Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Idea's

Go down 
+7
grocamol
LuvIsAThing
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Theodore Hastings
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play Idea's - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 am

Name: The war for hyrule

Plot: due to ganon's most recent attack on hyrule link and queen zelda are killed now with the death of zelda (no one knows ganon killed her) the citizens start to rebel. and all races are fighting to control hyrule. The hylians are fighting to avenge zelda. The gerudo are fighting to gain freedom (Ganon is in his monster form and no longer leading the gerudo). The kokiri are fighting to protect the forest from the rest of hyrule. The zoras are fighting to purify the land. The gorons are fighting for honor. The ghoma who have crept into hyrule are fighting to consume the citizens. The stalfos are fighinting to regain there bodies and become immortal. The moblins are now being lead by ganon to kill and take hyrule as there own. The sheikah are fighting under the will of hylia to keep hrule safe.
The war has not et begun but hyrule is already under effect by it
Origin Events
- The Goddesses create Hyrule.
- Majora creeps upon Hyrule and begins corrupting the work of the Goddesses.
- The Goddesses leave the world and leave behind the Triforce, a mysterious object that keeps the world's forces of nature in balance. They become distrustful of their creations, even the Oocca, so they create the first seven sages to safeguard this power from mortals.
- The Hylians begins to expand across Hyrule. They subjugate other races and exterminate those they deem abominations. The Moblins are prime targets.
- Princess Zelda I comes to power and is due to become the Queen of Hyrule and replace her father.
- Princess Zelda II is born, and it is made tradition that every daughter will be named Zelda and never given the title of Queen.
- Hylian, Sheikah, and Gerudo traitors are labeled as the Interlopers and are banished from Hyrule through the Mirror of Twilight for siding with Ganon.
-Princess zelda I is murderd by ganon and aghinim
- The Gerudo are cut off from resources needed for survival. With the plague that infected their people the males all die off and their race goes into a decline
- Agahnim managed to erase his existence using the Eye of Truth and slips back into the upper ranks of Hyrule. He serves as a mediator between the Hylians and Gerudo.
- Agahnim eventually leads to the Gerudo declaring war on the Hylians.
- Onox is killed by Princess Ruto before he can release poison into the water supply- Veran, devastated by the death of Onox, flees back into the Realm of Twilight.
- King Zant manages to usurp the throne from Midna. He believes Midna is dead.
- The Mirror of Twilight and any possible replicas are destroyed.
- General Onox's skeleton is found at the bottom of Lake Hylia and is ressurected as a Stalfos.
Veran somehow manages to return to World of Light.
-Vaati is realised from the from the four sword.

Races: all but races not mentioned in the plot have to ally with one in the plot

Games it ties to: all

Timeline: between ocarina of time and a link to the past

Hylians
Leader: princess zelda II

elite members:

members: The whole army

Leaders: great deku tree, saria

elite members: mido,

members: slyvia

elite members:

members:

elite members: fyrus

members:

Leader: impa

elite members:

members:

leaders: stalord, onox

elite members: Takeover

members:

leaders: zant

elite members:

members:

leader:

elites:

members:

Last edited by zeldafan1000 on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:18 am

I must say Zeldafan, this is very well thought out. Excellent job! Just a few suggestions before I ask Hillsy to make a discussion page:

1.) Change the title. It's too definite for an RP forum that will make wars after it.

2.) Switch the King Zant event with the Mirror of Twilight event. It makes more sense that way.

Other than that, I'd say this thing is good to go!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 7:32 am

There edited I've been working on this all day.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:56 am

I'm afraid I didn't explain what I meant by 'definite'. Changing the adjective from "Final" to "Worst" isn't what I wanted; that's a matter of opinion. If you need help, I'd be happy to lend a hand, just give me a little time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:57 am

I need help with the name. I'm horibble with names
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 8:59 am

That's okay. What do you want to be the main points of this RP? Is it just one big war and nothing else?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:03 am

No it is not just one big war majora will be invading the few living people in hyrule when the war is over and vaati will gather up mercinaries to invade the twilight realm. and IF the stalfos or gohma win the war thete will be a battle betwwen survining people and that race.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:06 am

I edited the title again I hope it's okay now.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:33 am

Alright. I can approve that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 9:39 am

YAY Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:03 am

Name: Making Homes in Sotaki Sky

Plot: Magic is waning as dark purple cloud are coming into view of Hyrule, Waio is still around but is long since outlawed of use since the last Tribe war that devistated the land.

On a particular note, the last Tribe war was fought for the invasion into the sacred land and Triforce. The Novafaita tribe started on the battle for the suppremacy over the kingdom and land, Most of the Gurinfaita tribes disliked the Novafaita so in turn they fought against them for the right of the title of toughest tribe and not the sacred land. The Burufaita tribes still held a grudge against the Gurinfaita tribes, they fought alongside the Novafaita tribe but didn't care much for suppremacy. Coming to the Gurinfaita tribes' aid was the Rifufaita tribe, they cared more for the wellbeing of the land, they fought alongside the Gurinfaita tribes as mutual allies.

