This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Yays!

-glomps-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Hello hello hello.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:19 pm

So Robot... how do you think Zant would react to being a grandfather? XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:20 pm

Probably go apeshit, like he did when you fought him in TP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:22 pm

Wait wait whut? XDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

WHAT THE FU- *boom*

Is what he'd do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Sol: -stares as Zant 'splodes into a million pieces- ....Should've never had sex.

Fortuna: (Heheheh, my evil plan is working. Zant is DEAD!) -superw00t-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:32 pm

Thar we go Robot, replied to ya in Dark Times. So he can finally tell Lyn his name. XD

I LOVED IT WHEN ZANT POPPED LIKE A WATER BALOON. OwO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm

Death by Hair: The world's ultimate middle finger.

I was kinda sad :'(

But yeahs, I'll be making a discussion for Lullaby here, too Wink
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:42 pm

Anyone who's watched Xanauzumaki's abridged will know what I'm talking about. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:48 pm

I just had an idea Luv, I'll PM it to you.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:57 pm

PMed ya back.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:03 am

-flops-

Bored :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Man, if only you had pokemon for your 3DS, I could take the chance to kick your ass...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:10 am

Lols.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 am

I have Pokemon for my 3ds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:26 am

Which one?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 am

Pearl and Silver.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:30 am

Neither of those are 3DS games... But DS games, yes. I have all the pokemon games up to Pearl/Diamond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:33 am

Dang...

I've got Black...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 am

By the way Luv, made a post for you in DoD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

I believe this is the definition of failure...

I looked in youtube searching for videos of motivational speeches... and started clicking around in related videos, then watching 100 greatest movie insults, cheesiest film moments, goof-ups in famous movies, and then film editing mistakes in Harry Potter...

I guess the motivational thing didn't work very well...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:52 am

PROCASTINATION WIN.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:55 am

YES.

Not a motivation failure, but a PROCRASTINATION WIN.

I AM BOSS. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Tigz, you should go on the FF forum some time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next