Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Red vs. Blue - Reassembly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Red vs. Blue - Reassembly Empty
PostSubject: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:17 am

Occuring in between Revelation and Season 9. After an unexpected visitor returns to Valhalla Canyon, the Reds and Blues are once more forced to band together in search of the abandoned AI capsule, Epsilon, held in captive storage.

RP belongs to Tigger.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:24 am

( I doth claim Grif and Agent Washington! If anyone else wants to claim canon characters for this rp, please do so in your first post. ^^ )

It was a hot day, and, like usual, Grif was hanging out at the top of the base, griping and complaining about boredom and the heat.

Meanwhile, on the opposite side of the canyon, the sounds coming from the blue base were wrenches and screwdrivers as Washington, lying underneath the tank, was currently trying to fix it and once again make it operable.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:30 am

(Sarge and Caboose go to myself.)

The sound of a wrench could be heard at Red Base, soon after, a sudden explosion could be heard. "Ow! Dangnabbit!" a loud, and commanding voice could be heard.

A soldier in blue armour stood nearby, watching the tank with great interest.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:32 am

Grif glanced to the side in slight surprise, though still boredom, as the explosion came from the Warthog and Sarge's voice soon after. "Oh great," he mumbled to himself. "That probably means I'll be made to do some WORK again..."

Sighing, realizing he was short a phillip's, Washington called out from under the tank, "Caboose, bring me a Phillip's!" He paused for a moment, however, as he remembered just who he was talking to, and added as a blunt afterthought, "On second thought, just go get Tucker."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:39 am

"Grif. Simmons. Get over here." Sarge yelled

"Okay." Caboose said, he had already taken off before he had heard Washington tell him to get Tucker instead. "Philip! Philip, where are you!"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 6:43 am

Grif groaned. "I knew it..." Still, sighing, he turned and began slowly- as slow as he possibly could- walking towards Sarge. Who the hell even KNEW where Simmons was.

Under the tank, Washington merely sighed, mumbling under his breath, "someone just kill me..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red vs. Blue - Reassembly   Red vs. Blue - Reassembly Empty

Back to top Go down

Red vs. Blue - Reassembly
Page 1 of 1