Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Yukki

Yukki

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:26 pm

.. IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT. D<
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:30 pm

Yukki hat, Yukki hat, I has a Yukki hat...~
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:47 pm

It's not very effective...

-_________________-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

Hi Theo ^_^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Hello.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:54 pm

*hums along to Tigger and tilts his head to look at Theo* .. What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:57 pm

-pokes Theo-

Hey.

You ever wonder why we're here? Wink
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:03 pm

Ah, an RvB reference.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Sorry, I do them a lot... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 11:21 pm

I dunno Simmons...it keeps me up at night...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:04 am

Okay... back for good... and confused about what I should do about both Ten Stars and the Forge
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:06 am

Sent you a PM Xanto. On this site.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:09 am

Xaaaaant your comic makes me laugh.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:29 am

Woah woah, what? Since when was Tigger an admin?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am

Awww thanks Yukki. What did youlaugh?

And you discovered my secret, Robot... I have to leave *leaves*

Kidding aside, how does Ankoku track Gwene down?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:31 am

Awww thanks Yukki. What did you laug ath?

And you discovered my secret, Robot... I have to leave *leaves*

Kidding aside, how does Ankoku track Gwene down?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:33 am

Well, I don't know. I wanted you and Hillsy to go together, but he time skipped.
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:35 am

I love the relationship between the Secretary/Assistant. xD The Secretary is my favorite character by far. You're good with character design. ^^
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:36 am

He asked you for the time skip, you allowed him... now we need someone to help Ankoku's stalker carreer.

Yes, Ankoku has been a stalker when young. He even got a restraint order

LOL thanks... I warn you though, there won't be romance between the two of them... at best some teasing XP

Aww thanks ^^ She is simply a mix of a devil and a sexy secretary Smile Still, I am glad you like her. SHe is actually by far the most well liked of the main trio XP I dunno why? Why do you like her? XP
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 am

*puts his finger to his lips and tilts his head back* Mm.. She's funny. She adds flavor to the story, in general. Her antics make me giggle and I generally like anything or anyone that makes me laugh. xD She's.. Just.. Crazy. And I tend to like crazy characters.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:41 am

LOL... she just loves being evil XD And tortuning him. Frankly enough, my fav is the ship ^^
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:42 am

Ship?~
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:45 am

*Chief. What the hell was I thinking when I spelled that? O.o?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:48 am

xD! Oh. Mf. In all honesty, all three of them together make for an interesting story. Missing even one of them would ruin it. And I mean that as the series as a whole, not the moments when it's just one or two of them.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:56 am

Hallo! :3
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next