Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play Idea's

Go down 
+7
grocamol
LuvIsAThing
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Theodore Hastings
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:20 am

Name:

Plot:

Races:

Games it ties into (if any):

Sequel/Prequel:

Timeline:

Here is a nice little template for you to use, other forum rules apply here also.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:49 am

Name: Legened of Zelda Medallion of Zian.

Plot: Years have passed and Link has gotten older in age. He has excepted that he is no longer the hero though there is peace within Hyrule. But suddenly Hyrule seems to be...melting... This has troubled Link to no bounds but cannot do anything. In Hyrule castle a boy has just watched his father get pulled through a mirror after getting a Medallion and a code form him. After putting in the code to a strange door he finds a fairy named Drella that explains a force in the mirror universe is splitting the Black and White plains of existense trying to destroy the world. Now it is up to the boy named Leera his fairy Drella and the Medallion of Zian to save the world.

Races:

Games it ties into (if any): N/A

Sequel/Prequel: Prequel is Spirit tracks.

Timeline: The Hero of Wind and New World time line.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:52 am

Hmmm..... I'm going to have to say no.

It sounds pretty good, but I have to take into factors the other RPer's.

Some don't like Spirit Tracks and that could mean that it might not take off, and it seems to focus more around your OC then the world as a while.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Name: A Legend of Ten Stars - Age of Heroes

Plot: Settled in an unknown time in the plotline, post Twilight Princess, but Hyrule is still recognizable. Once more Ganonondorf, without his trifoce, returned but this time he did things in grand style, as he tried to take over Hyrule this time with a GIGANTIC ARMY. Somehow things changed as Link was not there nor the new Zelda had her Triforce. In a bid of desperation, the Sages tried to split the Triforce of Courage in Eight Pieces, but this time no Hero arrived.... well, sort of.... slowly slolwy, TEN factions of mercenaries rose, all of them with names of stars

1) Aldebaran:

2) Alpha Centauri:

3) Talitha:

4) Sirius:

5) Rasalas:

6) Venus (Okay, not a star, but bear with me):

7) Naos

Cool Zosma

9) Wasat

10) Gacrux

All of them are composed of groups of characters, some of them OCs (we will need to discuss it, as I just said) in particular. In partiicual, though, ALL OF THEM have been taken on aim by a mysterious figure, the Blue Bandit, who also seemed to have commited quite a number of henious acts, worst of them, having attempted to kill the Princess. Of course, nothing guarantees us that the mercenary factions will be good, as some will even have Evil OCs. But there is more, they are all SECRETLY (ie. NOBODY knows it, so don't try to knowlegde-mod it) by the same individual, an OC played by me. Wheter he is good or evil, you will have to see with your eyes. The RP HAS NOT a settled good side or evil side, as, while there is Ganondorf, the main conflict will come from the Mercenary Organizations

Races: All, but the OC, in case they are power of levelling mountains or similar WILL HAVE to be toned down as this is not Naruto. Overall, I will check personally the OC before deciding

Sequel: N/A.... unrelated to any RP

Timeline: NOT RELATED TO MOST RPs. The Forge happened, but not Dimming of Hyrule. Ankoku, Ryan, Konbei and Nuala have already met. Daimus has not happened either

DO NOT APPROVE BEFORE I HAVE A LONG DISCUSSION WITH EVERYONE

THINGS I'D RATHER HAVE:

1) Sanity RPing as Facade, and him being the Weilder of the Triforce of Widsom (further role discussed with me ^^)

2) Ryan being a leader of one of the Ten Organizations, with the recruitment being RPed in the beginning

3) One RPing as Zelda

4) An OC who will wield the Triforce of Power be the right arm of the Real Leader of All the Organizations. Preferred personality: Loyal and loving fights, as well as being rather uncaring of what he does as long as he fights and finds a good opponent

5) One RPing as Ganondorf

6) Little intervention by Gods, although indirect is allowed

7) OCs willing to join the organizations

Cool Self-awareness that this RP will be two-faced. All of the groups are trying to achieve peace. The Mercenaries through War, the other wants to avoid bloodshed. There will be no settled good or evil side

9) A SECONDARY THREAD for plot discussion
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 pm

Whoah! Wanna crop that photo of yours Xant?

And go look in discussion thread.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:55 am

Well its not really CONNECTED to spirit tracks it's just a sequel to that a LONG way into the future. I only picked that game because I love toon link X3

And how about if I say that With the help of the medallion, Drella, and the Mirror Sword Leera has to find the other warriors destined to save Hyrule from the evil force in the reverse world?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:08 am

That would be more acceptable. Like Hillsy said, the idea is creative and well thought out, but from the description it just sounds like it's an RP exclusively for you. I honestly don't see a problem with the story being that new Hyrule Toon Link and Tetra find. The trains don't have to be a major plot device like they are in the game.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 4:02 am

Ok how about.... As new Hyrule is melting the gaurdians of the pieces of the mirror coin (Like the Medallion of Zian) are being kidnapped and must either hide or give the pieces to someone they trust (Aka Leera's father giving him the Medallion) so that once they find the 9th missing piece they can travel to the reverse world, Rescue the gaurdians, and Save Hyrule.

