Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:03 am

-glomps-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:04 am

:3

Fluxum is fun to draw XD
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:08 am

Dick Clark is dead, that means there won't be anymore Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve, which means that there will be no way to celebrate the new year, which means...

2012 WILL GO ON FOREVER!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE MAYANS WERE RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:18 am

I have no idea who Dick Clark is.

AND OH MY GOD I'M SO EXCITED.

And damnit no one will join me and Luv's RP on the other forum...we only managed to get three peope D:
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:29 am

Dick Clark was an incredibly old news reporter in the United States. He's known for being the host for the annual New Years Eve party in Times Square: Dick Clark's Rockin' New Years Eve. A few years ago he suffered a serious stroke, so most of the hosting was done by Ryan Seacrest. Last year I they cut back to Dick Clark kissing his wife after the ball dropped. It was pretty creepy... O_o
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 am

I liked that show.... Sad

Somebody needs to mail me a USB cord and 100 USD. XD
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 am

I see...

I wish I could.

GODAMN IT I WISH PEOPLE WOULD JOIN OUR RP. XANT'S RP'S GET, LIKE, FUCKING EVERYONE.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:55 am

I think that the problem is that people have already joined too many RPs. Let a few finish, then.... results.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:57 am

Sent you a PM, Luv.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:06 am

I know I do this myself, but does anyone get about jittery when you realise people are having private coversations that you can't be apart of?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:11 am

Sometimes, but not often. I don't think they're talking about me, and if they are, why should I care? What I don't know won't hurt me, right?
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:16 am

Yeah, I guess.

Hey Luv, when Tigz comes back and replies to my comment, do you want to bring in Ember and Enyo in Dark Days?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:20 am

Don't worry, we aren't talking about you. Heheh. >:3

But no, really.

And yeah, that sounds good. I'll have to get back into Ember's character ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:22 am

You know, it only just occured to me today how sad it is that Ayleth can't see her own children.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:24 am

Or her husband, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:33 am

Yes; I believe that she wouldn't mind as much if she'd never possessed sight in the first place, but seeing as how she's left wondering and wondering and imagining... it must drive her nuts sometimes. But she's happy and content with her lot in life, that's certain. ^^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:37 am

D'awwwww. How sweet.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:45 am

I hope Tiggz and Karl come back online soon - I want to post D:
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:57 am

As do I.

So, is every RP going to Niamh in it now? (I still don't know how to pronounce her name XD)
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:58 am

You pronounce it 'Neave'. It's irish.

And no she'll only be in select RPs.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:00 am

Did someone summon da wonderful Tiggz? ;D
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:02 am

Sounds like Naive. I get it. YEAH.

Reallys...I wonder what Konbei was like while Gwene was pregs. Providing his personality, I'd imagine he would of attempted to throw himself off a cliff several times.

HEY TIGGZ LETS GO BOWLING.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 am

OKAY I LOVE BOWLING. <3

ps. I posted in dark times :3
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:14 am

Haha XD Most likely...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:19 am

He would sucseed, and then kill himself in the afterlife for good measure.

Because he is such a loving father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next