Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Flow

Go down 
+3
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
Hillsy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Times Flow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:39 am

(Then what the Hell are they doing getting soup from her? O_o )
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:43 am

(silly theo, anyone can make soup!)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 5:54 am

(Because Gwene is taking advantage of Joce's generous hospitality, but they know each other well, so Joce doesn't mind.)

"So, Soup for five?" Joce asked "Give me 15 minutes and it will be ready." she made her way into the kitchen.

"Here, I'll help." Gwene followed into the kitchen.

"Feel free to make yourselves at home." Joce said to the rest, from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:03 am

"Thank you, madame." Prometh replied as he took a seat close to the nearby window.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:15 am

Carol bowed her head respectfully. "thank you very much!" the huntress set her gear aside and took a seat.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:16 pm

"Thanks!" Deserax sat down on a near by seat.

"So, how have you all been?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:14 pm

"Busy, naturally." Prometh replied. "With Ganon defeated, it can be difficult to maintain order; both inside and outside the village walls."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:32 am

Carol couldn't help but listen. "you mean the remaining monsters?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:34 am

The attorney smiled gently. "I do what I can, but I am by no means a warrior, miss. Fighting monters is a job best left for the military."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:18 am

( HOPE YOU GUYS DON'T MIND ME JUMPING IN HERE KK. <3 )

He had been lucky thus far that he hadn't been killed since entering this land... He wasn't aware of the recent defeat of Ganon and the slow but sure dissolved of his monsters, and so stepping foot into daylight had been practically suicide. He'd been spotted once, and hardly escaped with his life as a result. Then again, he couldn't blame them- he never did, really. They had every right to try and kill him. He hadn't even bothered to try and defend or explain himself. Why should he? The result would always be the same, and he'd rather continue living, for the time being, even if many times there seemed to be more evidence to the contrary. The sad part is, he'd been forced to find company and protection among the monsters that still roamed the land, trying to find some purpose and some objective to continue their meaningless lives with Ganon to pull their strings. They didn't attack him, after all; why would they? He was one of them. And however much he wanted to smash their damned heads to pieces... He needed them, for the time being.

And so it had went that he was in the shadows, watching the Stalfos attack and the rescue. He had been watching, waiting until the last moment- if no one else came to her aid, he would've appeared. But that would've been the absolute last choice- and so he was glad when others came to the rescue. First one, then two, then several... Some of them he recognized. For a brief moment he'd considered showing himself, as those few that knew him would know that he proved no danger to him- but with the current mind of the rest of Hyrule, a prejudice against any and all dark creatures, he knew the risk was still too great. Those few that were in the group leaving for Kakariko would be too suspicious of him. Still, he couldn't ignore the fact that for now, he needed to lay low- and perhaps, if he could, find someone to assist in keeping him hidden. So, still hidden in the shadows, and, though he hated to do so, hiding in the very shadows on the ground of those who walked to Kakariko, he remained silent and invisible as he followed them into the house.

Once inside the house, he'd merely shifted to the shadows on the ceiling and the wall, and, as soon as he could, retook his proper form as he sat amongst the rafters, looking down upon the scene, hidden well in the shadows and keeping silent as the stars. He was well-used to this, and was rather good at it. For now, he merely would have to wait for his opportunity- not to strike, of course, but until one of those he knew was alone. Then he would be able to explain his situation and hopefully have them speak for him to the others before any calamity would be caused. He knew, bitterly, that at the moment, crouching in the shadows and watching them from above was probably not the best way to be seen, but... What other choice did he have? Stand on the front porch and knock? Not if he wanted an arrow through his head before he could even blink, that's for sure.

No... best now just to remain silent, and wait for the right opportunity to come.

(Dang that was a lot longer than I meant it to be. o-o; Sorry! Others won't be that long, promise. XD)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:23 am

"Gwene dear, I need a few potatoes, can you duck off to the vegetable patch out back and pick a few?" Joce asked, as she was stirring the pot, the soup was soon becoming a stew.

