This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:34 am

Is Tango still around?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:41 am

Tiggz, sowwy I never replied; Live crashed on meh :<
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:44 am

It's fine. ^^ I think I'm still on if you want to message me.

My username is my email, tigger_pup91@yahoo.com Razz Now we can talk about da rp! 8D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 7:53 am

Hey Luv, if you get a chance, post on Scales. Mam's and I are having a fun conversation between her OC and a group of really stupid guards! XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:12 am

Hey, group chat on skype guys?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:22 am

Sorry Shadow, I'm busy writing a big post for the Jukebox. I've added the theme for the Matrem, if you wanna check that out! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:25 am

Live still won't come up... dammit...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:27 am

Oh noes! ):

I should be up for quite a while later, though, Luv. ^^ I wanna talk to you a bit about Shadow and Zelda rping once all the other groups leave (which is like in the next few posts, lol.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 am

I'll be up a little while longer, but I have to get at least six hours of sleep. School tommorow. Blegh. D;
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:35 am

I understand. If you can't get it to work, just PM me and we'll talk about it that way. ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:46 am

So, been gone for a bit. Have some art to make up for it.

http://fractured-sanity.deviantart.com/#/d4xdvas
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am

*takes a lesson from Tigger and collapses*

Wow. That took a while. I think I'll head to bed guys. Talk to you tomorrow!

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 am

It seems my timing is as excellent as ever...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:01 am

Sorry Frac, it kinda is... xD

It's 11pm and I should get to bed but I don't want to... blaarrgghh...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 am

It's fine. Go get some sleep if you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:48 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:02 am

Evening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:10 am

How's things?
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:15 am

Well enough I suppose.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:32 am

Nice drawing of Miles by the way.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:56 am

You're welcome. You're so good at poses.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 am

Think so? It's a rather basic standing pose, not like he's even mildly contorted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:15 pm

Well, in th eyes of someone who sucks at full body poses, you're really good.
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 pm

Well thanks. Though I must say that your pieces have been more...dynamic if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next