So now we have an RP that's not JUST about Leera, he may be somewhat of a leader but he isn't the only hero.

And just for the record here are the mirror coin pieces.

Medallion of Zian

Flute of Apathy (Makes anyone who hears it fall asleep)

Bell of Herds (Makes small animals follow you)

Mask of Arana (Shows people's Aura's)

Gloves of Cern (Allows weilder to create small earthquakes)

Brush of Gaiden (Allows paintings to come to life)

Box of Cackles (Emits a highly annoying cackling noise)

Boat of Tides (Able to control waves to some Degree.

(This one is the missing piece) Armour of darkness (Allows user to be immune from Dark creatures)

When combined these Items become the mirror coin which allows entry into the Reverse world.

And yah the train tracks are there just not an important part of it.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 9:03 am

I would approve that. Have any plans for who gets what artifact?
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:13 am

Besides Leera having the Medallion...no not really :tounge:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:20 am

When you have an idea, let me know and I'll aproove it.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:48 am

Well if anyone wants to have one then I'm fine with it and when they're all taken then we're ready to go.

Is that ok?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:43 am

That sounds good.

I think my OC Lucan would want the brush of Gaiden, if that's alright.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 12:46 am

That's fine now we only need six more people ^_^
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 3:36 am

Name: Legend of Zelda-Fallen Shadows

Plot: Many dark secrets lie buried beneath Hyrule's known history, never to be uncovered. Yet one grim evil refuses to be forgotten...

Hyrule is at a state of crisis. The Royal Family has collapsed, along with their order among the people of Hyrule. It is a society where disorder rules, and every man lives for himself. Castle Town is trying to remain stable during this chaos, but is gradually crumbling apart due to lesser authority and higher crime rates. It is up to assassins and mercenaries to enforce the law, but payment is required to protect law.

Others aren't doing so well either. As a matter of fact, they are doing worse than Castle Town. Kakariko is no more, Death Mountain is at the brink of erupting, and Lake Hylia is dried up once more. The Gerudo Province's condition is unknown, but some believe it is an "oasis" during this turmoil. People travel to the deserts for salvation, but none have returned to bring good news.

With all this sin in the air, an ancient darkness returns. Unexplained murders and supernatural phenomena have occurred, and no one knows of the terror that shall come to reap their lives...

Races: All

Games it ties into: None

Races:

Games it ties into (if any):

Sequel/Prequel:

Timeline:

Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 am

name: Welcome to my nightmare.

Plot: It is midnight in hyrule. Death reborn makes the biggest nightmare world he can. plunging every sleeping citzen into the nightmare there are three ways to get out. Die (not the best choice). wake up (survive till dawn or have someone on the outside wake you). Fight through all the nightmare world's challenges and kill death reborn in the dream world.

Races: All.

Games it ties into: None.

sequel/prequel: NONE

Timeline: None
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 am

I have a feeling...

I'm going to look into this more.
Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:10 am

What does that meen?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 am

Meaning I should change the title to something like 'Nightmare on Elm Street'
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 am

After talking this over with my other MOD, we have decided to disapprove the idea for three reasons.

1. It isn't an original idea.

2. It doesn't seem very Legend of Zelda-ish

3. It is a little too focused on one OC.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:32 am

Name: Hyrule World Tournament!

Plot: I want to bring this back since the people who were fighting were never on.It was a bright, sunny day in Hyrule. Every one was smiling, helping each other, and just enjoying the time of peace. Though, some could say that it was a little too peaceful. It had been 10 years since Link sealed Ganandorf back with the master sword. Nothing has happened within 10 years, and some people were getting restless for something to happen. Back in Hyrule Castle, the princess noticed people getting restless, hence they've had to step up the guard patrol. She hated to have to lock people up, when they were just being restless, so she decided to do something about it. She contacted all of the messengers of Hyrule, and told them to put up rule sheets for the first Hyrule World Tournament!

Races: Any and all.

Games it ties into: None.

Sequel/ prequel: None.

Timeline. Ten years after twilight princess.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 4:09 am

Name: Preamble of Moonlight

Plot: It has been 70 years since the flooding of the Golden Kingdom, Hyrule. The ancient land has become the stuff of legends, as has its heros, villains, and gods. The citizens of the Great Sea live at peace with each other, and there has been no disturbance in this lifestyle... until now.

