missed you terribly."

He felt her squeeze tighter, it was clearly obvious she would never let go. "Ilia, I missed you to."

She pulled away from him still holding onto his arms "You must tell me everything that has happened, leave nothing out."

Link's smiled faded and he let out a small sigh "Ilia. I'm not meaning to be disrespectful, but..."

Ilia looked upon Link's face and saw dark shadows underneath his eyes, and his entire expression and posture was tired and exhausted, she held her hands up signalling Link to stop.

"I understand, you must be exhausted. Listen, how about I take Epona away and give her a nice bath, I'm sure she would enjoy some time to relax."

Link's smiled returned to his face. Ilia started up again "You on the other hand look like you haven't slept in weeks. You had best head up to bed and get some rest."

Link's smile grew even bigger, this was one of the things he loved about her, she was so compassionate about anything that could breathe. He breathed in to say something else but she beat him to the punch. "Don't worry Link, I won't tell a soul you are home."

Link nodded, a big grin on his face, he slipped passed Ilia and climbed up the ladder to his house. He grasped the door knob and proceeded to turn it and stepped inside. Everything was as he left it that day two months ago. He undid his scabbard and the Ordon Sword and Hylian Shield fell to the ground with a clatter of metal and wood, he kicked off his boots and undid his belt which held the pouch that magically contained all of his items and threw it onto a vacant chair, he took off his cap and threw it onto the same chair. He then continued to his bed and collapsed onto it and he closed his eyes.

"It finally feels good to lie in a bed instead of the ground."

He turned onto his back, finally it was a time of peace and he was rather looking forward to it. Within seconds Link drifted into a dreamless sleep, a smile spread across his face.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com

The Legend of Zelda - Palace of Darkness
Page 1 of 1