Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...

Go down 
+6
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
TangoOscar
shadow7900
Theodore Hastings
RobotOwl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:40 am

GOD DAMN IT MY computer crashed just as I was finishing uploading my video The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 Rip_1
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:42 am

I get Ryan keeps his feelings in and that's fine, but in terms of character development, I think it sometimes makes him seem like he lacks a sense of realism. Maybe just describe what Ryan is feeling inside a bit more to give him depth.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:43 am

I can accept those three. While Daemorakk can stay for the RP it's being used in, please do not bring it into other RPs. Samehada's a powerful blade; I think it's enough to keep him with just that.

Maybe something that could help with developing his personality is finding songs you think depict sides of him. That's what I do with many of my OCs.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:44 am

Okay, this is a first. But people have trouble sometimes holding up their emotions. You should... underling more such repression of feelings. The posts occasionally don't have to represent what an OC does but how he feels.

I am somewhat flattered for this, Groc... the point is... you rarely underline such. You should make show up more Ryan's feelings, and overall your OCs. WIth Loki it's working already, it won't take much to do the same, so don't worry Smile
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:45 am

He's had a troubled past, I'm at a lost here, How would/could/should I go about doing his character development?
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:47 am

Maybe I should come up with a beggining for Ryan and start anew, like start from Dimming of Hyrule.....
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:48 am

BTW, is the RP story good or not, if not then I'm taking it over to the other Forum.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:50 am

I would say perhaps he could show a little more affection towards his family. That doesn't mean he's not "badass" but it gives him depth and shows another side of character which I know he has because we've seen glimpses of it.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:52 am

Troubled past? I did not know... it barely came out from the RP. Already showing pieces of it up during these things is a bit.

Same for showing the feeling of his family.

Also, point out the way he might be using fights also to unleash the emotions he supresses to give him a further justifications for his behaviour. Ryan is not a bad OC. Just incomplete. If you need a 'beginning thread' to renew the character, feel free, but try to settle a plot
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:57 am

Well then can Theo approve of the RP story, that'd be a good way for Ryan to show true feeling with his family as the land is being killed off and the tribes being left behind. It'd be in those moments, days, and years for Ryan to actually stick around his family for once, of course you guys know it'd be hard since Himiko and firegod are my own accounts. I'll also put it out that I have yet to say the current family of brothers and sisters are the only ones around, It'd help if someone could come up with an OC that help Ryan show his real self.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:59 am

Dude, Groc! Don't leave!
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:01 am

Wow, did not know I made this much of an impression
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 am

Well we're only saying this to help you... Of course we don't want you to leave.
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 am

I'm still waiting though on the word for Making Homes in Sotaki Sky
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:37 am

Hello folks. Sorry for my (recurring) leave of absence, but you know how life is...

So, did I miss anything interesting?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:39 am

Luckily, not. Just a moment of depression of mine and we giving some help to Groc. But otherwise, not much :/
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:47 am

Alrighty then. I'll just go and catch up in the RPs.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:51 am

Wait. What about me Xant?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:54 am

ABout you what? O.o?
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:55 am

I'm his alternate account

Actually, no I'm not.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:57 am

In your huge post about a page ago, you had my name under parenthesis... I was just wondering, was that bout me?

Last edited by shadow7900 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mis type.)
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:59 am

'HOY!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:03 am

HEY YA'LL!
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 am

Were you poking fun at my Southern-ish-ness? =.=

XD I kid, I kid.

Whoah... looks like everyone's on Groc's tail.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 am

Ah ... no, not you shadow ^^ It's another Shadow, a VERY HORRIBLE OC. This one

Quote :

Name: Only known as Shadow

Race: Hylian Turned Sheikah (Explained in Bio)

Hometown: Nowhere

Personality/Traits: Serious, Never talks (be honoured if he does), Merciless, Mysterious, cold hearted

Clothing: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=§ion=&q=ninja#/dsqtpc (without the helmet, helmet is replaced by a ninja cloth..what they wear over their mouth and part of the nose xD) http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=ninjahairstyle&order=9&offset=48#/dvs90z (This is his hairstyle)

Weapons: Two Ninja swords, Ninja Stars, Shuriken, Kunai, Smoke Bombs, Nun chucks, daggers, Kamas

Appearance: 6'5 Toned Muscle Jet Black colour Hair, Red eyes, slightly paled skin, Scars all over his back and front (covered by his armor) and one scar over his left eye

Strengths: Very Stealthy, Skilled withs any weapon and hand to hand combat, good stragetist, and Excellent Assasination skills

Weaknesses: Dark Magic Weakens him and extremely enhanced arrows affect him (not so much as dark magic, but still painful)

Background: The oldest warrior alive and the most respected Hylian and Sheikah Master, Once like Link he to was a hero back in the days as a Hylian. He would travel all over the globe, fighting, saving people, become a Hero to everyone back in the days of old, and slaying enmies and Boss villains that make Ganondorf look like a pimpsqueak. Later in time as Shadow got older, continueing his service to kee the world a better place he was called by the Golden Goddesses themselves. One reward was given by each of the three dieties, in honour of his bravery and his high valor at the time. And so Shadow asked for his three wishes these were

1. Enternal Youth

2. Immortality (can still die by blade, etc)

3. To become a Sheikah

The 3rd wish confused the Godesses, but still they granted him the wishes he asked for. However, becoming a Sheikah, slowly made him changed, seeing the world completely different. Through time as he continued to live, already a master he setted off once more. He told the King of Hyrule (when he was but a child) that there is evil out there that must be slain, something that can changed the fate of the world. Shadow felt it in his heart and left the Castle...Never to seen again for years...

News heard that Shadow has returned....But was has happened to him....No one knows...

Team: Neutral He is more like a lone wolf, so he is by himself

Animal: Wolf

Love: None Yet (prehaps a Canon or a OC but I don't mind)

AND... LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV I made a drawing of Ino. Very Happy Wanna see?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...   The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking... - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Third Chat Room - Let's keep up the talking...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next