The War ended when the other tribes fought against the Novafaitas' ambition, it didn't end well as the land was scarred beyond repair and every tribe took heavy casualties to the extent of near extinction. The last end result, Magic triumphed over waio when all Faitas were hunted down regardless of their reason in the war, Waio was too destructive and thus outlawed fiercly.

Back to the story at hand, the purple cloud that is rolling over the land toward Hyrule is toxic to all life forms. In a desperate plea, Zelda prays to the goddesses for help.

She was answered by Din, the goddess of fire and moulder of the land. Giant masses of lands would be lifted above the sky to save the people of Hyrule, each massive land would be a continent large enough for the 'Hylians' to take refuge on and prosper, away from the scars and poison clouds. Emphysis on Hylians, the Faitas would be left to fend for themselves like the barbarians that they are.

Anuenue, The Rainbow Nation- known for its School of magic, closeness to nature, the Deku Tree, its magical barrier which prevents attacks from the outside and its deadly Lost Woods. Its most striking characteristic is the rainbows which circle its peak.
+Anuenue Port- The place for where cloud ships can dock
+Komo Mai, City of Flowers; The capital city
++Deku Palace
++School of magic
+Oppu, the waterfall village; Home to the Zora race (With not much water but nevertheless forever flowing with water, they are now a race without a King or Queen due to the last war.)

Alfard, The empire of the flames- Death Mountain at its pride and glory, The Goron race along with the Subrosian race live together upon a continent of ever growing gadgets. The Gorons have developed a empire not of leadership persay but an empire of vast improvement for the sky citizens.
+Nihal Desert; The Spirit temple was taken and put in with the continent of Death mountain thus you now have the continent Alfard
+Mintaka, capital of the continent, also once known as Goron city.

Sadal Suud- Hyrule castle and its town along with Kakiriko village, both locations are put together with little changes to their scenery.

Mira- Concealed in ways only magic can help and the permission to enter, Mira is the continent to the Temple of Time and the sacred land.

Wazn, the icelands- The continent of Snow and place of many hidden secrets, While it is a harsh continent Wazn also holds many usefull magic materials for use.

Land of Desolation- After so many years under the poison cloud, the population above is ignorent to the aftermath and races that survived being left behind.

Diadem, land of the animal Tribes- Little towns and pink clouds rolling over like mist make up most of this land, Sheliek is the capital with the castle to each leader of the animal tribes.

It is with great sadness that the Goddesses were in fact the cause of the poison clpud but withheld that information, the faita tribes became brutal and never knew when to keep the peace so instead of flooding the world the goddesses rolled over a poison blanket to 'hopefully' wipe out the dangerous tribes.

It is also with that same hope that they have yet to understand how resiliant faitas are, the nature of the faita is still unknown and while one race can live forever others can live for a very long time.

The people of Hyrule are once again thrusted above the cloud away from the surface.

Races: All.

Games it ties into (if any): TP

Sequel/Prequel: none

Timeline: 20 years after

Last edited by grocamol on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 am

Question, how come the names of each province or area changed?
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 am

............Did you really just asked that, Really.........the provinces are below the poison clouds, it'd be annoying with them being called new this and new that......
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:34 am

My bad, I understood it wrong. They way I took it was that the only land left behind was the land belonging to the tribes, the rest was broken up and raised above the clouds.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:36 am

The story will begin centuries of the aftermath, is it good to go?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:42 am

I'll wait for either Theo or Hillsy's opinion first.

But while we're here, why centuries? Couldn't it just be like 10-20 years or something? (I'm only asking because I'm trying to find a way it wouldbe possible to use my characters... If centuries is what your heart's set on then by all means...)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 am

...errrmm.....decades would be better now that I think about it...yup
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:10 am

Alright, cool.

Can you jump to the chat room for a minute please??
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:33 am

What is the final say on this story, if no then I'll take it to the origional forum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:52 am

Waio will be dead and useless, will that get it approved?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 12:54 am

Here's a second part;

The poison clouds are also a way for the Goddesses to get rid of any Waio users but the will of a faita is too strong, so now that leaves a desolate surface world that is controlled by factions instead of tribes while those that were saved are living happily above the clouds....or are they?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:20 am

Goodness me Johnny, I didn't see the RP you left on page 1.

If you fill out the smaller details likes of race and games it ties into, it will be all good.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:13 am

I tried to fix it a time ago, but I couldn't edit it without messing up it up.

You know how iPods/Phones are.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 am

Alright, just put what games and such in a new post here, I'll edit it later.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 am

Games it ties into: Twilight Princess

Sequel/Prequel: Sequel to Twilight Princess

We see Castle Town exploding at the end of TP, so it will be in ruins but still functioning.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next