Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.

Go down 
+8
Tigger
shadow7900
Yukki
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
LuvIsAThing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 10:19 pm

-sigh- Must we have OOC drama for IC roleplays?

Also, yeah, I'm not in Mad King anymore. I refuse to subjugate my character to events which would literally break her down and either a) kill her or b) drive her insane. Both of which would happen since Karl doesn't want to let her escape from the soldiers. Drama there, yes, so I don't want to get into it, so I'm basically just going to stop rping in it so as not to cause IC or OOC drama.

I don't think anyone should have the right to control what happens to someone else's character in ANY rp, regardless of the situation. That's not fair and it's not okay, IMO.

Also in Gambit, shall I just go ahead and assume everyone's already crossed over the pit?
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:39 am

*cough*
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:43 am

For Mad king, I was thinking of Having Dalikos come in and put out any kind of starting fire. I don't think Hillsy ever got the Pm, so he wouldn't know this. What do you think of that? Having him help Lyn?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:04 am

Need a glass of water, Sanity? tongue
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:06 am

If you would be so good.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:09 am

GUys, can I give a small challenge to the both of you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fractured-Sanity

Fractured-Sanity

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:10 am

Fire away.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

On Groc's forum there were two people who took On Similar OCs ie. a new version of the Fierce Deity. Now.... I ask you... do you notice any difference between the one I made and the one I was shown with?

Not Mine:

Mine:

So... do you note any difference? XD
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:30 am

Not really. They're both Fierce Deity Link. Yours obviously is more developed, but they're both the same dude.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 am

You got it Wink How the difference of writing helps, uh? XD
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:35 am

Yeah. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the person who made Madbrood is a kid, probably no older than 16.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:47 am

-____________-

Meh. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:40 am

I'm tired.... 2 hours sleep ftw -______-
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:51 am

-flops-
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:55 am

Hey Tiggz.

Flopping looks pretty good right now.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:56 am

Hey Tori.

Yeah, I'm exhausted. x-x
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:58 am

Me too -___-
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 am

Hello?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:43 am

I'm here.

Just can't post in Gambit til Robot does.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:44 am

That's fine. I'm just friggen bored.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:45 am

I also have an assignment to work on... le sigh.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 am

So do I but I'm too bloody tired to think.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:49 am

xD I'm still undecided on whether I should think this project out or just bullshit it. We just fiddled around in an audio program called Audacity, creating a bunch of weird sounds. Now we're supposed to put them together in one "song". I'm all wtf I'm not a composer... But maybe I'll just throw all the sounds randomly together and it'll sound good idfc. xD
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 am

Just bullshit it and when they ask why you did one thing, just say it's a 'comment on society'.

We do it all the time in film :p
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 5:52 am

lmfao. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next