Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:13 am

Hope like hell they are already blind...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:14 am

Blind pedicurist?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 am

Well they're Asian so...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:15 am

Oh my god... how did I know they would be...

Well, that's as close to blind as you're going to get.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:18 am

Or, like, a Shark Pedicurist.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 am

Oh C'mon. My joke wasn't THAT bad. Yes it was, but still, don't DIE.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:15 am

Joke? What joke?

I was... elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:17 am

ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap-

Wacom pen you are NOT allowed to suddenly go missing

ohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrapohcrap....
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:23 am

I'm guessing this pen is important?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:29 am

ooohhhshit I still can't find it...

Does "100$ for a single pen" sound important? Dx

-begins to freak out-
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 am

As in, you gotta pay for it?

What does it do? Just writes?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:35 am

As in if I lose this then yes, I HAVE to buy another 100$ pen.

This is a tablet pen- it writes on a tablet, which lets me draw on the computer.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit oh shit....
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:36 am

Shocked

Ocrapocrapocrapocrapocrapocrap.

I feel you know.

Uh... if i send in my imaginary friend, will it help you? xD
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 am

Ohmigawd I hope you find it Tigger!!! D: Seriously, all my support. This is just, crap. All the luck in the world!

Also, no, Shadow, bad.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:43 am

OH THANK GOD I FOUND IT.

-faints of relief-

HOW IN THE HELL DID IT END UP IN MY SOCK DRAWER?!?!

Seriously. wtf.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:44 am

.. I'm so happy that you found it but -what-.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 am

-gasps like he is going to say something-

-stops-

-walks away-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:48 am

No seriously.

I can't remember AT ALL why it was there. ._.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:49 am

... *blinks* Now what was that about.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:51 am

Do you ever wish a certain someone was in the room with you, just so you can yell a certain something at them...

Then they would disappear and hinder your words...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:53 am

I think so? scratch
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 am

Uh, did i do something wrong? Sad
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:54 am

.. Well, yes, Hillsy, but back to my question a bit ago- Seriously, are you okay?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:55 am

I don't know. What did you do?
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:57 am

What haven't i done XD

I mean- nothin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next