Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 am

-glomps Luv-
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:24 am

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:29 am

I'LL BUY HER. 8D
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:35 am

I ACCIDENTALLY SENT THE PM TO TIGGZ!

Ignore it D; Unless you want to help... -shrug-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 am

?

I has not gotten a PM. o-o
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 1:43 am

I deleted it right after I noticed XD

Would you like to help, though? I hear you're a Four Swords fan. Wink
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 am

-bangs head against desk-

Boorreeddd...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:11 am

You "HEAR"?! XD I'm a Four Sword FANATIC.

Just ask Shadow. ;P

I'd be happy to help. ^^
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 am

Well, my idea is a bit radical, I suppose...

But if you're willing to take a look... ^^"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:35 am

Hey, if we've got three people doing it, it'd be easier. If Tiggz is in, I'm in.

And guys, whats your favorite "overworld" theme in the LoZ series? And I mean the theme that plays when your travelling across a landscape to another town.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 am

Favorite overworld theme by FAR is Majora's Mask.

Anyways, Luv, that's a REAL handful of a rp, isn't it? XD It's got a lot of massively detailed and intricate parts to it, but I'm willing to help out. ^^

Ironically, though, I don't think I'd want to do the FS Links... I've gotten so used to my own versions, I don't think I could rp any other version kind. And mind are FAR from canon, with my own fics they've been through. XD I'd be happy to rp OOT Link, and maybe the Goddess of Shadows- that sounds fun. Very Happy

Shadow: You're obsessed. -__-

AM NOT. :<
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:45 am

Luv, I'll do it. May I be incharge or the WW side of the story, or have you called dibs? If not, can I have TP?

Mine is the Spirit Tracks one.

THE DS ZELDA GAMES ARE GOOD. EVERYONE FUCK OFF.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:48 am

I liked Phantom Hourglass.

Didn't care much for Spirit Tracks.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 am

I liked how Zelda was the companion. They actually gave her a personality.

I also liked that bit where she flips her shit when she finds out what Malladus is going to do with her body.

...RAPE IT-I mean, possess it.

Yeah.

Thats what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:53 am

She had practically the same "personality" as Tetra... :/

And yeah, gross body-possessing...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 am

Oh, the Goddess of Shadows is my own Aria (ignore her current profile, I've re-imagined her) - I meant Nox, Lux and the Guardian of Time ^^ -hits self repeatdly on head- I'd love it if you played OoT Link. I just need a little help with the FS universe, is all. I'm not too familiar.

Yes Robot, you may call dibs on WW. I myself have called dibs on the TP section ^^

And if Tiggz doesn't want a particular section, that's fine.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:58 am

... AH. XDD You want FS universe advice...

Sadly...

I can not help you at all there. xP

All of the bosses, temples, and even the world map/layout in my FS fics were personally thought up... I never used the "canon" or game/manga layout. XDD Sorry!

Okie dokie then. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:16 am

Awww. DX Well, it's not like I can't go to Zelda Dungeon or something. XD

I'm glad you guys are willing to take on such a weird plot! Smile
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:36 am

OH YEAH! Overworld theme.

I like the Great Sea theme, but then I also like TP's nighttime music.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 am

Hello!

I'd say my favorite is the Ballad of Twilight. They play an instrumental part of it during the credits that I just adore. Here's the wolf song version.

Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 am

I'm not sure thats an overworld theme...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:55 am

Found it! It's at about 4:30 on this song:

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:56 am

No, it is not. It's my favorite Zelda song though. XD
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

-> Trying to think of how Thorne should break the news in Scales
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 am

My favorite Legend Of Zelda song has to be Either the Final Hours from Majora's Mask, or...

This.

Words cannot describe how much I love this theme song.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next