Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LoZ: Dark Times

Go down 
+8
Theodore Hastings
Fractured-Sanity
LuvIsAThing
RobotOwl
Hillsy
TangoOscar
shadow7900
Tigger
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:02 pm

Konbei nodded in Shadow's direction. "He saved her again from Arthur, but was hurt pretty bad so apparently Niamh dragged him to Faron spring to try and save him," he explained and couldn't help sounding a little proud of Niamh's efforts. "That's when I found 'em and took them to Mum and Celeste but apparently the kid can heal himself," Konbei added with a shrug.

"He's not a bad kid, I thought he was but there's no way he's on Arthur's side. But what are we gonna do? It's too dangerous for Niamh to be involved in all of this, I mean, that's twice we've nearly lost her today, Gwene..."
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:21 pm

"....but...but it can't just be gone. He couldn't of just killed all those people!" Enyo said. "The Army would have done something..."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm

Gwene pulled Niamh into a tight hug again "I know." she then looked to Rausten "How much time did you buy us?"

"Well, in the time it would take to build a new bridge over the Ordon/Faron canyon, or if they went around, I would guess we have around 4-5 days before he reaches the castle." Rausten said.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 pm

"Assuming he doesn't sic his shadow monsters onto us..." Konbei said.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:13 pm

"From what I have heard this young boy say." Rausten gestured to Shadow. "He can only summon them to him, with that staff of his. So that gives us an advantage."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:49 pm

Shadow listened to Rausten talking for a while, his arms crossed and his mind deep in thought. He was going over options in his mind, plans, ideas... Many different thoughts had come to him on how they could use this 4-5 day gap to their advantage. Finally, Shadow decided to speak.

"He really has no idea what he's doing," he said bluntly, giving a small smile of satisfaction at this. "He doesn't understand the complications of calling and controlling shadow monsters. That's twice he's done it within a short amount of time- even if they manage to cross the canyon sooner, he won't be able to summon them again for a while. Dark magic isn't like a lake of power that's always there, it's a river- you can only use what flows to you at one time."

"So we've got time," Lyn concluded with a frown, looking around at the others, "to make an attack, or to fortify the defenses here at the castle." She glanced at Shadow. "Since he's used so much magic already, does that mean he's weak now or something?"

Shadow thought about this for a second, then shook his head. "Not exactly," he said with a frown. "But he won't be able to do anything which requires a lot of dark energy. I guess you could say he's temporarily without his magic."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:54 pm

"Then this would be the perfect time to sabotage his operations. He's in a poistion of power. Power brings arrogance. We will make that arrogance his downfall." the Assassin said grimly.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am

"Do not forget that he also has a good part of the Hylian military at his disposal." Prometh added. "Arthur himself may be vulnerable, but his allies will not."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 am

"Exactly," Shadow said with a frown towards Prometh. "If he can get an entire platoon of soldiers to withdraw from a stronghold at his command, imagine how defenseless he could make Hyrule Castle." He glanced over towards Zelda- and, though he hesitated, spoke towards her, his voice more calm and respectful. "I suppose the only person who'd be able to fix any of that would be you... Your Highness."
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 am

"If it were up to me, I'd attack them now while they're cornered in Ordon," Konbei said, throwing in his two cents worth.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:15 am

"Now hang on a minute," Shadow interrupted with a frown as he took a step towards Konbei. "I said he didn't have a lot of magic, I didn't say he would be easy to just up and attack. We need to find his weakness, and exploit it. Typically, dark magic is weak against..." he hesitated for a moment before finishing, "light." He looked around, crossing his arms and leaning back against the wall. "Anyone know of someone who might have use of light magic, or weapons of light?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 am

"I specialize in fire." Prometh stated. "Both its destructive and illuminating qualities. My protégé Deserax shares this skill. If you are in need of light summoners, perhaps we can be of assistance."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:39 am

Unimpressed, Shadow glanced towards Prometh.

