Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 pm

You call me a coward, yet you back away from a fight...

And you have no problem fighting a girl, and when a guy comes along, its all "You're not worth a second of my time."

Interesting... Very, very interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:11 pm

Sadistic...
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 pm

Tango has more charisma, intelligence and attitude in a single one of her cells than you in your whole brain Hillsy.

Feel graceful I think paint dying is better than messing with a child like you
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm

If not because, you know, she is ready to fight for her friends without running away to her ban button
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:16 pm

For once, we agree.

If you keep going at this rate Xant, you're going to need a shovel.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:17 pm

Is that why you pushed me like you did? Because you like messing with people like me? Now I just feel even more used.

And will you stop insulting Karl? I don't want to fight you anymore but please don't insult my friend.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:20 pm

Actually Tango, I fought with you because I considered you a friend and I wanted to reason with you. The wrong way, no doubt, and I apologize. But we are not friends anymore so I will stop.

Okay then Karl, let's make a deal, so we act like grown up men, for once. I am out of this chat and remain here for RPs. So we avoid further bloodshed and you don't have to deal with my attitude, kay?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 pm

Huh...

And here I thought I was a child...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:23 pm

Quote :
for once

Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 pm

That...

Doesn't make sense to me...
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:26 pm

Whatever. I am out of this chat. Happy Easter everyone ^^ *poofs*
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:34 pm

Poof indeed...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:33 pm

Karl, you still on skype?
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Yeah, sorry in iPhone now.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 7:05 pm

-facepalm- Dear God...

Am I back in high school? x_X

Gotta love timezones. Wish I could've been on for all this. Maybe I could've helped instead of reading back on this ridiculous shit-throwing festival...

Xant, would you mind PMing me? If you still read this chat, that is.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

ATTENTION ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS.

My name is Brandy.

You guys know me as Luv.

Well you'd better fucking read this. I mean it. All of it. I spent a lot of time thinking about whether I should pour my heart out.

It's probably all for nothing. But it is my damn warning.

-S- 

Forums shouldn't be this complicated.

I'm so sick of all this drama. 

You know, RPing is a fairly simple and fun activity I participate in to forget, like you. 

I know that you are all adults. I know that you have stressful jobs and schooling. I know that you get angry easily when you're having an off day.

I also know that I have issues.

Don't think that simply because I'm a child I don't know what the hell I'm talking about. I RP to forget what I go through in my real life. It's not easy, but my friends here make me feel secure whilst I endure drunken rages, verbal abuse, disrespect, emotional manipulation, property damage, and about any other kind of domestic violence you can think of. I've even watched somebody smoke crack in front of me... HA! I can still remember the disgusting sugary smell. I know how it all works, baby. And all this happens while cheerful Luv is going about making small talk with you and intelligently RPing. It's been happening ever since you've known me. And you had not one clue. Not one!

Oh, her reply's a bit delayed.

(Well she had to go help her mom clean up a broken liqour bottle.)

Oh, she vanished again.

(Her 'stepdad' threw the modem out into the yard after ripping the cord out and shredding it.)

Yeah, I don't have it easy, and I'm GOING to bitch about it a little. Everybody else seems fine with whining and pissing and moaning and giving excuses.

Have I done that once? HELL NO. And I have every right to. Yet I bend over backwards for YOUR sorry asses.

Point is, the little happiness I have in my life comes from here. I'm not going to have my friends fuck up what a beautiful thing friendship is because of petty bullshit. 

I have NO real friends. Zero. Zip. Nada. Nobody wants to hang out with me! That would be ridiculous! I'm a fucking weirdo who doesn't talk to people! I've had it said to my face! 

So I am serious when I say you guys are all I have. 

And you're all ruining this and taking it for granted. I don't want to stand by and let you do that. So I'm going to say this one time, and I'm telling everyone.

DON'T FUCK UP THIS FORUM. SO HELP ME GOD, IF YOU PUT ONE TOE OUT OF LINE, YOU WILL NOT GET A MOMENT'S PEACE FROM ME. 

I'll take righteous vengence on the next person who spews bullshit in this forum. One more fucking time, and it's done. I've had it, I'm tired of playing good girl, and I'm putting my foot down. I don't care if I'm not a mod. I have ways to make you wish you hadn't even fucked with me.

I myself will remain a part of the fallback forum for old times' sake. I don't want to lose you guys. 

Have a problem? I don't give a flying fuck. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. 

Sit back, relax, have a bit of fun, and RP. This is not a chat. This is an RP. If you can't talk with somebody like an adult, don't.

I'm completely fucking serious. 

This is my ultimatum.

If you have a problem with anything I've said here, and think I have no right to say it, go ahead and tell me right now. Don't PM me. Right here, in front of everyone, tell me your fucking issue like an adult. Because going behind my back will piss me off even more.

Now....

... Give me a moment to put that cheery facàde you all know and love back on...

-S-

Ahem. 

-Luv skips in with a plateful of chocolate chip cookies-

Hai guys! Sup? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Ditto.

And Xant got a ban, Tiggz...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm

.......Where's Groc?
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:38 pm

He hasn't come here in ages... Why?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 pm

Groc has his own forum that is happily up and running, one which I am a part of. He's a bit too busy for this one. Y'know.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:41 pm

I wanted to have a Ryan vs Nightmare for old time's sake. Oh well, rivals come and go I guess.

Maybe I should drop by there some time.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 10:48 pm

If you're talking about the old forum I would not touch that place with a ten foot pole.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 pm

As matter of fact, I am. Groc has given me power to approve/disapprove things. So slowly but surely, the place is getting cleaned up.

It's not as bad as you all think. Really, I'm proud to be part of it. There's some good RPers and some shitty RPers, but hey. It works.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:06 pm

Unless it gets back to the state it was in when I first joined, I'm not going back.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:10 pm

-shrugs- I never asked you to come back.

I was just putting the forum in a better light than what it's being shown in.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next