Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion

Go down 
+3
grocamol
LuvIsAThing
Hillsy
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 am

Here you can discuss the upcoming RP made by Luv.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:27 am

By the way Theo.

Do you have anymore posts in Dearly Departed? It's coming to Time Skip time.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:38 am

Okay, duckies. This topic is so we can discuss how mah new RP is going to go down. X3 I didn't bother to bold all this stuff again so meh.

-S-

Name: Preamble of Moonlight

Plot: It has been 70 years since the flooding of the Golden Kingdom, Hyrule. The ancient land has become the stuff of legends, as has its heros, villains, and gods. The citizens of the Great Sea live at peace with each other, and there has been no disturbance in this lifestyle... until now.

A group of power hungry pirates, known as the Black Hand, are seeking out the major powers of the lost Golden Kingdom - such as the Sages' powers, the Triforce, and ancient artifacts like the Ocarina of Time and the Wind Waker. It would seem that they are only innocent treasure hunters, as many sailors seek the same mythical items. However, these pirates are deadly. They terrorize seafaring merchants and slaughter all who stand in the way of their leader's will, guilty or not. Their ranks consist of the worst kinds of people imaginable - assassins, theives, crooks, dark magicians, demons; the list goes on. Perhaps the worst aspect of the association is that they are very secretive, and it is nearly impossible to distinguish a member of the Black Hand from other citizens in an ordinary society. Their leader is unknown to most outsiders, but she is actually the fearsome sorceress Midnight.

A different group, known as the Moonlighters, is a righteous group strictly against the Black Hand. They wish to put an end to the havoc that Midnight wreaks upon the Great Sea and its inhabitants. Nobody knows who leads this group, and it is widely believed that they are individual units who share a common goal. They are a sort of foil to Midnight's gang of pirates; and all sorts of people - inventors, soldiers, and sailors - work to stop all misdeeds on the Great Sea. It is unknown whether this group has a hidden agenda or not.

In this war, Midnight seems to be gaining the upper hand. She has discovered that Ganondorf still lives, his whereabouts, and that he retains the Triforce of Power. This is wonderful news to her, as the other two pieces are long-lost. However, Midnight knows that she doesn't stand a chance against the former Gerudo King, so she has antagonized the leader of a group of Gerudo pirates, Demios, into working under her as a spy.

Ganondorf himself has only recently returned to the realm of the living. He and a small group of monsters continue the search for Princess Zelda and the Triforce of Wisdom above the sea. Unfortunately for the poor Hylians, this means that they have to deal with little girls being snatched by the punkass bird we all know and love. c:

Each of the sea's two great powers are ready to recruit new allies to their ranks. The Moonlighters are in desprate need of new soldiers and suppliers, while the Black Hand still seeks out those with unordinary skills and talent.
Who shall be eliminated, and who shall emerge victor...?

Races: Hylian, Human, Gerudo, Rito, Goron

Games it ties into (if any): The Wind Waker

Sequel/Prequel: Sort of a sequel to TGF... only forget what happened in TGF, please...

Timeline: 30 years before WW

-S-

I really liked what Xantospoc did with his RP, (A Legend of Ten Stars) so I say that we have a discussion about this one as well. Just so we get all of our shit straight.

I want people's OCs to join the two sides if they wish, and it's also super neat if they go solo and try to kick the Black Hand and Moonlighter's asses. I'll need people to play Midnight's major advisors and partners in crime, I'll need people to play the role of the Moonlighter's leader and sub-leaders, and I'll need people to play the canon characters that are around during this time (Like Ganny, the Great Deku Tree and Komali's Grandma).

I have one simple rule for this RP: Thou shalt not blow an island off the face of the fucking sea without Luv's permission. Got it? c:

-S-

THE BLACK HAND

Leader: Midnight

Elite Members: Gahan, Death Reborn (These are Midnight's advisors, favorites, and sub-leaders)

Members: Demios, Johnassen, (These are regular, run-of-the-mill members)

-S-

THE MOONLIGHTERS

Leader: ???

Elite Members: Donphes,

Members: Attics,

-S-

Heros: The King of Red Lions, Thorne, (For you good guys.)

Villains: Ganondorf, Old Man (Evil peeps who have nothing to do with Midnight.)

Solo Treasure Hunters: (Those treasure hunters who aren't part of the two main factions)

Adventurers/Explorers: (People who do just this. Chart-makers, etc. go here.)

Merchants: Beedle, (Those people who sell stuff.)

Wanderers: Aria, Cian, (People who drift aimlessly around the sea with no real purpose or service to the plot. Oh yes I went there.)

Sages: (Midnight's looking for these, too.)

Other: Tagios, Involtra, Sempha Fidele (I'll put you here unless I make a new classification. XD)

-S-

Islands

Town/Village Islands: Windfall Island, Greatfish Isle, Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island

Black Hand Strongholds:

Moonlighter Strongholds:

Inhabited Islands: Forsaken Fortress, The Forest Haven

Uninhabited Islands: Tarmal Island,

Last edited by LuvIsAThing on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:40 am

Could I use a demon character in this?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:44 am

Of course you could! What role would they play? (you know, part of a faction, etc.)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:45 am

Gamibt of Darkness is locked.........whhy is that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:47 am

Could my character death reborn be an elite member of black hand?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 3:53 am

Groc, maybe it has too many posts or something.

zeldafan, let me check his profile and I'll let ya know ;)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 am

Donphes would be an elite member of the Moonlighters. Attics would be with him, but a lesser member.

The Sempha Fidel would be more or less neutral in the endeavor. The battle between Good and Evil seems to be out of their hands.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:07 am

I wonder where Sawyer went...

-Searches-

Ah well, doesn't matter...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 am

Sawyer went to bed.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:11 am

Night Sawyer!

I don't think she heard that...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:13 am

I have a character who would fall under the Villain category, but would help the Black Hand on occasions as well. I don't want to reveal him.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 6:48 pm

The only one that'd make as a good guy would be Emil, Ryan on the other hand is for his family and does whatever he wants regardless of consiquences.......
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 pm

The consequences being Prometh and the Sempha Fidel. XD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:04 am

Okay, Death Reborn will be in the Black Hand, and Donphes with the Moonlighters.

What would you like me to call your OC, Johnny?

I have to go now, so let me update the lists tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 4:44 am

Just call him Old Man.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 am

I'm down for Skyping Miss Toms.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 2:52 am

So, no Twili at all?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 1:01 pm

The Involtra would be trying to pull the mirror of twilight up above the ocean. Would this attract the Black Hands attention?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:57 am

Hmm, someone will probably notice, even if they try to keep it very hush-hush. So imma say yes.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:58 am

SOUNDS LIKE WE HAVE A PLOT EVENT.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 am

PLOT EVENT OH MAI

-skips around happily-

So... so where do you want me to put the Involtra?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:01 am

I imagine the island where the water spirt used to be but it got smashed up and stuff. I can't remember the name of the place.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 3:06 am

Oh Greatfish Isle. Well... I kinda planned to make that place somewhat like Windfall. Before the smashing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion   Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Preamble of Moonlight - Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next