Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoZ: Dark Times

Go down 
+8
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
LuvIsAThing
RobotOwl
Hillsy
TangoOscar
shadow7900
Tigger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Shadow looked up at the man with the same serious scowl as ever, a hard-set frown on his face. However, he gave a curt nod in acknowledgement. "I assume your soldiers won't be comfortable taking orders from me," he said bluntly, bitterly, "so you'll be relaying my commands to them. Questions?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:23 pm

Seth tried to hide his surprised look, but failed "Uh, are you sure, sir?" he looked to Rausten, hoping he could explain.

"I have given my orders." Rausten said "Besides, he may not look it, but he is very experienced and has seen many battles in his time, he has my trust." although he couldn't take Shadows word for it, he knew when people said what they meant.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:32 pm

Shadow knew that the doubt was inevitable, and thus was unfazed with Seth's expression. Instead, he waited until Rausten had finished before speaking once more to Seth, unable to hide his smirk. "I'm not as young as I look," he said with a bitter laugh. "And as far as fighting? I could take down this castle itself if I wanted to. Luckily for you though," he added with a dark chuckle and a shake of his head, "I'd rather see Arthur die first."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Rausten shook his head at Shadow as if to say 'You shouldn't have said that.'

"R...Right." Seth said "What would you like me to do now, sir?" Seth asked.

"Go down and prepare yourself to move out." Rausten said

Seth nodded "Understood." he turned and walked back down to the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Shadow shrugged as if to say 'I don't care'. As Seth turned to leave, Shadow followed in step beside him. "I'll have to fill you in on some of the details," he said as he walked, still frowning.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 2:30 am

"C'mon..." Konbei muttered and started walking ahead. He glanced around when the trees and plants rustled unnaturally and could have sworn he heard a low growl echo around him. He cautiously drew his blade...

(you decide what the boss is Tiggz)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:05 am

Thud.... Thud... Thud...

The sounds and vibrations were growing increasingly by the second... And all of a sudden, in a massive flash and flood of bright orange-red light and heat, accompanied with a bestial, terrifying roar, a large monstrosity burst through the trees in front of them, engulfed in flames and burning everything it touched around it. The beast was large and tall, absolutely engulfed in flames, and a glowing, red crystal pulsed in the center of its forehead. Two cuffs were affixed to each of its wrists, and chains dangled down- they were broken, and the beast stepped forward to roar once more, only this time flinging both sets of chains at the two people beneath.

====

( OOC: OKAY PEOPLES WE NEED TO PICK UP ACTIVITY BACK IN THIS RP. >< Here's status for all groups: )

( Group 1: Shadow, Seth, Rausten, Zelda, Rusl (Tigger, Karl, Luv): At the castle, preparing an attack. )

( Group 2: Konbei, Gwene, Fyrus (Tigger, Karl, Tori): At the center of the Sacred Grove, fighting a boss in order to free the light spirit Faron. )

( Group 3: Sicarye, Lyn (Tigger, Robot): Near the destroyed Ordon bridge. Need to go visit Ordona's spring. If Johnny does not post in a few days, the Stalfos fight will be null and void and the group can progress. )

( Group 4: Dalikos, Deserax, Prometh (shadow, Theo): Nearing the light spirit spring at Kakariko, need to visit with Eldin. )

( Group 5: Thorne, Cyrus (Luv, Karl): Need to visit the spirit spring of Lanayru in Lake Hylia. )

( COME ON GUYS LET'S PLEASE PICK THIS UP. :/ I will rp as all of the light spirits, so once each group posts as visiting it, I will post to them. )
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:14 am

Konbei dove out of the way of the chains and looked up at the flaming beast. His powers would be useless against it...

He noticed the crystal embedded in its forehead; it seemed to stand out on its body. A weak point perhaps? If it was, there was no way he could get close enough to strike it. His eyes quickly scanned his surrounding, searching for something else to use. Just behind him lay a cluster of rocks, he picked one up and hurled it at the crystal in the monster's head.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:00 am

(Actually, I've been waiting for a reply for our 3v1 fight ever since May 5th...)
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:07 am

( If you mean with Zuroni... and I've been told Robot's not coming back... x/ I had been waiting on Robot to respond to your attack on him, and you didn't respond to Lyn's attack on Zuroni's neck. I'm trying to figure out what to do with that group, since the only two in it were Sicarye- Robot's character- and Lyn. Can't just have Sicarye poof in the middle of a fight... And Lyn has to continue on regardless. )
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:15 am

(I had Zuroni release a shockwave to stop all three attacks. I couldn't react to each of the attacks at once in any other way.)
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:17 am

( Blech. I'll let you know when I think of something. x_x Can't just kill Sicarye off, it's Robot's character, either... Blah. )
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:28 am

Gwene noticed exactly what Konbei had seen, she had reached into her adventure pouch to draw out her bow and some arrows, and Konbei had already hurled the rock, she waited to see the results.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:30 am

The rock merely bounced off the monster's head, and when it landed on the ground below with a dull thump, it was nothing more than a steaming lump of blackened char. However, it had gotten Fyrus' attention- and, turning its head to Konbei and Gwene, roared as it took another step forward and flung its chains like whips at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:36 am

Gwene rolled to the side, avoiding the red hot chains, she notched an arrow in her bow and took careful aim, when she saw the opportunity, she let the arrow fly at the gem on its head.

