Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:07 am

....Fucking fiddlesticks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 am

Uh-oh...

What's up?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:10 am

I got a scanner!

....We need a USB cord. =_=
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

Aw XD Hate it when that happens.

What's Zelda gonna do when Kakariko gets attacked...? xP (Plot-wise I think Kakariko will fall regardless, though.)
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:27 am

I was gonna ask you first, see if you wanted anything specific to happen.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 am

Ah, alrighty. ^_^

(Is your new chracter Fortuna?)

Well, plot-wise, Kakariko has to fall. He'll get control of it. But I suppose it's your choice whether you want Zelda to send forces after them (that will ultimately be defeated), or to let it be taken and conserve her troops. (:
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:39 am

Well, knowing Zelda, she's really protective of her people... I think she's send troops if she thought they had a chance.

(And yeah, it's Fortuna ^^)
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 am

Alrighty then :3 Once Deserax, Konbe, and his daughter get to Kakariko and stuff, I'll make it sundown and then...!

MWAHAHA >D
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:57 am

Now, if peeps woud get busy...

Hey, I can't remember if I submitted my Minish OC or not... I want her to hang out with Fortuna. :3
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:38 am

Someone mind approving/disapproving Zadi? :3
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:49 am

-trots off to the character thread!-
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:58 am

-spinning flying glomp hug- Thank chu~
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:59 am

GAK XD

You is welcome ^___^
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:04 am

Hey Luv, could you post in Tipping the Scales? :3
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:17 am

Theo, you should try transfering it over to here.

That way, we have everyone and everything in one place, and it makes a happier society for all. I mean, if I am able, I would re-join if it was bought here.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:29 am

Sorry Karl, I simply find it easier to manage it over on Luv's forum.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:30 pm

Gooooood morning all <3
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Hello hello hello.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm

How is you today? :3
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:02 pm

I'm good. Trying to think about what to do next in Dark Days...think I might bring in Sicarye for a spell.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Ooh fun. ^_^

Well, Atticus is still fighting in Kakariko, yes? He and Shadow (my char) can team up and fight some baddies together if you like. P:
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 pm

Okies, I'll edit my last post. By the way, can Arthur have a bug in Hyrule Castle that Sicarye has been sent to kill?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 pm

Sure, that sounds fun. ^_^ You're welcome to control any of Arthur's goonies to kill them or further your character's profession, so long as Arthur himself remains controlled by me.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:10 pm

'course. Editted my last post so Atticus is in Kakariko.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:11 pm

Sweet. Very Happy Deserax and Shadow are together, so he can easily run into them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next