Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shadow Of The End

Go down 
+3
TangoOscar
RobotOwl
Hillsy
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

Shadow Of The End - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:14 pm

"I shall go and investigate else where. Cheerio!" Fluxum said cheerily, before vanishing.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:18 pm

Lyn swore under her breath. She'd been spotted. Discreetly, she put a hand next to her belt, where her dagger was hidden beneath her cloak. With her other hand, she gripped the reins, pulling Filly to a stop.

"I'm only passing through," she called out bluntly, frowning. "I have no business with the camp nearby."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

"I'm sorry miss, but all of the area in the direction you are travelling is under lockdown. The Horde have made camp there." the soldier called. "It would be wise to turn back, or stop at the camp. We have food, water and accomadations there."

He paused a second. "...or, if you are looking for money and danger, I believe they are amassing a militia there to go and rescue to kidnapped citizens."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Though she had been ignoring him for the majority of his words, and planning on replying with a simple and blunt rebuttal, her eyebrows shot up in surprise at that last part.

"Kidnapped citizens?" she asked, frowning, her hands relaxing. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:34 pm

The soldier looked back at the camp, and then at her. "Well, its exactly that. The Horde attacked the camp and made off with some of the refugees. I don't know the details, but I hear that those kidnapped were mostly expectant women from the maternity ward tent."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

"Maternity ward...?"

Lyn felt her hands tighten on the reins in growing anger. Expecting mothers were being kidnapped?!?

She paused for a moment, and then lifted her chin in determination.

"... Take me to the militia, if you would."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm

"I'm sorry miss, but I can't leave my patrol. But you could ask around in the camp. They'd direct you to the signing post." the soldier said politely.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Lyn nodded, understanding.

"Alright, then. Don't let your guard down."

With that, she turned her horse off to the side, continuing to walk down the trail closer to the shores of Lake Hylia. She kept her eyes open and looking around, hoping to find someone who looked like a commander or general. Typically, she loathed the army and all of its commanders... But for such a cause as this, she would be willing to help.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:46 pm

The young man was near her path, still skimming stones.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Lyn noticed the man skipping stones, and frowned, bringing Filly to a pause not too far to the side.

"Hey, you," she called out towards him. "You know where I can find the militia?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:03 pm

The Hylian Army General walked through the refugee camp, looking at all he saw. What happened to Hyrule? He had lived through all of Hyrules ages, and not seen anything as bad as this.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:05 pm

The man looked over his shoulder at her. He jerked his head towards the camp. "Theres a post in the middle where you can sign up."

He got to his feet. "I'll show you. Need somethin' to do anyways."

---

There was a gathering in the centre of the town, where the Militia was being formed. The blonde haired man from before was leaning against the post."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:17 pm

Lyn scowled, narrowing her eyes. She wasn't fond of just signing her name and lowing along with the herd, travelling as a single number in an army. No, that would never do. Still, she'd have to swallow her pride- she wasn't just going to stand around as pregnant women were kidnapped from their homes. Reluctantly, she directed Filly to follow him to where he led.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:20 pm

From a distance, Rausten watched and listened to the gathering.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

The young man watched him as they walked. "You seem a bit...reluctant."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:31 pm

Lyn scoffed.

"Joining any militia associated with the Hylian Army makes me sick," she growled in distaste. "But I'm not going to sit idly by as pregnant women are being abducted."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:35 pm

"Well, we're already agreeing on something then." the young man said gruffly. He gestured to the post where the signatures were.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:36 pm

Lyn looked over at him in light surprise. It was rare she found someone who shared her hateful sentiment. Still, she drew Filly to a stop as they came to the post. She looked at the sign up sheet, scowling.

"This is never going to work," she growled, still reluctant and hesitant to sign it. "The Army is too damned unorganized for a rescue mission."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:47 pm

"You got a point." the young man said, leaning against the post. He pointed across the camp to where the blonde man had moved to discuss with the militia. "Though we have got this guy. His name's Rusl. His wife was one of the women who got kidnapped. He managed to get a whole camp of angry, confused soldiers to band together and start planning. Way I see, if his plan works, we've got a pretty solid chance."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:02 pm

Once more, Lyn scoffed. "Angry, confused soldiers don't win a war," she growled. "People with initiative do." She eyed the man named Rusl interestingly. If he had the drive to get up and motivate all those useless soldiers, perhaps he was useful for more than just leading a bunch of thoughtless fighters.

She glanced back down the man beside her, saying, "And what about you? What do you plan on doing about this?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:05 pm

"What he says." the young man said, jerking his head towards Rusl. "We've got smaller numbers than them, but the day I can't out smart a Bokoblin is the day I drown myself. He says we go in in pairs. Infiltrate. Take them from the inside out."
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:10 pm

Lyn nodded, agreeing with the man's plan already. It was always smarter to travel in smaller groups, she thought. Massive battles were stupid and pointless, nothing but ruthless, senseless bloodbattles and the competition of who could kill more people than the other side.

"Pairs, huh?" she mumbled with a smirk. She glanced down at him, saying, "Why don't we go talk to this Rusl guy. See if he's got any assignments for us."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm

The young man looked up at her, and smirked. "...yeah...sounds like a plan." he said, getting up.
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:14 pm

Lyn nodded, urging Filly to walk over towards this Rusl guy. Once the two of them had reached him, she dismounted her horse, standing next to Filly and holding her reins, but speaking towards him all the same.

"You're Rusl, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

Rausten had been studying the newcomer ever since she had arrived, something about her expression and posture told him that she was here with little reluctance and a mission. The disappearances of the pregnant woman happened recently, that could be why she was here, to help with the search.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Of The End   Shadow Of The End - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Of The End
Page 14 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next