Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Forge

Go down 
+6
JohnnyCage
Theodore Hastings
grocamol
Xantospoc22
RobotOwl
Hillsy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Forge      - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 2:50 am

"I was somewhat worried to tell the truth. You looked a lot further along than seven months...I though that it might be a premature birth ahead." Atticus said to her as they walked. "I feared the worst...its good to know that those fears are false."
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:18 am

Ankoku was hit by the kick, making him stumble a bit at this but netherless doing his best to fight back. Unfortunately, he was too weak to fight back alone. Yet he could not escape
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 3:26 am

A shady figure in what appeared to be in a black skintight suit was leaning against the wall, waiting for someone. He wore a hood and a mask to conceal his identity. Another man approached him, one in a sleek hooded robe with a golden grimacing mask.

"Bout time ya showed up. It's been ages since I first saw ya...when was the last time I worked for ya, huh?"

"Have you no respect, mercenary? My dark arts-"

The first shady man let out a small wheezing chuckle. "Yeh, yeh...so what's my job this time, wizard man?"

The masked mage shoved a small note into the mercenary's hand. The mage turned around and departed from the merc. He pridefully strode towards Hyrule Castle, muttering something under his breath.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:04 am

"Yes," Ayleth agreed. "I also had a few fears myself... it's quite a relief. It's a blessing as well..."

((Fortuna and Demios? ^^Wink)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=100000464321816
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:07 am

"Two blessings, even." Atticus mused.

---

"Oh, that doesn't matter, dear..." the man said. "...so, why did you come over here?"
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:14 am

"Yes!" Ayleth beamed. "...I hope that I can be as good a mother as mine was..."

-S-

Demios smiled. "I came to you because your song interested me, sir."

Fortuna nodded in agreement. "Besides the fact you called to us, yes."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:18 am

The creature swung its arm down at him, relentlessly attacking him.

---

Atticus pecked her on the cheek. "You'll be a wonderful mother, Ayleth. I know you will."

He opened the door to Ayleth's house as they approached.

---

"Ah...obidient, and curious! I like, I like. Good choices, you two are." the man said happily.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:28 am

Ayleth stepped inside, shedding her cloak as she entered.

"Should I begin dinner, love?" she asked. Though the woman was no good at prepping alcohol, Ayleth was, in fact, an excellent cook. She neatly sorted all her food and spices, and could often tell what they were by scent alone.

-S-

"Choices? Made by whom?" Fortuna queried.

Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

"Yes please." Atticus nodded. He walked over to his music boxes, and sat down. "Oh, and remember to give yourself extra portions. The children need their share..."

---

"Oh, you'll see, deary." Fluxum said waving a hand. "Say...you any good at fighting?"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:33 am

(Xant, I sent you a PM)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:56 am

"Of course, dear," Ayleth replied, slipping an apron over her head. "What shall I make..."

-S-

Fortuna nodded. "Yes, we both are. Though Demios here is better at magic than I am," she added grudgingly. Demios smirked in approval.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:01 am

Atticus was lost in thought over with his music boxes. He was thinking about what the Whispering Man had silently communicated to him.

"...I can't leave...I need to stay with Ayleth..."

---

"Really now? Well, I'd say your perfect then." the man said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:06 am

The shady mercenary walked past the alley, about to tend to his business...until he heard something about fighting. He abruptly stopped and leaned against the wall to eavesdrop. Certainly, whatever fight these people were talking about had to be more thrilling than attacking random mages, especially if they were speaking in secrecy about it.
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 am

Ayleth was oblivious to Atticus' conflict. She was already busting herself with making a broth for roasted Cucco.

-S-

"Perfect? For... oh, nevermind," Demios sighed. The man hadn't answered Fortuna's earlier question. Why wouldn't he avoid that one too?

Fortuna raised an eyebrow at Demios, and reached up, snatching the wreath from his head playfully in an effort to lighten his mood.

((Roasted Cucco... Yummeh.))
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 5:21 am

(Luv, take a look at the notice I posted in the forum please, I need to know everyone has read it)
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:37 pm

"...how would you two like to go on an adenture of sorts?" the man asked.

---

Atticus sat there the entire time, staring at his music boxesas he thought, occasionally playing one. He looked over at Ayleth, and down at her round stomach. He couldn't help feel a swelling sense of pride and weight of enourmous resposability inside of himself.

He looked back at the music boxes. "...I can't go, but I have to."

(OM NOM NOM)
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Ankoku kept parrying and tired to attack by sweeping it off its feet if not to get some time for a better laid strategy
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 2:46 am

Carol blinked. "e-excuse me?" she didn't know the first thing about formal music.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:00 am

Adagio smiled and shook his head. "In a traditional four-part choral arrangement, a Soprano is a singer with the highest notes. In adult choirs they are either women, or castrated men. Your figure and the pitch of your voice suggest you are a Soprano."
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:22 am

Demios grinned. "We'd love to!"

Fortuna eyed the man suspiciously for a moment. "...What kind of adventure?"

-S-

"It's finished, Atticus," Ayleth smiled, humming as she transported the meal from the oven to the table. She began searching for the carving knife. "Hmm, I could've sworn I put that thing in this drawer..."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:29 am

"Are you sure? They might be monsters...like, oh, I don't know, one with a big red eye that can turn its arms into swords and jump higher than buildings...just off the top of my head, of course." the man said.

---

Atticus got to his feet, and quickly found the knife.

"I have it, don't worry." Atticus said. "You sit down. You need the rest after being on your feet so long..."
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:37 am

"I'm all about the challenge," Demios replied cockily, not taking the man seriously.

However, Fortuna was more reluctant. Something put her off about the whole thing, though she couldn't place what. "I don't know, Demios."

"Aw come on, you little scaredy-Cucco."

She glared at the boy, hitting him lightly with the wreath in her hands. "You know I won't let you do something stupid on your own."

-S-

Ayleth sat down at the table with a sigh. "I'm not that tired..." she protested, struggling against the yawn that threatened to overcome her.

Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:41 am

"oh! soprano, is it? that sounds lovely~" Carol smiled sweetly. "do you still do concerts? i'd love to hear more of your music"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 3:49 am

Atticus sat down as well, and carved the Cucco. He smirked. "Well, from where I'm sitting it looks to me that someone needs a rest." he said.

---

"So, how about is then?" the man pressed.
Back to top Go down
LuvIsAThing
Admin
LuvIsAThing

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 4:50 am

"You can take that as a yes," Demios replied. Fortuna raised an eyebrow, but did not speak in her own defense.

-S-

Ayleth placed a slice on her plate, drizzling broth over it. "It's been a taxing day," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forge    The Forge      - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Forge
Page 22 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback :: Role Play Thread :: Role Plays-
Jump to: