Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:38 pm

Suppose Robot will be on shortly, then.

Should I go edit that part then, Karl? ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:39 pm

Give it an hour or two...
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:56 pm

I replied in DoD.
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello hello hello.

Yeah Tango, he carrys a cane.

You can have twins from two different fathers? That's got to have been on Jeremy Kyle somewhere...god I hate that program.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 pm

I don't like Jeremy Kyle's show either >_<
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:17 pm

I wish I had been watching Game Of Thrones from the beginning to I could follow the story...le sigh.

I just have to stick with Top Gear and QI.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Download it from itunes.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm

I don't have the time, money or technologies, I'm afraid. I'll just stick with QI.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:28 pm

QI??
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm

Quiz show with Stephen Fry. All the questions are really, really hard to anwser, so you have to score points by other anwsering it (somehow), or just saying something thats intresting related to the subject. However, you lose points if you say something really obvious and stupid, which result in klaxon's going off and extreme amount of humilation for the person he said the obvious thing.

Also, Facejacker. Oh yes, I love Facejacker.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:51 pm

Even my CAT is in my mother's wardrobe -___- Jesus Christ, I swear she's hording my stuff... o.0
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:57 pm

Ahhh...CATS.

My mum threw out some bread for the birds a few minutes ago, and my cat started eating the bread.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 pm

You should do what I said, just lay everything she has of yours on her bed, and when she gets home, question her about it, especially your friends sweater.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:05 pm

My cats love BBQ chips o.0
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Bonjour tout le monde! Je vous manque? Wink I honestly have no idea if that is spelled correctly.

Hey y'all, sorry for another long leave from the forum. <i don't know if Theo's already told you, but i am currently in France with limmited access to a computer. Just wanted you guys to know that i should be back Thursday.

à bien tôt!

Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:12 pm

WWHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTT!!!!!!!

Man, I'm so jealous...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:26 pm

btw I replied in DoD...
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:18 pm

-bored face-
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 pm

-Annoyed face-
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:24 pm

Why?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:10 pm

GOOD MORNING FORUM. <3
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:43 pm

Hey Tigz.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Hai Robot :3 How're you?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:24 pm

Luv, are you around by any chance?
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:02 pm

Hola!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next