"Sure thing." Gwene nodded, she stopped what she was doing and went outside to the vegetable patch and picked a few potatoes.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:25 am

Shadow had moved to the kitchen, and watched as the lady he assumed was Gwene left. He only had a brief description to go by, but he was fairly certain she matched it. They'd never met in person before, and for this he was worried... But how much longer was he willing to risk on waiting for the others to go alone? Every second ticked by, he was more and more vulnerable to being spotted for the wrong reasons. And he'd rather not die, or blow up the house. It'd be rather inconvenient for those who lived in it, right?

Once more dissolving into the darkness, Shadow re-appeared outside of the house, his back turned to the outside of it as he leaned against it, arms crossed, watching Gwene bend over to pick potatoes.

He tilted his head, a slight, curious frown on his face.

"... Are you Gwene?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:35 am

Gwene gave slight squeal of shock and turned around to see this newcomer, in the brief second she looked at him, she saw he was completely black, and with red eyes, she couldn't help but notice that it looked exactly like Link, was this the 'Shadow' Zelda spoke to her about? "Y... Yes, are you Shadow?"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:36 am

A small smirk tugged at Shadow's lips.

"I am," he said simply, uncrossing his arms and stepping forward, not leaning on the house anymore. "Glad you stopped to think about me before screaming and running or attacking me." He flashed a cynical grin. "Been a lot of that going around lately."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:39 am

Gwene chuckled "That would have been the last thing I would have done, I prefer to fight rather than be the damsel in distress." she paused "Yes, I would have thought since the King of Evil was killed, or whatever, they all would have gone."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:41 am

Shadow scowled at that word. 'They'. Once again, he was lumped along with the rest of those damned, soulless creatures.

Gritting his teeth and fighting back anger, he snapped curtly, "I will say this only once. I am not one of Ganon's servants, or puppets, and I won't be categorized as such."

Frowning, he looked back at the house. "The others in there know me. Prometh, Dalikos and Deserax. But I can't just waltz in there, the other people don't know who I am, and I'd rather not cause a scene."

He looked back at Gwene, raising an eyebrow. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind playing Diplomat for me?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

Gwene was taken aback by Shadow's sudden flare of anger "I... I didn't mean to offend. I wasn't actually referring to you as one of his." her words were sincere.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:45 am

Shadow internally rolled his eyes. She'd avoided his question. Granted, he appreciated the apology, but it hardly mattered anymore.

"That doesn't matter anymore," he said with a frown. "Can you just go in and tell them I'm coming in? I'd like to have someplace I can sit down for two seconds without having to deal with someone trying to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:46 am

Gwene nodded "Okay, give me a minute and then come on in." she picked up the potatoes she had plucked from the ground and went back inside.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:49 am

Sighing and shaking his head, Shadow once more leaned against the house, crossing his arms. Scowling, he looked up at the sky, mentally debating why he was even trying his luck in the first place.

"...'d be safer with those damned monsters, anyways," he grumbled bitterly under his breath, looking off to the side in self-loathing.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 11:00 am

Gwene put the potatoes on the kitchen bench and proceeded out into the living room "Prometh, Deserax. Do you know that shadow being that looks like Link? He's outside right now, and he'll be coming in at any moment to have a chat with us."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:49 pm

"I see." was all the attorney said. He leaned forward on the table, supported by his laced fingers. This was turning out to be an interesting day after all.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Deserax was leaning back in the chair, hands on his head, and making the chair balance on two legs.

"Wait, so Shadow's here?" He had the chair thump on the ground as all four legs where on the floor.

"Ok, so whats he waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Gwene nodded, she then popped her head out the door and spoke to Shadow "They are waiting, come on in."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Shadow raised his eyebrow at Gwene, his arms crossed. "Just make sure none of the other people start a riot when they see me," he grumbled bitterly as he walked past her and into the house. He arrived in the kitchen and once more leaned against the doorframe, looking at each of them in turn. He gave a small nod of acknowledgement to them, his red eyes burning against the dimly lit shadows of the inside of the house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Times Flow
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next