"Not fire," he said firmly, clearly. "Light. Holy magic. Fire isn't going to do anything to him- he just set all of Ordon on fire."
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:25 am

Zelda stepped forwards, and looked to Shadow. "I... am able to use Light Magic. I'm not quite accustomed to using it in combat, but I could try if given the opportunity."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 am

Instantly, Shadow spoke in response, jerking his head towards Zelda.

"Absolutely not," he said firmly with a frown and tightening his fists, temporarily forgetting he was speaking to the Queen. "I won't allow you to be put in any danger."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:30 am

Prometh took a step towards the Queen. "We cannot risk sending you into battle, Your Highness. There is no way to secure your safety if you face Arthur in combat."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 4:43 am

"Agreed," Shadow said firmly and quickly after Prometh spoke. "We'll find another way. But above all, your safety is top priority. Arthur's after you and the crown, if he gets a hold of you, he's already won."
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:30 am

Zelda sighed, knowing that they were both right. However, Shadow's firmness and absolute manner had caught her off guard. Underneath the dark features and red eyes... she simply knew there was someone she had once known.

Yet, how could she say anything?

The queen cast her eyes towards the window at the end of the room, overlooking the town. "I could send a request.... a call-to-arms, of sorts. We might find our Light Mage in this way."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 5:37 am

Shadow felt himself freeze as he noticed Zelda's eyes locking onto his. Mentally, he cursed himself. He shouldn't be saying anything, he should be staying out of the way and keeping her from noticing him. Removing his hat and changing his clothes only did so much, surely she'd be able to hear it in his voice...

Frowning, Lyn spoke up as she crossed her arms. "I'm sure everyone in this room would be willing to help," she said, "but I agree with that idea. There's bound to be loads of other people out there, mercenaries and the like, who could come in and help."

( OOC: OKAY EVERY PEEPS LISTEN UP. I has a sort of ideas here. What if, after ALL the OCs who join up and say "okay let's do dis", they figure out that they have to go and gather a couple of weapons of light that are scattered across various dungeons/temples/etc in Hyrule and when they're all gathered they'll have the ability to defeat Arthur? It'd be a fun little set of mini-adventures, just like a classic Zelda game. ^^ What do ya'll think? )
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:35 am

Prometh shook his head. "I am not sure hat is the wisest option. Mercenaries are only loyal to the highest bidder; if Arthur gives them a better offer they will turn around and attack us. Volunteers are even more dangerous, for we do not know where their loyalty lies. The call-to-arms could be easily used against us; one of Arthur's spies could use it as an opportunity to get closer to you, Your Highness."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:46 am

"I... Could speak with the light spirits." Rausten said "They could grant us the Sacred arrows of Light. However, I would need to speak to all four, and I'm not entirely sure of Ordona's fate." he paused "If we were able to get them, we would need a gifted archer to use them."

"I could do it." Gwene said "I'm rather proficient with a bow and arrow."

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:00 am

Shadow frowned, looking over at Rausten. "That could work," he said with crossed arms. "But it'd be quicker if we split up the job, and sent one team to each light spirit." He bit his lip for a moment, hesitating before admitting, somewhat quietly, "I... don't think I could go with either group, though."

Lyn frowned, raising an eyebrow. "Why not?"

Shadow looked away, not wanting to answer.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 am

(Tiggz, Skype.)

"It is simple enough for me to do on my own." Rausten said "But I would like to have a word with you." he was looking at Shadow, he then turned and walked up the hall, hoping Shadow would follow him.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 am

( I AM on Skype... o-O )

Shadow hesitated for a moment, watching Rausten rather suspiciously. However, he could feel everyone's stares on him... Gritting his teeth, he reluctantly followed the other out into the hall, closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:29 am

Rausten lead Shadow to a secluded room, he entered and sat on a nearby chair. "So tell me, what is your connection to this 'Dark Realm' and how is it you're always summoned to Arthur when he create a gap between our dimensions?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoZ: Dark Times   LoZ: Dark Times - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

LoZ: Dark Times
Page 19 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 26 ... 33  Next