Legend of Zelda RP Forum - Fallback
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a site dedicated to the Legend of Zelda RP forum on Fan Fiction, it is a fall back should Fan Fiction be down and we are unable to post.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.

Go down 
+8
Tigger
shadow7900
Yukki
TangoOscar
JohnnyCage
Xantospoc22
Hillsy
LuvIsAThing
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

Cosplayers creep me out and fascinate me at the same time...never thought some one could make themself look so much like Thane Krios...
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:04 am

Shocked

Someone dressed up as Thane Krios? That's impressive. I wanna see someone dress up as a Hanar! lol!
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:07 am

Nah, I asked him for a photo with me being the 'target'.

He asked if he minded me to get a bit dirty. I was a bit scared, then I discovered he meant laying down XD the photo was so awesome he himself asked for a copy though XD

I saw a VRISKA cosplayer. And a R2-D2 Robot.... with the option to sing the whole Star Wars theme XD AWESOME

And look at this Cosplay

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 Lady_vashj_10_by_ladymisterya-d4g1257
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 am

Shocked

I've seen centaurs and stuff at Anime conventions, but never anything that crazy!
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:09 am

HOLY MOLY.

Yep, but a single group of drell in a sea of girls who want to be asari/quarian.

Drell are still my favorite though. Nothing like a humanoid mamalian lizard.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 am

I know... when I first saw it.... my jaw dropped. Although... poor her XP. Dressed like that she must SUFFER.

What amazed me though was the organized of the first con I have been

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 201844ozl5c1logmrr5etr
That's her.... I nearly passed out

Last edited by Xantospoc22 on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 am

0_0

...hmmm...well...

....yes.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:26 am

Heh. She's not wearing underpants. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:27 am

Yes, Robot, I said the same XD

Also met a Pyramid Head cosplay and a lot of other things.

I saw a lot of Luigis, even from FEMALES. Weirded me out, but mostly because Mario did not appear much :/

And she is Theo. I saw a better pic and she is covered there.
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:32 am

DAMN IT I CAN'T FIND ANY HANAR COSPLAYERS.

Hmm...I really need to find an Mass Effect rp forum.
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:35 am

There was a pair of Mass Effect cosplayer where I was... I did not ask for photo because... I forgot how the blue aliens (Asari?) were called DX
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:37 am

Yep, its Asari. A species of blue alien ladies, with not a single male, that can mate with anything living.

...yeah, well...I mean, its an intresting concept, but...I dunno....
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:40 am

LOL I know XD I read of them a bit. Was a funny concept when I read of that. I suppose further comment might sound racists though XP
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:44 am

Drell are the best...in the words of a scientist from the game, "Oral contanct can cause hallucinations".

Now you see my logic.
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 am

Hanars are these tall jellyfish-like creatures that speak almost telepathically. They refer to themselves as "this one", but they each have a name that they keep almost exclusively to themselves. I think they also refer to everyone as "it", regardless of age, gender, or species.

Oh, by the way I submitted a proposal for Tipping the Scales! ^_^
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 am

Hey Theo, if I made an ME RP, would you join?

Also, have you got ME3?
Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:02 am

I might. Not sure what I'd be though.

And yes I did. I love it very much. cheers
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:03 am

You will enjoy it... till the end BWHAHAHAHAHHAHA
Back to top Go down
RobotOwl

RobotOwl

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:04 am

The ending made me go WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUU- but its still a superb game.

Also...

And so, Shepard looked apon the beacon...and HE SAW THE END.

Back to top Go down
Theodore Hastings

Theodore Hastings

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:05 am

:?

You're talking about Tipping the Scales, right Xanto?
Back to top Go down
Xantospoc22

Xantospoc22

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:06 am

No about Mass Effect Theo
Back to top Go down
shadow7900

shadow7900

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:15 am

Well... Thats... A rather... strange thing to see when coming into the chat room...

Yukki had a random nose bleed in school today! I think he's a closet pervert! I mean, nothing. Pay no mind...
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:02 am

Back...

What a shitty day. -sigh-
Back to top Go down
Hillsy
Admin
Hillsy

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:07 am

Was art class that bad?
Back to top Go down
https://lozrp.forumotion.com
Tigger
Admin
Tigger

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:16 am

I hate painting...

It's the most horrible class ever.

And I'm not saying for idiotic reasons like "the work load is too hard" or "the teacher is mean".

I mean reasons that make me question why the fuck I ever became an artist if I suck so bad at something I want to do for the rest of my life.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.   The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The 9th Chat - I hope we don't find out what makes a brown laser.
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next