=====

"Alright, fill me in." Seth said, he didn't even look down to acknowledge Shadow, and the look on his face told him that he didn't like this any more than Shadow did.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:12 pm

Shadow nodded, and spoke as he walked, relaying the plan to Seth- every detail of it, why they were going, what exactly was their goal, and who all would be coming. Frowning, Shadow finished as he said, "I don't like it, to be honest. There are too many things that could go wrong. But what Zel- I mean, the Queen, says, goes."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:16 pm

Seth listened to every word said "That sounds a rather complicated plan, but the General's plans always are, but they always guarantee the result we hope for." he explained "So, you are one of those Shadow monsters as well?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:18 pm

Shadow gave a bitter nod to Seth's last question. "I am." However, he looked back at Seth- and while his eyes were narrowed, they were moreso in determination and ferocity rather than direct anger. "But I'm still on your side. I'm not even from this world," he said with a scoff, looking back ahead of them as they walked. "Arthur pulled me here from my own. And so long as I'm here, I'll do what I can do bring that son of a bitch down."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:21 pm

"Right." Seth said in response to Shadow, this time he had a proper look at Shadow "You look... familiar, I can't quite put my finger on it."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Shadow sighed, putting a hand to his forehead in exasperation and rubbing away the bangs from his eyes. He was wearing different clothes, didn't even have his hat, but did he still look so similar to this Link without it?

"Yeah," he muttered under his breath, "That's not surprising." It would take too long to explain it, so he simply frowned, still looking ahead as he said bluntly, "Just forget about it. We've never met."

He then glanced back at him, frowning as he said, "You can tell the soldiers they can trust me, I've led troops in battle before. But you really shouldn't tell them what I am, they probably wouldn't like it," he added with a bitter, self-hating scoff.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:28 pm

"It will be difficult for them to start trusting someone right on the spot." Seth said "You do realise that."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"That's why you're here," Shadow said simply. "Do your job, and I'll do mine, and this should all go smoothly."

Before he could say anything else, however, a quick flurry of soldiers suddenly ran past them from behind, all wielding weapons and with panicked looks on their faces. One bumped harshly into Shadow, stumbling a bit and stopping to apologize.

"What's going on, soldier?!" Shadow snapped, snarling.

The guard, surprised by both what he'd run into and the demeanor of the child, hesitated a moment before saying, his breath rushed, "There's a hostage situation down by the garden! Someone's taken an entire family prisoner!"

Shadow's eyes widened. Instantly, his posture straightened up, his hands clenched into fists, and he took a step forward.

"Take us to them. Now!"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:38 pm

Seth sighed "The joys of being used."

When the group of soldiers arrived and almost knocked them down, he was about to ask what was going on but Shadow beat him to the punch. When all had been explained, he was about to give his orders, but once again, Shadow beat him to it, asserting his authority like that, and so quickly was begninning to get on Seth's nerves, but he had his orders from the General, and he would follow them to the letter.

He prepared to move out to the disclosed location and help the family in any way he could.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:15 am

Ignoring Seth- or rather even forgetting he was there- Shadow had run quickly with the soldiers, surprising the adults with how fast the child could keep up with them. Finally, they rounded the corner, exiting the stone halls of the castle and appearing outside in the wide, grandiose castle garden. They ground to a quick halt as soon as they stepped into the sunlight, and as soon as they did-

-Right in front of their eyes, at the center of all of the soldiers' attention and the aims of their spears, was a lone, cloaked assassin, one arm wrapped around a woman's neck with his blade pointed straight to her jugular- the other hand grasped firmly on the back of a child's shirt. The only thing that could be seen of the assassin behind his dark robes and cloaks were two narrowed eyes. However, even their intensity and ferocity could not be matched by the pure hatred and anger of the burning, red eyes of Shadow.

His fists were clenched tightly by his sides, and wisps of shadow magic were beginning to form around them.

"Let. Them. Go," he snarled, his voice low and dangerous, almost like a monster's as he kept his glare on the unwavering assassin. "You will only get this warning once before you die."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:27 am

"Take it easy and calm down." Seth said out of the side of his mouth to Shadow "This is still my jurisdiction, and anything you do could scare everyone."

"What do you want?" Seth asked towards the assassin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoZ: Dark Times
Page 32 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33  Next