Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:11 pm

HEY EVERYBODY LETS GO BOWLING.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:21 pm

NOOOOOOOOOO-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:22 pm

We should have a movie night.~
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Yeah, like we all watch the same movie one day. Only I can't get hold of new movies. You'll have to pick from my library.

How about... Pocahontas!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:27 pm

The Green Mile.

WATCH IT. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

WE ARE NOT WATCHING THE FREAKING GREEN MILE. D<

Pocahontas sounds nice. :3 But really, we should vote. We're not watching Jurassic Park.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Back. ^^ Just went to go pick up my stuff from the portfolio review.

I don't really "leave" for another three or so hours. P:
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:32 pm

Fine then...

American Beauty.

WATCH IT. NOW.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:33 pm

-be watching season 1 of rvb right now- XD

"Uh... sir... did you just spit inside your own helmet?"

"Uh, yeah... guess I did..."

"Permission to speak freely, sir?"

"Go ahead."

"That's really f***in' gross."
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 pm

Hey Tigger.

I don't have American Beauty! Razz

What about Avatar?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 pm

FUCK AVATAR.

FUCK IT WITH A KNIFE.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:36 pm

'Cuz I can do that. :3

(I can also do any of the episodes of the three seasons of Avatar the Last Airbender BUTTHAT'SANOTHERSTORY.)

Edit: Why Robot no like Avatar?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:38 pm

Because it has shit dialouge, a horribly cliche story, and its basically a series of explosions.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Well, that's your opinion. I personally love the movie. ^_^

Also for those that keep saying it's a ripoff of Pocahontas, the script for Avatar was written before that movie was ever released... xP
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome back Tigger. x3

I prefer the Avatar: The Last Airbender's series over James Cameron's Avatar movie, but I don't hate it or anything.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Dun strike it out, Yukki! P: Airbender was an incredible series.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:42 pm

I thought it was okay, but I'm not comin down harsh on it.

Okay, since that's out of the question...

Lion King.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

YES.

LION KING.

YES.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

Nostalgia time!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:43 pm

^@Tigger

Didn't see that coming or anything.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

If anyone here has Skype, we can do a voice chat while watching it at the same time. XD
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Mff Yukki has no microphone. Dx

;Oh, wait, he doesn't have Skype either. xD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Aww. ): -patpat-
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Oh goddammit, I forgot it's not in my Disney collection. I just looked. ;_;

Umm... Does anyone have the Fox and the Hound?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 11:48 pm

Lemme see which Disney/Pixar movies I have on my computer...

Aladdin, Aristocats, Bolt, Narnia 1 and 2, Despicable Me, Dinosaur, Finding Nemo, Fox and the Hound, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Ice Age 1 and 2, Lilo and Stitch, Lion King 1 and 2, Robin Hood, Tangled, Up, 101 Dalmatians 1 and 2.

Okay, so maybe Ice Age/Despicable Me aren't really Disney, but... xD You get the picture.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next