Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)

Go down 
+4
shadow7900
grocamol
RobotOwl
TangoOscar
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:16 pm

(The sword is blessed and holy and shit. Its kind of like the silver chain, if you get what I mean)

Atticus pulled the sword away, and let out a flurry of slashes against Damius.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:25 pm

Daimus blocked each slash with his hand, all the while charging a strong energy attack in his opposite hand.
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:27 pm

Atticus began charging his own magical attack, while keeping his sword at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Daimus continued to defend from the attacks with ease, waiting for the opportune moment to attack.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:34 pm

Atticus suddenly leapt backward, and fired his own magical attack at Damius.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:40 pm

Daimus caught the attack with his love focused hand and gave an evil grin "Is that all you got?"

He fired his own attack and it sped at Atticus.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 10:43 pm

Atticus tried to dodge, but it was too late. The blast threw him agianst on of the pillars with a crunching sound. He fell to his knees, and panted.
Back to top Go down
JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 am

His hand seemed to phase through and continued towards Nuala's face, but rather than hitting her it phased through.

"I should have chosen you to be my champion. I had my doubts about your sister remaining faithful to me. You on the other hand would have supported my cause all the way, without me having to tell you falsehoods about the benefits for your family and what not." Daekronos said as he brought his hand back to his side. "And to think that I granted her the champion's sword..."
Back to top Go down
http://batmanrp.forumotion.com/
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:11 am

Verron was drawn to one weapon inparticular. As she wrapped her fingers around it, she was overcome by a sense of ownership. "this is... beautifully made" she breathed, turning it over in her hand. She looked up at Russle, giving him a dazzling smile. "and how does it work?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:13 am

Russell noticed she had picked up the red hilt "Well, if the fire sage was to focus their power through it, then the blade would form from the fire of their power."

Cyrus had come to look at the hilts also. "So how were these crafted?"

"I'm afraid a true master of the trade doesn't reveal his biggest secrets." Russell said.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:36 am

"even if i said 'pretty please'?" she joked, batting her eyes flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:41 am

Russell chuckled heartily "I'm afraid not."

Cyrus laughed a little also "Verron, stop playing with him and try it out."

Russell raised an eyebrow and watched carefully.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:08 am

Verron shrugged. "a girl can dream, can't she?" she steadied her stance and concentrated on the weapon in her hands. "so i just pool my energy there?" she asked, trying to recall the feeling she had when she summoned the fire back in castletown.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 am

Almost immediately a flame erupted from the hilt and formed into a blade of solid steel.

"Well, there you go." Russell said "That must mean you are the sage of fire."

Cyrus couldn't believe what he was seeing.
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:31 am

she laughed excitedly "Hey!" Verron beamed at Cyrus. "well wouldja look at that?" she practiced swinging the sword. It was perfectly balanced and light, as if it were a reed.
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:35 am

"That is.... Wow..." Cyrus was lost for words.

"Light, agile, very sharp and durable." Russell said "And easy to carry around and conceal. To pull the blade back just stop channelling your power into it." he explained "The blade is as strong as the power you put into it, in it's base state, like it is now, it doesn't use any of your energy, meaning you won't be fatigued."
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:37 am

((They're Zelda version of lightsabers!!! lol! ))
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:39 am

(Oh wow, I never really thought about that, only now when you mentioned it. Ugh, it almost feels like I am ripping them off, or something like that...) (Oh by the way, this is the sword design you wanted for Dane as well. His is any way, the rest is beauty in the eye of the beholder.)
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:42 am

(Nah, don't worry about ripping 'em off. I don't think George Lucas will mind. And I fugured it was Joyeuse; thanks for putting it in the story! ^_^)
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:44 am

(No problem. I saw the opportunity and seized it. Oh! By the way, I just had a brilliant idea! I'll PM it to you.)
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:49 am

(Verron's sword is red, therefore she's a SIIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!)

"so everyone's is like this?"
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:51 am

Russell nodded "Indeed. Each one fits their element." he shut the case and handed it to Verron. "Can I trust you with these? You know who the other saves are and the blades will only work with them."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:29 am

Verron's smile faded. "sorry, but I do not know where the others are."
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:31 am

"Understandable." Russell said "Have you properly tested you new ability? You may just be able to sense a fellow sage if you concentrate hard enough."
Back to top Go down
JeSuisSawyer

JeSuisSawyer

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 am

the fire sage blinked. "I can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)   The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Inner Gambit of Darkness - Continued (Part 3)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next