Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...

Go down 
+9
RobotOwl
Tigger
shadow7900
Fractured-Sanity
Xantospoc22
TangoOscar
Yukki
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:58 am

o-o

-hides-
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:59 am

Oh yeah, my list is very extensive.

Just ask Yukki. He helped me with everything.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:00 am

Me?

I'm completely fine! Never better!
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am

SHADOW BEAT UP A LITTLE GIRL AT PLAY PRACTICE.

... Mf. Promise, Hillsy? :l
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:02 am

Hey, i did not!

I fell on her...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:03 am

Bow Chicka....

Well, not really...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 am

Shadow, I posted in Gambit. :3
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:05 am

Do you want to talk about it, Hillsy? ^^

Lies, Shadow. All lies.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

Evil or Very Mad

No. Not.. j-just n-no. Bad Hillsy.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:06 am

What is there to talk about?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:07 am

Well, if you have a problem, that is.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 am

Are you trying to psycoanalyse me?
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:08 am

.. *blinks* H-hardly? I was just trying to help.. Sometimes it's better to talk about things. ^^; S-sorry.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:09 am

He doesn't have a problem, Dr Phil. He already said that
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 am

-pats Yukki- Karl just talks like that. P:

Lots of.... y'know... dot dot dots....

DOT... DOT... DOT...

</shot>
Back to top Go down
Yukki

Yukki

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:10 am

Dr. Phil my ass. I realized that, I just hadn't known that his comment 'no, not really..' was directed at Shadow, not me asking if he promised that he was fine. My apologies?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 am

Oh God I love Mythbusters. XD

Tori, Kari and Grant are waiting for a fire extinguisher in a fire to blow up, so they make a joke by telling Grant to do charades.

Grant: -motions-

Tori: 2 words...

Grant: -starts laughing-

Tori: Sounds like...?

-BAM EXPLOSION-

Talk about excellent timing. XDD
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:14 am

Wow, nice timing Tori! Did you practice that?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 am

Man, I so misread that...

Awesome!
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:15 am

I know, I cracked up like crazy. XD Couldn't have had better timing on that joke.

Tori: "Sounds like...?" -puts his hands to his ears-

SUDDENLY EXPLOSION RIGHT BEHIND HIM and they all jump and freak out. xD
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:17 am

I would've laughed so hard.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:34 am

Tigger, replied in Gambit.
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:36 am

I-Im just going to bed.

Got a lot of singing tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:38 am

OH MY GOD!

I JUST FOUND OUT MY FLAT MATE HAS 9 SEASONS OF MYTHBUSTERS!!!!
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:46 am

hey hey hey! >w< damn i've missed alot. i can't be on very long tonight because i have to be up at 8 tomorrow, but if theres anywhere i absolutely NEED to post, tell me now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...   The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries... - Page 24 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Seventh Chat - I don't know what to put, so I'll just say Blueberries...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next