Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:44 am

<33
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 am

Well, aside from the fact that i have drink all over my screen, I'm genuinely sad for you Luv.

Yukki, Time to make a plan to get love in Colorado. We need, rope, jet skis, normal skis, a surfboard, among other things.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 am

I'm from Myrtle Beach, where it's sunshine, seawater, and crackheads every day! XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:51 am

... Or just an airplane. And my house or yours. But you know, whatever.

^ Yaaay crackheads? xD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 am

Nuu, the crackheads are scary DX

But other than that, it's great. Oh yeah, and the sunburns, but ehhh.

I live in North Carolina now anyways. It's so cold!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:56 am

TEXAS.

ENOUGH SAID.

<3
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am

I just moved from Texas, Tigger. I lived in Fort Worth. ^^

Mf. North Carolina. Can I live with you, Luv? I kind of want to go to the university there.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:57 am

I was born in Texas.

Elpaso texas. king
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 7:59 am

/Born in Houston, lived in Austin most of my life, and then Fort Worth for about four years until I moved here.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:00 am

You're the second person I know but don't know from Texas. And you're the third, Yukki. Of course you can come live with me, all I have is my parents and they're too weird. Razz

OH MAH GOD YOU TOO SHADOW?!?!?!

I was born in South Carolina. I've been to fourteen schools in my whole life.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 am

.... Mf. That's a lot of schools. *pouts and climbs* YAY. I HAVE A NEW ROOMIE. :3
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 am

Massachusetts. Yankee all the way. XP
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:04 am

My aunt lives in Mass. She owns Fedele's Chocolates; ever heard of them? :3

My dad was born in Chicago, IL; my mom in Glen Falls, NY. So I'm a technical Yankee.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:05 am

I want to go to Australia. I would LOVE to be a vet there.

14 schools. Wow.

Fun fact bout mai life: Before i moved up here, i had a 'girlfriend' of sorts. Keep in mind, i was only in 1st grade, 1st semester. BUT! One none the less. When i moved here, i forgot all about her, but now, I'm curious as to were it could have gone.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:06 am

We all have absolutely Horrid ADD. Look how many times we have switched subjects. XD
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 am

^ Diagnosed ADHD, actually. xD

If you moved to Australia, Shadow, you could crash with Anna and Sean. |D
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:10 am

I've always wanted to move to Australia too. Anything away from here! XD

Hmm, yes. I can recall all their names too.

PreK through 2nd grade - Socastee Elem.

2nd through 4th - Aynor Elem.

Half of 5th - Pee Dee Elem.

End of 5th - Aynor Elem.

6th - Myrtle Beach Mid.

7th - Forestbrook Mid.

8th - Saint James Mid.

9th - West Charlotte High.

Eeeyup.

G'night! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:11 am

*blinks and pats Luv apologetically* That's just... -frown-

'Night, Luv. Sweet dreams. <3
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:12 am

Amazing memory you have Luv.

I've told Anna that I'm not diagnosed with ADD or ADHD, but she says i have both any way XD

I might. I cant sit still. I've either got to be messing with a pencial, typing on a computer, humming, or tapping out a rhythm in my head.

I can also change subjects fast. Yukki has seen it first hand XD
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 am

You're a spazz, spazz. Simple as that. xD *pats*
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:14 am

IM NOT A-

Oh hey, did you hear about that one thing that one time?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:15 am

<3

ANYWAYS.

Why am I in the WoW song parodies area of youtube?

I DON'T EVEN PLAY WoW D<
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 am

Meep sorry for the late response! Working on a trillion things at once atm. xD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:19 am

OH SHI- I forgot one. Cape Canaveral Florida - 5th grade.

NOW let me see if I can be sneaky and stay on here a lil longer. >:]
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:20 am

-le gasp-

YOU USED THE M WORD! ITS FORBIDDEN!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next