Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
grocamol
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Once on top of the wall, Dane let go of Brenz. His hands were shaking, but he hid them under his cloak.

"I...hope we never have to do that again."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:20 pm

A thin layer of unbreakable and unmeltable Ice coated the blade of Konbei's sword. Even though it was covered in Ice, it was still very sharp to the touch.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

"Woah," Konbei mouthed, admiring the sword's ability to connect with his Waio. "This is awesome..."
Back to top Go down
http://tango-oscar.deviantart.com/
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:36 pm

(Groc... Is Ryan supposed to be where Konbei is?? I think you're getting Rusl and Russell mixed up lol)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 pm

"That ice upon your blade is now a permanent feature upon your blade." Russell said. The ancient Hylian message that Gwene had instructed to be put I was still as visible as ever. "If you were to channel more of your Waio through it, every time you swing it, it will fire a highly concentrated beam of ice at your enemies, freezing them upon contact."

He turned to Gwene "Yours has the same, but you don't have any magical properties, so it will just be a normal sword."

Gwene shook her head, she then went on to explain the situation.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Konbei sheathed his sword and stood with his arms crossed as Gwene told Russell her story.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:27 pm

There was a little yelp from behind them. Atticus spun around and put his hand on the hilt of his sword in a flash.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:39 pm

(Is that for Atticus and Nuala?)

Dane tried to keep low, making sure not to be spotted by the people below.

"We need to find a way to the King's office." he whispered to Brenz. "Any idea where that would be?"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:41 pm

(Yeah)

"I'm not sure...probably near the throne room." Brenz whispered.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Gwene finished her explanation to Russell.

Russell nodded, understanding all that was said "I see, that is very interesting. Well, I may not be able to help out much, however, I can gift you with some blades." he looked to Galenus and Celeste "However, seeing as you two seem connected to your own blades, I cannot gift you with new ones, however, I can temper them to suit your needs."

Galenus was a little hesitant, but he took off his sheathe and handed it over to Russell.

Russell took the blade and drew it out, he looked it over and spoke words every now and then "Black Dragon Fang... Black Thunder... Yes, a very strong blade indeed."

"How did you..." Galenus started.

"You see, if you all didn't realise it, a weapon isn't just an inanimate object, it shares feelings as well." Russell explained "This may sound farfetched to you, but it makes perfect sense to me, that is how I knew."

Galenus nodded and let it be.

Russell turned to Celeste. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Nuala looked over her shoulde at the noise.

-----

Celeste gave Russell her blade without question.

Konbei was a little hesitant to ask the following question but decided it couldn't hurt. "Is that why weapons get attached to people sometimes?"
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 pm

"Well that narrows it down a lot." Dane said sarcastically. "That place is huge! Besides, if we're not careful we might have to go through the King to get the seal."

He crept along the wall to try and find a path closest to the throne room.

"We could run past the courtyard and into the gardens. From there we may find a way to get inside."
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 11:56 pm

A Twili poked her head out from behind one of the rocks. Atticus sighed, and put his hands on his hips.

"...I'm not a kid anymore." the Twili muttered, looking away from him.

---

"Sounds like a plan." Brenz whispered back, following.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:01 am

"Who's this?" Nuala asked indifferently.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:02 am

From the wall to the garden entrance there were about half a dozen guards lazily patrolling the courtyard.

"When the guard closest to us makes his next turn, that's when we go. Got it?"

As predicted, the guard turned around the closest massive statue of the cortyard.

"Go!"
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 am

"This is Uuqi. She's Auroan's daughter. The one who should of gone home when I told her to." Atticus said flatly, staring at Uuqi.

"Oh, come on. Your the one who wanted me to come out in the first place." Uuqi said, walking out and crossing her arms.

---

Brenz quietly made his way across the courtyard quietly, keeping any eye on the guard.
Back to top Go down
TangoOscar

TangoOscar

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:12 am

"Mm, I see," Nuala said, looking over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 am

Dane hugged the statue's side to keep out of the guard's sight. When he was sure the coast was clear he made a dash for the next statue; a distance of a good 50 yards.

He prayed no one would spot them while the two infultrators ran in the open.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:15 am

Brenz followed silently, sliding behind the statue just as the guard came around the corner.

---

"I told you to go home." Atticus said, staring at Uuqi.

Uuqi stared at him. There was a certain feisty little spark in her eyes.

"I don't care." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 am

"That is exactly right." Russell said "And just like certain people, some are mindless drones that do as they are told, and they can be used by almost anyone."

He looked to Celeste and Galenus "They will be ready by morning. However, I do have a question to ask, do you know of anyone that is able to use darkness as a weapon?"
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:48 am

(Yeah, I meant Russel.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:37 am

(Even though it was a mistake, Groc made a good point. How much like Link is Gwene, Hilly?)

Dane soon reached the other statue with Brenz. One last dash and they'd be in the garden.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:42 am

As the guard turned away, Brenz ran for it.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 am

(Point? What point? What?)
Back to top Go down
grocamol

grocamol

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:46 am

(I have no idea.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 2)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next