A group of power hungry pirates, known as the Black Hand, are seeking out the major powers of the lost Golden Kingdom - such as the Sages' powers, the Triforce, and ancient artifacts like the Ocarina of Time and the Wind Waker. It would seem that they are only innocent treasure hunters, as many sailors seek the same mythical items. However, these pirates are deadly. They terrorize seafaring merchants and slaughter all who stand in the way of their leader's will, guilty or not. Their ranks consist of the worst kinds of people imaginable - assassins, theives, crooks, dark magicians, demons; the list goes on. Perhaps the worst aspect of the association is that they are very secretive, and it is nearly impossible to distinguish a member of the Black Hand from other citizens in an ordinary society. Their leader is unknown to most outsiders, but she is actually the fearsome sorceress Midnight.

A different group, known as the Moonlighters, is a righteous group strictly against the Black Hand. They wish to put an end to the havoc that Midnight wreaks upon the Great Sea and its inhabitants. Nobody knows who leads this group, and it is widely believed that they are individual units who share a common goal. They are a sort of foil to Midnight's gang of pirates; and all sorts of people - inventors, soldiers, and sailors - work to stop all misdeeds on the Great Sea. It is unknown whether this group has a hidden agenda or not.

In this war, Midnight seems to be gaining the upper hand. She has discovered that Ganondorf still lives, his whereabouts, and that he retains the Triforce of Power. This is wonderful news to her, as the other two pieces are long-lost. However, Midnight knows that she doesn't stand a chance against the former Gerudo King, so she has antagonized the leader of a group of Gerudo pirates, Demios, into working under her as a spy.

Ganondorf himself has only recently returned to the realm of the living. He and a small group of monsters continue the search for Princess Zelda and the Triforce of Wisdom above the sea. Unfortunately for the poor Hylians, this means that they have to deal with little girls being snatched by the punkass bird we all know and love. c:

Each of the sea's two great powers are ready to recruit new allies to their ranks. The Moonlighters are in desprate need of new soldiers and suppliers, while the Black Hand still seeks out those with unordinary skills and talent.
Who shall be eliminated, and who shall emerge victor...?

Races: Hylian, Human, Gerudo, Rito, Goron

Games it ties into (if any): The Wind Waker

Sequel/Prequel: Sort of a sequel to TGF... only forget what happened in TGF, please...

Timeline:
30 years before WW

-S-

I really liked what Xantospoc did with his RP, (A Legend of Ten Stars) so I say that we have a discussion about this one as well. Just so we get all of our shit straight.

I want people's OCs to join the two sides if they wish, and it's also super neat if they go solo and try to kick the Black Hand and Moonlighter's asses. I'll need people to play Midnight's major advisors and partners in crime, I'll need people to play the role of the Moonlighter's leader and sub-leaders, and I'll need people to play the canon characters that are around during this time (Like Ganny, the Great Deku Tree and Komali's Grandma).

I have one simple rule for this RP: Thou shalt not blow an island off the face of the fucking sea without Luv's permission. Got it? c:

-S-

THE BLACK HAND

Leader: Midnight

Elite Members: Gahan, (These are Midnight's advisors, favorites, and sub-leaders)

Members: Demios, Johnassen, (These are regular, run-of-the-mill members)

-S-

THE MOONLIGHTERS

Leader: ???

Elite Members: -

Members: -

-S-

Heros: The King of Red Lions, Thorne, (For you good guys.)

Villains: Ganondorf, (Evil peeps who have nothing to do with Midnight.)

Solo Treasure Hunters: (Those treasure hunters who aren't part of the two main factions)

Adventurers/Explorers: (People who do just this. Chart-makers, etc. go here.)

Merchants: Beedle, (Those people who sell stuff.)

Wanderers: Aria, Cian, (People who drift aimlessly around the sea with no real purpose or service to the plot. Oh yes I went there.)

Sages: (Midnight's looking for these, too.)

Other: (I'll put you here unless I make a new classification. XD)

-S-

Islands

Town/Village Islands: Windfall Island, Greatfish Isle, Outset Island, Dragon Roost Island

Black Hand Strongholds:

Moonlighter Strongholds:

Inhabited Islands: Forsaken Fortress, The Forest Haven

Uninhabited Islands:

-S-

If there's anything I need to add, let me know.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:32 am

Both are approved.

Luv, Hillsy will have to set up a discussion page for your RP.

Shadow, I assume that you still have Hillsy as your judge?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 5:42 am

Yeah. That's how i would like it. IF it's not to much trouble.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 7:18 am

You'll have to ask Hillsy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Role Play Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play Idea's   Role Play Idea's Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Play Idea's
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next