Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

I know... I am happy for this kind of... I needed some time for a break ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Hmmm...shame. I wanted to do some stuff there.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:45 pm

Same for me.... but I admit... I feel the whole story to be... disjointed :/
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:51 pm

I think I get what you mean...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:52 pm

Yep..... It irks me quite a bit this. I mean, there should be TEN organization. We barely reach three with all of our OCs Sad
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Hmmm...I had a feeling that something like that would happen.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:02 pm

Yeah... Oh well *shrugs*
I will look forward Forge Smile
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:17 pm

Yeah. I'm waiting for Hillsy in that.

Waiting...waiting...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:02 pm

'Morning.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:04 pm

Today's gonna be a good day. ^^

Gotta go pick up my portfolio stuff, then I have my birthday dinner with some friends at 4. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Have fun Tigger!! ^^

Also, on a different note, my dog hid my cellphone again. >l
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks Very Happy

And lol XD Your dog steals your phone?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:15 pm

She pushes it around a lot and I have no idea where it is now. She even pushes it off stuff and it was on my bed and now it's just.. Who the hell knows where. Dx
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

D'aww. xD

That reminds me of my old dog... He used to steal socks and hide them under our beds. x3
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:16 pm

Awwweee. xD

Dogs are so weird. <3
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:17 pm

Yus, but we love them just the same. <3
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Now If only my dog did that to my homework...

Good afternoon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:20 pm

-wavewave- Hallo. Smile
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

...I have a feeling I missed a lot, yes?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Of course, Tigger. :3

LAWL Luv. xDDD Hai.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:24 pm

Wait, did I miss something too...?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

*blinks* We missed something?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:26 pm

No, I just saw the overflow in chat and I freaked out XD
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm

XDD

Welp I just spent fifteen minutes cracking up watching videos of cats playing with iPads... ^____^ Time well spent.

And I'm off! Be on later guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

... Lolwhat. xD

Bye Tigger! Enjoy yourself! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next