Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 8:52 pm

I dunno? o:

I wish other peoples were on to rp. ;;
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:03 pm

To the Jelly subject previously.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Got your PM Xanto, and I replied.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:15 pm

You Jelly bro?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:17 pm

Jelly sucks. Jell-O is where it's at! XP
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:20 pm

Oh please.

PB And J is awesome!

Jelly is awesome. Jell-o is cool, but not as awesome as Jelly.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Meh... I'm hungry... ;_;
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:36 pm

*stumbles in and trips, falling to the ground* ... Mf.. Why am I always so disoriented when I wake up...
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:39 pm

All of a sudden, a random clown appears!

clown

Clown laughs at Yukki!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:42 pm

*takes out a rocket launcher and blasts the clown* .. I hate clowns. Especially when I first wake up. *goes back to laying on the ground* .. I should probably.. DO something.. Hmnf...
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:46 pm

Its super effective! Clown faints!

Shadow7900 comes in!

Ok, then if you need to do something... JOIN AN RP!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

I'm sorry, but I have yet to have my coffee. My brain is using all of it's measly morning energy forming coherent sentences. Please try again later.

In other words.

Brb.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

pale

Coffee sucks...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:00 pm

Shuuuuuushh.. Yukki's a very grumpy man when he's tired. At school, he's a bit forced to wake up, but at home he can easily go back to sleep, and his brain knows that.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:08 pm

-whispers- Ok. I'll just very quietly say,

-shouts very loudly- WAKE UP!
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:09 pm

*throws books at you* ... >l
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

-grabs the book, spins with it, and tomahawks it back at you, like a boss-
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:15 pm

Mmmm.... bagel with cream cheese... <3
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:16 pm

*dodges the book by jumping onto Tigger* Hai~
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

Ohithar. ^_^

I has a Yukki hat!
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:21 pm

-The book flies off an breaks Yukki's I phone-

Uh....

Hey Tigger! K-keep Yukki there... he doesn't want to know what happened to his I phone...
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:23 pm

*sits on Tigger's head* Yepyep.

IPOD, Shadow, but still. I'm going to kill you.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:24 pm

I am back Smile
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

'Allo Xanto!
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:25 pm

Cant kill me!

Ya gotta be in an RP first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next