Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.

Go down 
+8
Tigger
shadow7900
Yukki
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
LuvIsAThing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:41 pm

Logically, uh? The boyfriend himself told the girl in question to go after him, though.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Because he didn't like that guy in the first place, what makes you think he will change his mind at the end?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:48 pm

The fact it's his damn fault in the first place for everything? And the fact Ankoku will grow up a bit in character XP
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Just remember this is a FUN non serious RP... not intended for character development...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:39 pm

Okay ^^
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:07 pm

oh really?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:51 pm

Any question Carl?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

THEO!!!

CAN YOU PLEASE REPLY AS DANE IN GAMBIT PLEASE?!?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 8:58 pm

As far as I can see, its not my turn to reply in Mad King. Its Tiggers. See, Karl's archers are threatening to burn down the house, and my guys have no way of knowing there doing as such.

Sorry, if I'm missing something.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:00 pm

I haven't been following Gambit. What's happened?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Not a lot, they are just inside the entrance of the Shadow Temple, most have crossed the pit except for Dane and Atticus, they tightroped across the gap.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 pm

So doesn't Atticus need to get across as well?
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:04 pm

Oh ok Robot, that's fine. Tigger isn't in Mad King anymore so it's kind of... Over...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:05 pm

Read back over the past two pages and you'll see whats been going on with the Shadow Temple.

And yes, yes he does.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:09 pm

I'll post stuff in Gambit if you post stuff in Veritas. That sound good? Smile
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:13 pm

I'm waiting for the right moment.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Really wishing my stomach would be quiet right now...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Right moment for what? There's nothing wrong with adding in a oneliner so I know you're still involved. Otherwise I think you've abandoned it. Just post something every now and then--even if it's just Gwene's observations--and I'll do the same in Gambit. Tango, same goes for you.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Alright but I will do it tomorrow. I'm kind of preoccupied right now with outside things.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:37 pm

Hillsy, Ankoku is getting on the ambulance. And not hospitalized
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:44 pm

FYI, Ankoku would be treated at the scene. If Gwene was judo flipped, she would be treated a possible spinal injury therefore no one else would be allowed in her ambulance.

Again, logic. Plus I know what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:46 pm

I have no idea how ambulance works, I admit ti.

And fun > logic in an RP
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Not to the point where it doesn't make sense...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm

As I said, I don't know how an ambulance work, I am sorry ^^''

Plus, I was already done off there
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:56 pm

Thanks Hillsy. Cause Arresting ANkoku was SO FUN.... -____-

I have a lot of things to say now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next