Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Times Flow

Go down 
+3
Theodore Hastings
JeSuisSawyer
Hillsy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

Times Flow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 9:07 am

Wary of Joce's gift, Shadow frowned and took a step backwards, eyeing it suspiciously. He looked up at the woman with a reluctant frown.

"I don't think it'll work on me," he said bitterly. "I use a... different, kind of energy than most do," he added darkly under his breath after a slight hesitation, looking away. He then shook his head. "I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:19 am

Deserax looked at the bottle. When the woman said the name, he thought for a moment.

"That sounds really familiar... If he won't take it, then I call dibs!"
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Shadow shrugged at Deserax.

"Take it."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:03 pm

"Okay dear, but take it easy with that milk I am not sure of it's mystical properties it and could be quite dangerous." Joce said to Deserax "Drink a little for a start and then we will see how you feel."
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:07 pm

Getting impatient, Shadow shook his head.

"Where should we start first?" he asked with a frown, looking at the others. "Someplace in particular you all have in mind? Or should we just go to the closest gathering of these monsters? I can easily track them."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:10 pm

"Kakariko is relatively safe." Gwene said "We could make a start up on Death Mountain?" she suggested.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:15 pm

Shadow shrugged. "Sounds good to me," he said bluntly, turning towards the door to leave- though waiting for the others.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:17 pm

"Ita drawing on night." Gwene said, pointing out the window to show a slowly setting sun "Why don't we all rest this evening and start fresh first thing in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptyFri May 25, 2012 8:23 pm

"So?" Shadow asked with a frown, looking back at her with slightly narrowed eyes. Who cares if it was dark, he could- And then he understood. Biting his tongue, he sighed and shook his head reluctantly. "Fine."

Still, he headed for the door and opened it, moving to step outside. "I'll keep watch outside," was all he said gruffly before shutting it behind him. Once outside, he took a few steps away from the house and then stood still, crossing his arms and looking up at the darkening, dusky sky as the lights began to blink on for the night.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:23 am

Carol listened to the conversation with a slight frown across her face. She knew little of magic that people could posess, so the process of expending it was beyond her. Instead, she focused her attention on the monsters.

when offered, Carol took the bowl of soup gratefully and ate it with a none-too-lady-like ferocity. Finished, she wiped her mouth and took her empty dish back to the kitchen. "thank you for the meal ma'am. It was very kind of you." she said to their hostess.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:25 am

Joce nodded with a sweet smile "It is not a problem dear, if you are still hungry, there is plenty more if you wish."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:35 am

Carol shook her head with a soft laugh, patting her belly. "thank you ma'am, but I'm fine. I think I've taken about as much I can handle!" with that, she returned to the room to find that shadow had exited. for a moment she stared out the window, considering going out to talk to him. In the end she decided against it. He seemed like he wanted to be alone, and even if he did want company, Carol was probobly the last one he'd want to talk to. So, with a little sad sigh, she took her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 9:24 am

Shadow hadn't been standing outside long when something caught the corner of his eye; glancing to the side and frowning, he just barely caught the end of a small, dim light before it vanished into the night. It almost looked like the light coming from a lantern a ways off, but... He couldn't be sure, he'd only caught a glimpse. Still... it made him curious, and a bit suspicious.

Subconsciously, he glanced back at the house- then quickly scolded himself. He wasn't so pathetic to ask for "help" to go investigate what was probably just a lantern. And what would he say to them if he went inside? "Guys I need some help hunting down a lantern"? No, this wasn't something he needed to ask anyone else to accompany him for. He was perfectly able to do things on his own- and he preferred it that way.

He grumbled under his breath, something about the others having a bad influence on him, and walked away from the house, his narrowed, red eyes focused on the fading, dimming light in the distance.

( WHAT IS PLOT. )
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 6:16 pm

(I DON'T KNOW! It's being made up as it goes.)
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:14 pm

( -_- I meant that as a joke. I am trying to make a plot right now by having Shadow follow that lantern... )
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:55 am

Ankoku had been walking nearby Shadow was directed towards
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 2:11 am

( Um... what? XD )
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 4:52 am

The floating light lingered where it was until Shadow began his approach. It zoomed off toward the graveyard, finally stopping over a body crumpled against a gravestone. The body was breathing deeply and grumbling to itself from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:04 am

Shadow had followed the light into the graveyard, and paused, blinking and frowning in light surprise, upon seeing the crumpled body next to a gravestone. He glanced once more towards the light- but, noticing it had gone, turned his attention back to the person.

Calmly, he knelt down by the person, putting a hand on their shoulder. "Hey," he said bluntly with a frown, "You alright, there...?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:30 am

Prometh had eaten his food in silence, and politely put his dishes away. He had been quiet during the discussion not because he had nothing to contribute, but because his ideas needed to remain a secret for now.

"Deserax." the attorney said after finishing his meal. "Meet me outside when you are ready. There is a matter which needs our attention."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:28 am

The lump groaned and shifted, revealing a head of curly hair partially swollowed by a heavy wool cloak. The young man blinked and rubbed his eyes, turning to the one who interupted his sleep. "hmm? hey, you're not a beautiful woman..." he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:40 am

Shadow blinked- and then his face went into a deadpan frown, his expression clearly unamused.

"Sorry to disappoint you," he muttered, standing up dryly. He was slightly relieved; knowing now the man was just asleep and not mortally wounded, that is.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:30 am

With some effort, the mass of cloth and curls stood and became a man. He couldn't have been more than 25 years old. The young man dusted himself off. "ehehe, sorry about that." he smiled apologeticly to Shadow as the lantern reappeared and floated just between the two.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:41 pm

As the lantern reappeared, Shadow blinked and took a step back, obviously wary of the strange light.

"What the hell is that?" he asked with a suspicious scowl.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 EmptySun May 27, 2012 7:51 pm

"hmm?" The man looked from one side to another. "what is what? oh, you mean Lucerna?" he gestured to the light. At the sound of her name, the light shivered happily, floating closer to him. "sorry, I forget she's there sometimes. she's just a poe that's haunting me." he said with a nonchalant shrug. Lucerna, clearly upset by the man's tactless way of speaking about her threw her lantern at him, revealing her true ghostly form in the dark. The lantern bounced off his head with a THUNK and fell to the ground. He acted like notheing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Times Flow   Times Flow - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Times Flow
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next