Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...

Go down 
+7
shadow7900
JohnnyCage
Tigger
Hillsy
TangoOscar
LuvIsAThing
Xantospoc22
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:15 am

I should.

I'm bored and I want to rp...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:33 am

OH MY GOD BYRNE HAS A THEME SONG.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:36 am

You didn't know? o-O

I never even finished ST and I knew that...

-flops around- Grah, just kill me right now... I'm going to die of boredom...
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:48 am

You didn't finish it?

...you know what happens in the end?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:49 am

Yes.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:51 am

Ah, righty.

I can send you a link to the FF forum and you can sign up for some RPing there if you want...
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:54 am

Walking dead?

I think not!
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 1:55 am

Holy crap, first off I have nothing to do and suddenly I'm entirely swamped and doing a jillion things at once XD

Sure! PM it to me
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:08 am

Robot you should get on Skype.

|:<
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:16 am

This laptop doesn't have Skype. My one is being updated.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:20 am

Aww. ):
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:33 am

JOHNNY'S HERE!
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 am

Hi Johnny ^^
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:56 am

Huh...what?

I guess I've been gone longer than I thought...

Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:00 am

xD
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:01 am

I miss Crunchbite...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:03 am

You mean Crouchasaurus? ;P
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:07 am

Johnny, are you still in Dark Times...?
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:13 am

I haven't joined yet, but now I wish to join.

I want Steven on the hero side, and Zuroni the necromancer on Arthur's side. I can use someone different if you want, since Arthur is already a necromancer.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 am

Awesome! ^_^ You're more than welcome to join with both. Arthur could always use another general or commander with dark powers like him. ;D

Hop in whenever/wherever ya like! Arthur is cooped up in Ordon Village right now (destroyed), and most of the good guy OCs are inside Hyrule Castle's infirmary.

Blink... o-o Either I'm blind or I can't find Steven in the OC thread...
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:23 am

Cuz Steven goes WAAAY back to the early FF RP days. I might as well make a new bio for him.

And where did you leave off with Arthur?
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:25 am

Heh, probably should, just in case. ^^ I dunno much about him.

Arthur is right now standing victoriously over the ruined and destroyed Ordon Village, with his shadow monsters lurking around and being all "raawwwrrrr 3:<".
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:27 am

Wow, it just suddenly dawned to me...

It's the 50 year James Bond Anniversary...

Sweet! AND they have a new game coming out this year, that is a must buy in my books.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:42 am

Alright, Game of Thrones, finish your drawings, find some more distractions and then maybe start assignments... LOVE my prioritsing skills xD
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:48 am

My prioritising skills = Doing my laundry for the first time in a month.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...   The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing... - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Tenth Chat - Chocolate Milkshakes... I don't know what to call this fucking thing...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next